Every Little Thing

With Me Tonight

After a delicious baked dinner, Katie and I headed back up to her room. I threw myself down onto her bed.

“I have never been so full in my life!” I breathed deeply and watched Katie.

She sat down on her chair in front of her laptop and typed in Dead By April into the search. She was quiet. I got up and went and knelt beside her and wrapped my arms around her body. I held her for a few moments before letting her go.

"What was that for?" She looked at me confused.

"For whatever it is that's upsetting you," I smiled at her. She smiled slightly as well. "Do you want to do something? Like watch a movie or something? We can curl up and stuff."

Her smile widened and she nodded. She got up and walked over to the stack of DVDs on top of her chest of draws. Scanning through the selection I watched her frown and half smile.

“What do you feel like watching?” She turned to face me and leant against the chest of draws.

“Whatever,” I shrugged.

“How about “Saw”?” She looked up at me again before turning the DVD over to read the back.

“Sure,” I smiled at Katie from where I was still kneeling next to her chair.

She put the DVD into the player and sat on her bed under the covers. I joined her, pulling the covers over myself. This was nice. Katie was such a sweet girl. I liked her. Not like that, but I did. She was so similar to me, in so many ways. I felt an instant connection to Katie.

“Um, Nicky,” Katie interrupted my thoughts. “Can I talk to you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.