Every Little Thing

Take My Hand

I and Ally hopped off the bus up from my house. And we walked slowly down the footpath till we got to my house. I stopped suddenly making Ally crash into me.

"Sorry," I said. Ally shrugged and followed me through my open gate.

As I let us in the door, we were met by brother watching some shit on the TV.

"Hey butt head," I greeted him.

"Hey shit fuck," he replied.

"Don’t you just feel the love?" I asked Ally sarcastically. I took Ally down to my bedroom.
I noticed mum had been busy. The curtains were open, the bed was made and all my clothes were piled on my desk. Ally walked in and looked around. She would have seen my My Chemical Romance dedication wall, the black wall surrounding my bed that housed 4 shelves, 2 with photos, one with books and another with little figures of My Chem on them.

"Nice bedroom," she said, smiling slightly.

"I saw that! I saw a smile! Come on, where'd it go?" I tickled the side of her mouth till the smile appeared again, bigger then before. I grinned back at her.

"You have a really nice smile, Ally," i told her. She smiled back at me again.

"Thanks," she said blushing.

"Okay, should we get started on this?" Ally nodded.

Time Elapse

I looked at my alarm clock. 5:47pm.

"Shit, look at the time," i exclaimed. "Whoa, have we been doing this the entire time?"

"I guess." Ally threw herself back across my bed. I tickled her sides and she squirmed so much. I laughed as I stopped. She glared at me.

"I hate you," she told me.

"No you don’t," I replied as a started tickling her again. I kept tickling her and I ended up lying besides her, her facing me and she was bright red from laughter.

"Please. Please stop." she panted, still laughing. I leaned really close to her face.

"And why would I do that?"

She looked me straight in the face and said, "because...." And she started tickling me. I burst out laughing and tried to grab her hands.

"Oh god, please stop. Please," I laughed, trying to catch my breath. Ally rolled on top of me and mimicked my position from before. She leaned in really close to me face.
Her voice lowered to a whisper.

"Why would I do that?" I caught her eye.

Then the most outrageous thing happened. She kissed me. She fucking kissed me!!!! Why the fuck did she do that? Why?!?!? Why the fuck would she do that?!? She was so close and she just lent down and pressed her lips to mine. We stayed there, in that kiss. It felt like forever. Then it must a clicked about what she was doing and she sprung up from her position on top of me, grabbed her bag and ran out of my room.

I lay there, still shocked about what happened. I sat up slowly.
And burst into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes its long.

shut up

=]