Every Little Thing

Kissing You In The Driveway

The bus pulled up to Ally's afternoon bus stop and I got off. Luckily her house was right near her bus stop. I walked up her path way and to her front door. I knocked three times loudly on their huge oak door. Ally answered the door after a few moments. She looked a mess. Her hair was down and looked unbrushed. She was wearing black cargoes and a black tank top. I looked at her face. She had been crying too.

"Can.... can I come in?" I asked slowly.

Ally just stepped out of the way and let me in. I closed the door behind me and followed her through to her lounge room. She plopped her self down on a single seat couch and pulled her knees up.
I sat on the lounge that sat adjacent to the seat she was on.

"Ally..." I started.

"No, don't," she stopped me. "I want to apologize for yesterday."

"Why?"

"I kissed you Nicky," she said. "Or do you not remember?" I nodded.

"Yes I remember, that’s why I came here actually."

"Ally darling, I'm home!!" a sweet voice called from the hall. "Al....oh, you have company!"

"Let’s do this outside," Ally said, getting up and walking outside. I followed. She sat down on her front steps. I knelt in front of her.

"As I was saying," I continued. "That’s the reason I came here."

"To say what? That I should back off, that I should just leave you alone; that I'm some stupid dike chick and you're not...." I lent forward and met my lips with hers. She fell silent. I pulled away slowly.

"Wha...what was that?" she asked me.

"The reason I came to see you," I replied. "I'm not pissed at you."

"But, why?"

I shrugged. "Because I'm bi."

Her mouth fell open. "What?!" I nodded.

"And, you like me?" she asked. I nodded again.

"But why would you like me? I mean, I'm a mess. You have no idea how often I cry, I get really bad PMS. Nicky, I can’t even wear a pair of stockings without getting a run in them." I leaned in close to her and rested my nose against her nose.

"I think you’re beautiful," I told her. She looked down and a tear traced its way down her cheek.

"You are beautiful. From that tussled hair, to your holey chucks to that tear running down your cheek. You’re beautiful Ally." She looked up, her eyes brimming with tears, the green and blue both sparkling.

"You really mean it?" she asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I mean it." I stood up and grabbed her hands. I pulled her up to me and into a hug.

"I've had a crush on you since I paid for your bus fair." She went pink and said something that was muffled by my hoodie. I pulled her back slightly and she repeated it.

"Me too." she repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love it!