Waiting for a Chance

Waking Up Isn't Hard To Do.

Waking up that morning, wasn’t how do I say it? It was hard.

Between my mom, my alarm, and they boys honking the horn; it was quite easy.

I turned my alarm off first, then texted Niall telling him to tell the boys to stop so my mom would stop yelling.

I got out of bed, and pulled on my clothes that I had picked out for today.

Niall came into my house, he said hey to my mother and walked into my room as I shoved my curling iron into my bag and zipped it.

He kissed my cheek, smiling; “Hello love”

“Hey, I missed you Nialler.”

We made our way downstairs, I kissed my mom on the cheek and walked out the door.

When we got outside, Nialler opened the trunk and put my stuff in it; I opened the back door and hopped in next to a curly haired boy. Niall hopped in next to me.

I hugged Niall before he introduced me as we pulled out of the driveway.

“Charlie, the boy next to you is Harry; driving is Lou, next to him is Zayn. Behind us is Gracie, Dannie and Liam. Guys, this is Charlie.”

“Hi Charlie! I’m Lou!” Lou yelled from the driver seat turning around to look at me, everyone yelled watch the road.

“Hi Lou,” I replied chuckling at him, I leaned against Niall; smiling.

Gracie started playing with Harry’s hair, and laughing.

“So Charlie, what would you be doing this summer if we weren’t going to the lake?” She asked, I felt on the spot and blushed.

“I’d probably just be working, and skyping with Ni.” I replied smiling to her, Liam looked to me and asked, “Where do you work?”

“I work at a music store, or record store; whatever you want to call it. I prefer record store.”

“Do you like working there?” Harry asked, I nodded.

“Yeah, I love records; I mean CDs are overrated, iPods are expensive. Sometimes I like to sit down with a classic The Beatles record and listen to it. I own every record.” I answered smiling at Harry.

“Will you quit messing with my hair?!” Harry cried out jokingly to Gracie, she laughed at his outburst.

“Yeah, now the lot of you won’t mess with my hair!” Zayn added in as Gracie and Harry started play fighting.

“Now children! Don’t make me turn this car around and go straight home!” Lou yelled dramatically at them.

Image


The ride to the airport was filled with joking and laughing. It was quite fun.

When we got out, some of us were surprised at the private jet. I walked to the back of the car after getting out, I went to go grab my bag but a hand got there first.

It was Zayn.

“Zayn, I am capable of carrying my own bag.” I stated to him, he smiled charmingly at me.

“I know love, but I have it. Just go catch up with the girls.”

He was persistent, I knew he was going to put up a fight.

I sighed and walked away from the car as I caught up with Dannie and Gracie.

When we got on the jet, it was amazing on the inside.

I took a seat to myself, saving the seat next to me for Ni. Gracie sat in the seat behind me and Dannie sat in the one in front of me. It was like a little square of seats.

When the boys got on, it was Gracie, Harry; Dannie and Liam. Then Ni, Me; Lou and Zayn.

Image


About 20 minutes into the flight, Lou cried out dramatically.

“I’m bored. Let’s play a game!”

“I’m taking a nap” Grace and Dannie said at the same time smiling at each other; Liam, and Harry were going to take a nap as well by the way they yawned.

It was just me, Ni, Lou and Zayn.

“What kind of a game are we playing?” Ni asked as Lou got a mischievous look on his face.

Oh lord, this is going to be a fun flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so mibba crashed and me and running wild lost our last like three chapters that we did.
So me being Emily didn't save this chapter.
I had to write it from memory; it's not as good as the first one we wrote. But it'll have to do.
Show some love. <3