Status: C O M P L E T E !

We Lit Up Like Fireworks

For this contest.

Kenzie | Jairden and Miles | Nikki

Jairden has a four-year-old son, Miles, who is the most important thing in his life, Miles' mother being Nikki, his best friend who had become pregnant after a wild night out involving alcohol and other what-not. They don't have romantic feelings for each other, but the two of them raise Miles together, wanting to give him a decent life. Jairden wants to fall in love with someone, but his son is picky and every man or woman he has taken home has been shunned by his little boy. Everyone but Kenzie, that substitute babysitter, who both Jairden and his son take a liking to.

Kenzie and Jairden never knew what was coming.
Image
No copying unless you want to be castrated. This story is mine, using the characters from said contest (which has been cancelled), run my myclosingeyes;;. The pictures are from WeHeartIt or Google images. The ideas and plot are mine, however, and so is the layout (not including the pictures). This story contains boyxboy, sexual references, alcohol and other what not. So welcome, I suppose. Read away.
  1. Sparkle
    Word Count:1218
  2. Flare
    Word Count: 1341
  3. Glimmer
    Word Count: 1400
  4. Shine
    Word Count: 1166
  5. Flicker
    Word Count: 1415
  6. Radiance
    Word Count: 1443