Killing Loneliness With You

Rude wake up calls

It had been three hours since Bam had dragged me out of the house, he was arguing with a sales man and I was beginning to get fed up.

“Come on Bam, we’re going home,” I stated, Bam looked at me, then looked at his cell phone.

“Okay then,” he said, taking my arm and pulling me out of the shop, we had got my chapter awhile ago, I sighed and walked towards Bam’s hummer.

Once home I walked in and went to my room, I collapsed on my soft bed and closed my eyes, I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I awoke to Bam shaking me, I lazily glanced up at him.

“What the hell do you…” I screamed as Bam threw me over his shoulder,

“We’re going out,” he stated, I sighed.

“We went out yesterday, and I’m still in my Pyjamas ,” I squealed, he shrugged and carried on walking, he headed in the direction of the front door. I saw my mom coming through the door.

“Mom make him stop,” I yelled, she glanced at me.

“Bam, what are you going to your sister?” she questioned,

“Don’t worry Ape, we’ll be back soon,” Bam stated, I hit his back with my fist until I was thrown into the back seat of the Hummer. Bam got in the drivers seat and began to drive. I sighed in irritation but sat back and put my seat belt on.

Bam pulled up outside Vito’s house, he stopped the car and got out, I joined him in front to the Hummer and walked behind him into Vito’s house.

“Stay here until I come to get you,” he ordered. I fell back on Vito's couch.

"Like I can go anywhere, I have no money, shoes or clothes," I stated,

"Dunn's gonna drop clothes in later," He said as he walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked,
comment Please,