‹ Prequel: Accidental Penpal

Un-Accidental Penpal

Aaron

Hello random person,

I realize that its been two weeks since my first email and maybe in normal circumstances this would be too soon to email again, but I'm not very patient and curious to see what your response is. I know that it seems weird to get a email on New Years Eve from a slightly drunk guy asking if you want to go on an adventure. But that email was a hundred percent honest. I really do want to know if you are curious as to where this is going and if you want to do something crazy and slightly scary and drop everything and go. But honestly I don't know if you really care about the adventure since you never replied back. But if you do care and this is an actual email address then reply back to say you accept. I'll give another week to reply before I give up and never email you again I swear. But if within the next week you decide to take me up on my offer, which still stands by the way, then just say the word and we'll begin!

Good luck deciding,

-A
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello! So its been a while. And that is 100% my fault. I was in school in England for two months and things got a little crazy and I barely had time to write and barely any internet. So yeah, thats where I've been. But I'm back now and ready to get this story updated. And I'll try to update more frequently now that I'm back and know where I want this story to go. So prepare for the adventure! Love you guys!!