Status: Coming Soon!

The Coroner's Mishap

Not So Lonely Anymore

Shiloh waited in the corner with her back against it, holding on to the umbrella like her life depend on it.

Her breathing was off rhythm as she continue to listen to the outside world. Listening to peoples cries for help.

Shiloh felt guilty for not helping them, but what could her little self do? She didn't know what was happening out there and she wasn't going to risk it.

Her office was underground which happen to be in the same building where the Crime investigators worked.

She continue to sat there for sometime until there was a scratching noise. She tried pin pointing the location which happen to be a small rectangle window high above.

Curiosity struck her and she slowly moved past the corpse and sprint right to the window.

The window had a foggy tint to it, so her judgement got the best of her. She then decided to lifted up the window to see who to was making the scratching noise.

She then saw a woman laying on the ground, bleeding to death. Shiloh could see that the dying woman wasn't dead yet by the way she was breathing hard. She had bite marks all up and down her arms and legs. Her beautiful white summer dress was sainted with blood and mud. Her beautiful blonde hair was tangled and matted to her face. The woman gasp and turned her blue eyes to Shiloh.

"Save my baby! Please save my baby!" She gasped.

Shiloh looked confused onto what the woman was saying until she realized her swollen stomach was sticking out.

"Please you have to help me I was due two weeks ago, please you have to save my child!"

Shiloh didn't hesitated and grabbed the woman by her arms and dragged her through the window.

Shiloh thanked the architect silently for making a window big enough for a pregnant woman to fit in.

Once she dragged the woman and laid her on the table she quickly locked the window and rushed to the woman who was now going into labor.

"I guess I can't get any luckier than finding a doctor to help me give birth." she laughed while she was laying on her back with silent tears rolling down her face.

"Umm.. I'm actually a coroner. But I do know what to do. Natural or let me cut you open?" Shiloh muttered awkwardly.

"I guess natural but we both know I'm not going to make it... Those thing out there... They are changing people with just a scratch! I need you to take care of my baby. Please I'm begging you!" the woman screamed out in pain as contraction hit her.

"Umm... I .... Sure... I-I can d-do that." Shiloh whispered. "Do you ummm know what your having?" Shiloh set herself between the dying woman's legs trying to get her to talk to make sure she survived until the baby was born.

"Me and my husband wanted it to be a surprise. But he passed away before the birth." she breathed in really hard.

"What's your name sweet heart?" Shiloh finally asked.

"Lillian. Lillian Summers."

She screamed out again.

"Push! Come on you can do it!" Shiloh chanted.

Lillian grabbed Shiloh hand. "Thank you Doc. Thank you."

"Umm--- Your W-welcome." Shiloh stuttered stupidly, not being used to the affections. "Do you have the name for the baby?"

"Natalie for the girl and Hunter for the boy."

"Those are beautiful names." Shiloh looked in the woman's vagina and saw the baby was in a weird angle. She knew she had to cut her open.

"Umm Lillian.. We have a problem... I'm going to have to cut your baby out... It will die from suffocation if we do natural. I'm so sorry," Shiloh whispered.

"Haha I'm going to die anyway... Do what you have to do... Just-just... Help me hold on longer to hold my baby." she cried while squeezing Shiloh's hand before letting go of it.

Shiloh moved around to get medication for the pain and tools to cut her open. She came back and looked Lillian in the eye.

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

She shoved the needle in Lillian's arm and started to rip her stomach open with the scalp. Lillian screamed in pain and tried to restrain herself from moving.

Once she found the baby in the woman's womb she pulled it out and smacked it's butt until it started crying.

But no cries came.

Shiloh looked around for something she could use for oxygen. She found nothing and looked at the purple baby. It need oxygen.

"Is-is my baby okay?!"

Shiloh looked over at the dying woman.

"I'm going to save your baby, trust me."

Shiloh leaned down and breathed into the baby's mouth and pushed on it's tiny chest enough where it wouldn't hurt it.

Then the tiny baby let out a cry.

"I did it! I did it Lillian! I mean we did it! Congratulations! It's a boy! Say hi to your baby Hunter!" Shiloh cried in joy only for that joy to come crashing down when she looked into Lillian's cold dead eyes.

"Lillian... Don't die.. Not yet... You haven't seen your baby boy!" Shiloh cried.

She then walked over to see that Lillian's body was changing. Changing into one of those things.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Shiloh rushed to dump her huge purse out into the floor while getting a white sheet to wrapped the baby in. She made a note to herself to clean the baby after she had to kill Lillian.

She sat the baby away from harms way. She grabbed the scalp and walked over to shove it into Lillian's skull before Lillian came back to feed.

"I'm sorry I let you down Lillian, I'll make sure to take care of him." Then she shoved the scalp into her skull.

She then wiped the blood on her doctors' jacket and looked back at the sleeping Hunter.

She knew it would be harder to survive with a baby on her hands. But she felt like she owed Lillian.

She walked over to the baby and took him to the sink to clean him. When she was done, she made sure he was dry she made a sash around herself so she could keep Hunter close to her. She gathered up medicines, her tools to use as weapons. She made sure to grab her Hummer's keys before she left. She looked around to make sure she didn't miss anything on what she may need for herself and for baby hunter.

She looked at the sleeping baby that was wrapped near her bosom.

She let out a signed before pushing the desk unlocking the door and opening it to the new world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty Chapter 2! Woo woo! Still debating on Daryl, Glenn or maybe even Shane! Let me know what ya'll think!