Status: Being Written :)

Never Planned It This Way

3.

I felt so uncomfortable, sat in the waiting room of family planning.
Alanna sat next to me reading a random leaflet.
I constantly looked around, at the other people seated near. Some of them couples, some of them on their own.

"You thought what your going to do?" I turned to Alanna who was still looking at the leaflet in her hand, which happened to be about choices

"Haven't really thought about it. Right now I just want to make sure I am pregnant, then I'll think about what I'm gonna do"

I could tell Alanna was about to say somethign else but she was cut off by my name being called.

"So Danielle, congratulations your pregnant" I gave a sigh.
I didn't know what I expected, maybe I thought the dozen tests I had done were wrong, but now I had heard it from someone else I knew it was real.

"Wow" was all I could think of saying.
I was pregnant.

Alanna and I left family planning, a bunch of leaflets where now in my bag. I needed to decide what I wanted to do.
Did I really want a baby, was I capable to raise a child, how would I tell my parents, and then there was Jack.
What would he say about this, would/will he be there or would he do a runner, does he even want children, did I?

"Danielle?" I turned to Alanana, her face showed concern. "You okay?"

"I'm pregnant with Jack's baby, what do you think?"

"You know I'm here for you right?" I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah I do. Thanks" we began walking towards home.

"Any idea of what your gonna do?"

"I always said I'd never get rid, that I'd never have an abortion. No matter the circumstances... but am I really ready to have a baby, is Jack? I really don't know what I'm going to do Alanna"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, 3 in one night.
Check me out!
Hope you like, let me know what you guys think.
Comments are welcome :D

Vengeance.x