Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

The Scenario Has Changed Darling, the Feelings Haven't

The rest of the ride home we kept taking the opportunity to kiss at each red light. Of course, him driving as slowly as possible so that they would all be red lights. I had to admit it to myself, I had lost it. So much for staying away from the creepy stranger, here I was making out with him while he drove me home. If you had asked me how I pictured my Friday night to be, I’d most definitely wouldn’t been able to see myself doing this.

I don’t know what was that made me feel so instantly attracted to him all of the sudden. Ok, I’m lying. I do know. It was him telling me I was beautiful and all those other similar adjectives that really got to me. I had never, and when I say never I mean never, been addressed those words by a guy. And coming from a guy like him, I didn’t mind at all.

I don’t know if it was the fact that I was too busy worrying about him being after me at the club, or I was just too blind to see it, but he was quite good looking. He had long black hair that went just a bit above his shoulders, and heavy long bangs that covered his eyes if they weren’t being constantly pushed aside. Of course his eyes were brown, and had been the only thing I had remembered catching my eye that whole hour and a half ago.

Before I knew it, after pointing out to him where to drive in order to get to my house, we were parked in front of my house. Taking a quick look through the car window, I noticed all the lights off, meaning they had trusted me enough to not wait up for me. I smiled at the earned trust, but at the same time had to frown as my heart sunk, knowing I had not gotten home how they would expect me to.

“What’s wrong?” he asked softly from beside me, his rough warm hand making contact with my thigh.

I assured him there was nothing wrong, but something weird happened when I did this. He didn’t buy it, he asked me once more what was bothering me, and that just made me smile. It made me smile the fact that he apparently seemed to care. All those second doubts I was having about him, his image, and him having just bad intentions seemed to fade away as I told him what was really going on my mind.

“You’re not letting anyone down, if that’s what’s worrying you. You’re just….living your life. Trust me, I’m sure they’re very proud of you and nothing that you’ll do would ever take that away from your relationship” he smiled warmly as he leaned in for another kiss.

“Wow, how are you so deep and caring?” I asked laughing lightly, after pulling away.

He shrugged his shoulder as he chuckled as well and then opened his door. My first thought as he got out of the car was, ‘where the hell is he going’. And I couldn’t help but nervously look at my parents’ window, since it was facing the front of the house. He appeared at my side seconds later and opened the door for me.

“Seriously?” I asked amazed at his gentlemanly actions.

“What is sooo wrong with having feelings and manners” he asked amused at my amazement.

“Nothing” I whispered and made the small gap between us vanish.

His eyes met mine as he placed his hands around my waist, holding me in place.

“I better get going” he whispered as his lips made contact with mine for the hundredth time tonight.

I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him back, and seconds later his tongue was begging for entrance between my lips.
I, as the complete inexperienced person that I am, didn’t allow it for another few seconds. When his tongue met mine in my mouth, I had to place my hands around his neck for extra support as we continued to make out in front of my parents window, with the bright street lights pointing us out. But at the moment the last thing I could care about was about being caught.

That night, I was the most happiest, glowing person on the planet, as I tucked myself in bed hoping to dream of the amazing guy that had just entered my life.

Sadly the next morning when I woke up, I couldn’t remember at all what I had dreamt of. But it didn’t matter, I was more then happy with replaying last night in my head. At some points of the day, which I spent at home doing homework and tidying my room, I started questioning myself if it had been real.
My phone buzzed from the desk near by as I sat in my bed finishing some math equations.

What happened to you last night?

It was Jaime, worried or curious about my sudden disappearance last night. I had forgotten to text them after all, but was glad they actually had noticed my absence.

I took a cab.

I felt awful lying to them, but I wasn’t ready to tell anyone the truth, not even them. I first had to prove to myself that it was real, that it actually happened, before I shared it with anyone else.
I went back to my spot on the bed, grabbing my laptop from the desk as well as my phone. I logged in to my Facebook account to see if I had any notifications, which I did.

Ella Thorn has posted on your wall

But there was also a new friend request. I closed my eyes before clicking on it to reveal the user.

Ronnie Radke

My heart skipped a beat as I read his name. Now I knew his last name. I of course could still be unsure about it being the guy from last night, after all there were hundreds of Ronnies, but the small thumbnail showing assured me that it was him.
I clicked on his name to see his profile. I spent the next half hour peeking at his photo albums, his about and likes, glad that there existed a social network that allowed me to get to know him better. Turned out we had lots of the same interest, mainly in music. When it came to music I didn’t really have much in common with my friends. Ok, well nothing in common actually. I was happy to see that someone else liked all the same bands as me, even those not so well known ones that no one seemed to know. I spent the rest of the night imagining how our next meeting would be, as well as if we would even meet again.

Sunday seemed to be just like Saturday, or even more boring. On Monday morning I was anxious, way too anxious. By reading his profile I had found out that he was a senior. Me being a junior meant he had to be at least a year older. I went through my clothes about a million times, not being able to decide what to wear for today. It was the first time that I had been so self conscious about what I was going to wear. I guess it was cause all that happened last night had happened while I was wearing a short cocktail dressed and wearing makeup. A part a me didn’t want to disappoint, didn’t want to be rejected.

But he said he knew who you were. He said he you didn’t need makeup, cause you’re gorgeous just the way you are.

Listening to my self-conscious bring back last night conversation made me blush madly. So having that in mind, I grabbed a pair of black skinnies and my grey Green Day t shirt. I applied on some eyeliner, smudging it a bit just like last night, and after brushing my teeth and making use of the bathroom as usual, I tied on my grey Converse. My hair was pulled into a messy bun as usual.

On my way to school walking, I was once again replaying last night in my head, though a part of me told me not to get my hopes up.

“Demi! There you are!” I heard Ella yelled at me from the top at the stairs at the front of our school.

Yes, my high school was the type of high school that had stairs at the front entrance. It was a pretty small school, thought that didn’t bother me at all. Of course, at Brookfield High (Connecticut), there were also all kinds of people. Just as I made my way towards where Ella was at, I noticed some of those “kinds of people”. The regular stoners that would be hanging out either under a small tree at the borderlines of school of somewhere at the back where they couldn’t be seen by teachers or the principal. Just as I took a better look at all the faces that conformed the small group, I saw the face of the guy who had been on my mind since Friday night.

“Ronnie?” I asked, just for myself to hear, since it would have been impossible for him to hear me from how far away he was from me.

But somehow, as if he had heard me, his head shot up in my direction. Even though he was far I could still feel his hypnotizing gaze holding mine. I watched as he stood up from his spot on the grass, saying something to his friends as he motioned my way, and then started walking towards me. I had stopped walking when I saw him, and now I had both Ella and him walking my way.

“Demi!” they both shouted at me, Ella taking her time down the stairs, and Ronnie jogging from the furthest place of the front park area of the school.

When they both reached me they shared a look. Ella’s face appearing disgusted at the guy who she had been wanting me to get with on Friday, due to I guess seeing him in this scenario. Ronnie seemed to be unhappy about that fact that someone else was demanding my attention, which was just cute.

“Hello beautiful. I missed you” he said ignoring Ella’s presence and getting closer to me, kissing me deeply in front of my friend.

As I had expected, when we pulled away, Ella’s face was now a mix of disgust and shock.

“What?! You and…HIM??!” she pointed between me and Ronnie, as if she hadn’t seen the guy outside of school.

I sensed Ronnie about to say something back to her, but he kept it to himself.

“I’ll see you after homeroom” he told me, pecking me slowly, as his hands traced down my back.

I was just feeling out of place. I had never imagined I would be kissing a guy in the middle of school property, well actually, anywhere. I had always seen those couples at school making out everywhere and had felt sick by just looking at them, but now that the tables were turned, I could imagine that there were people feeling just the same way about us.

He said a quick goodbye to Ella, apparently trying to ignore her as much as possible, and made his way back to his ‘friends’. Now that he was gone, Ella turned me to face her expecting some kind of explanation.

“What?” I asked, playing dumb, but blushing at the same time as I thought about the kiss we had shared and how it actually hadn’t been at all a dream.

“Why are you dating a drug addict?” she asked angry.

A what? A drug addict? That sounded so awful, he wasn’t a …..or was he?? No. I’m pretty sure he was just hanging with the stoners, which is different. And, did she just say dating? We aren’t dating, are we?

“Hello! Earth to Demi!” she waved her hand back and forth in front of my face.

“He’s not a ‘drug addict’” I pointed out, hurt by how it sounded.

I whispered an ‘I’ll see you later’ and headed to my first class.

He wasn’t a drug addict.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re-uploading this, since all the stuff uploaded after the 5th has been deleted u.u