Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

You Have That Pair of Eyes That Always Gets To Me

During the first 20 minutes of math class I had already gotten 3 text messages from Ronnie.

-Missing you, gorgeous.

-I need youuu

-I’m skipping class today. Skip with me?

I stared at the lit led screen of my phone at the last message I had just received.
How was it even possible that I was even considering actually skipping class to hang with him?

“What’s that?” Ella asked from beside me, leaning closer to look at my phone’s screen.

“Nothing….” I moved the phone away from her view, slipping it back into my pocket.

She eyed me, knowing it had something to do with Ronnie. I could just tell. She now had this ‘look’ that I can see her using for him.
When the class had finally ended, the bell rang, and we all exited the classroom to get our stuff for our next period. I tried to make my way as quick as possible to my locker, but I could hear Ella’s heal clicking closely behind.

“Dem, seriously. Don’t you think that maybe you’re just rushing into this? I mean, do you even know the guy?”

I loudly closed my locker door, after grabbing my English books, earning a cold look from my friend.
Why did she care all of a sudden.

“No, I’m not. I just….I gotta go” I walked down the hall, in a random direction, ending up lost after a few minutes.

Just as I stood in the middle of the hall, unsure of where to head to, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around me waist.

“There you are. I’ve been looking for you” he whispered as he planted a kiss on my neck.

I turned to face him, unclasping his arm from me as I did so. His eyes studied my actions and soon enough he was dragging me down the hall towards the front door.
Once outside he lead me around the corner of the school building and placed me against the wall.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, as his hands traced my face gently.

I sighted, going over all the things Ella had said to me.

“I just…don’t you think we’re rushing things?” I asked, looking sideways.

I wasn’t the type of person to confront others, I always tended to let others have their way. But this was different.

“No… do you?”

I brought myself to look at him again, and had to ask myself why had I bother. His muddy eyes were piercing into mines. It was if though he was trying to insert the answer he wanted to hear into my mind.

I shook my head, agreeing with him.

“Was that all that was bothering you?”

I nodded. His hand soon found mine and they intertwined as he lead me towards the parking lot.

This would be my first time skipping class, for the whole day.
But for some reason, I didn’t mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short filler.....
I wanted to write something, but need ideas....
Help me?