Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

Nobody Here, It's Just You And Me Babe

I sat in silence in the passenger’s seat as Ronnie started the car and turned on the radio, which started blasting some really loud metal-core song I didn’t recognized.

“Where are we going?” I asked softly, as always.

I watched through the window as we exited the school’s parking lot, now actually realizing that I was actually skipping school. Not only that, but we were driving from what it seemed, somewhere far away from school. An image of my parents, especially my dad popped into my head. My conscious was now taking care of making me feel awful.

“Far far away….” he finally answered after we had already drove at least a mile from school.

That smirk of his was proudly exposing itself

-----------------------

Finally after a good half an hour of driving, we parked in what seemed to be an abandoned park.
I looked at Ronnie beside me, but he quickly proceed to get out and come to my side to open the door for me. I focused on looking past his shoulder, at the creepy looking place he had brought me to. I’ll be honest, I was starting to think that maybe this hadn’t been such a good idea.

“Let’s go” he said, taking me by the hand and leading me to the furthest part of the park, under some oak trees.

He sat down on the yellowish grass, pulling me down with him, sitting me on his lap. I stiffened by the sudden contact, especially since he was apparently aroused.
His warm rough hands traced my bare arms and finally were placed firmly around my waist.

“I really like you Dem” he said breaking the awkward silence.

I smile blushing, luckily he wasn’t able to see this.

“Uh, yeah…me too….I guess” I added the last part just to see what his reaction would be.

His grip loosen a bit around me.

“You guess?! What are you, playing hard to get?” he laughed.

He turned me around so we were now face to face, and looked me straight in the eyes.

“Say it” he demanded seriously.

“Say what?”

“You know what….say you like me”

“I like you” I giggled, as it was funny how serious he was being right now.

“You like me like me? Or you just like me?”

I rolled my eyes at how childish he was now being.

“I like you, like you. Like really like you. Happy now?”

He nodded and grabbed my face, pulling me closer to him for a nice deep kiss.
Which soon turned into a quite steamy makeout session.

When I felt his hand go under my shirt, I pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” he asked

I looked to the side, not wanting to have those deep mud like eyes convince me of continuing.

“Don’t you think we’re going a bit too fast?”

Maybe Ella was right after all.

“No…..do you? Listen, Dems, I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to. If you want to stop now, just tell me”

I nodded, and looked around the empty park.

“Wanna go for a walk?” I asked him smiling, hoping he wouldn’t think I was boring or something.

He nodded and we quickly got up.

“Sure, let’s go there” he said pointing towards the woods next to the park.

“Ok.” I agreed, unaware of what I was getting myself into to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I'm finally updating this. Sorry it took so long. But I finally have inspiration to write more. So comment and I'll update soon again.
(I haven't re-read this after writing it, so I hope it doesn't have too many mistakes)