Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

Now I'm Just Dying To Know

We had been walking around the extensive woods for more than an hour now, and if it weren’t for the fact that Ronnie was walking firmly and determined in a certain direction, I would have already assumed that we were lost.

“You sure this is the way back?” I asked as I walked now a few feet behind him.

He didn’t reply, he just kept walking the way he was convinced was the way back.
I just sighted and followed suit. But after another good ten minutes of walking we still were surrounded by tall trees, and the sun was starting to set now.

Wait a sec, the sun. The sun. Which way was the sun when we were under that oak tree?

“Ronnie, do you remember which way was the sun before we came into the woods?” I asked, hoping he would actually answer me this time.

He stopped walking and I imitated him, as I waited for him to think about it. He unfortunately didn’t remember. We just stood there, as I tried to reply our previous makeout session in my head, only this time paying attention to the background.

“You look so cute when you’re thinking” he smiled cutely at me.

I was easily distracted by his comment and blushed.

“Ok. So, we’re lost. Let’s make something out of it at least” he said coming closer to me.

I was just about to question his intentions when he started guiding me backwards to a tree close behind. My back made soft contact with the tree trunk and our lips did just the same, only the contact was a bit rougher. This time when his hand started crawling underneath my shirt I didn’t stop him. He got hold of one of my breast and started rubbing softly as we continued our heated makeout session.

Minutes later I found myself letting out a soft moan as he grinded against me, leaving me once again aware of how aroused he was. He was quick enough to remove my shirt and my bra in a matter of seconds and I shivered as the cold autumn wind hit my skin. I helped him remove his and soon our half naked bodies were pressing against each other and keeping us warm.

“Are you…ok …with this?” he asked between desperate kisses.

“Mmhmm” I agreed, I just didn’t want him to stop.

As soon as I gave him “permission” to continue, he attacked my neck aggressively with kisses at first and then proceed to suck at it.
That’s when I heard some more moans escape my mouth, and I felt a bit embarrassed about it, blushing quickly.

“Fuck. You moaning is making me harder” he pulled away from my neck to peck me on the lips.

I watched in awe as he pulled away from me to start taking off his skinny jeans and just as he was about to take of his boxers he locked eyes with me.

“Are you sure about this, really?” he asked for the third time.

Him asking so much was actually starting to make me have doubts about it now.

“I…”

Just as I was trying to formulate an answer to his repeated question we heard voices from a distance.

“We should probably start looking for a new place to do this” a deep male voice said to another who disagreed and said that this was just fine.

I looked at Ronnie, my eyes opened wide, as we heard the voices getting closer. He reached down to put his pants back on and I grabbed my bra from the leaf cover ground and started to dress myself again. He quickly grabbed my hand and started dragging me in the direction opposite from where these men were coming from.

“Radke?! Is that you!?” we froze as they had apparently seen us.

But, he knew Ronnie?

As we turned around we saw two tall and slender looking guys, about our age. They had some brown paper bags with them, and one of them was holding a cigarette to his lips.

“James. Man, hey.” Ronnie waved at him from our spot, about ten feet away from them.

The two guys snickered as they approached us.
Who were these guys? And why did they give off such a bad vibe?

“You know…. You never really paid me the past, em, I don’t know, three fucking packages I gave you” he was looking pretty pissed off at Ronnie for something he apparently owed him. Some, packages?

I stayed quite, a step behind Ronnie, hoping they would just settle this quickly and on nice terms, so we could get the hell out of here.

“Dude, do we really have to talk about this now? I’m with my girl.” he excused himself, addressing me behind him.

The two guys looked at me smirking, and the one called James pointed at Ronnie.

“Don’t keep making fucking excuses. I’ll let it go this time, cause of the girl, but you better pay me back soon. If you don’t, always have in mind I do know where you live and have some more friends who wouldn’t mind paying you a visit”

Was that a threat?

“Yeah, I’ll ring you later and we’ll talk about it. Now I gotta take the lady home. Bye guys, have a blast while you can.”

With that he pulled me by the hand in the direction that they had came, since it was apparently the way back to the park.

“What was that all about?” I asked softly, since it seemed to be a pretty complicated topic.

He didn’t answer, instead he continued to guide me through the now dark woods and in a few minutes we were able to see the lit up park and his car. We got in, him opening my door for me as always and he started the engine, blasting some loud metal-core CD while we pulled out of the parking lot.

He apparently didn’t want to talk about it.
But I was just curious and scared to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
took quite a while to write this. had tons of exams last week and now I'm finally free for two weeks so I'll make an effort to update this more often. :)