Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

It's True But It's Not

RONNIE’S POV

I pulled in at a small gas station on the road way back to our town and got out of the car to pay for the gas. I didn’t say a single word to Demi, I knew I was fucking up, but I just had to arrange everything in my mind in order to figure out how I was gonna tell her what I already knew she wanted to know so badly.

“30 dollars on pump #4” I handed the cashier at the front of the mini market two bills of $20.

“Here you go. Have a nice day” she said handing me back my change.

I made my way back outside, it was dark out now. As I walked back to where the car was to pump in the gas I kept replaying over and over in my head what James had mentioned in front of Demi. Just to see if it was really necessary for me to tell her everything or if I could just say the minimum and get her rid of her doubts.
I was opting for the second one but something inside me, this really odd voice I knew but was not very used to hearing, was telling me I should just be completely honest with her.

Once I finished with the gas, I went to get back in the car only to find her standing beside the driver’s door.

“Dems, what’s wrong?” I asked the most stupid question possibly manageable.

She leaned on the car, covering her face with her hands. She was obviously not ok.
I took careful steps to her side and placed my hands on her shoulders.

“What’s wrong?”

She uncovered her breathtaking face and her eyes focused on mine as if trying to read my thoughts.

“What aren’t you telling me?” she asked softly.

I knew this was the moment to tell her, cause if I didn’t I don’t think she’d ever even want to see me.

“I do drugs”

I watched as her pupils remained exactly the same, no widen eyes, or shocked expressions as I told her what she was apparently expecting to hear. She wasn’t dumb.

“That’s it?” she asked looking down at the gas stained concrete below us.

What did she mean if that was it? Of course that was it, what else was she expecting me to confess to her? That I was a serial killer too?

“Yeah, that’s it. But I don’t want to do it anymore. I just…. I was doing them cause I always had felt this emptiness inside me, and they momentarily somehow made that feeling go away. But, now I don’t need that shit. I have you. You fill that empty place inside me”

I watched as her eyes met mine once again and she stood on her tip toes to kiss me. On the cheek.

“That’s so sweet.”

I tried my best not to push her against the car and kiss her passionately like I had done back at the woods. I just tried and smiled at her.

“So you’re not mad?” I asked hoping she would just forget about this.

She shook her head and pulled me down to her to plant a kiss on my lips this time. I kissed her back, deepening the kiss and tracing her body with my hands.

“Be should be heading back. My parents are going to kill me” she pulled away with a worry expression.

I nodded and we got back in the car.

-----

Demi’s POV

Just as I stepped in through my house’s front door, my mom’s voice was the first thing I head.

“Honey where have you been? We were worried sick. They called from school saying you had not attended more than half of today’s classes and we called your friends and none of them knew where you were.”

Think, Demi. Think.

“I… I went with a friend. To help him out with some of his band’s stuff. He needed help setting up the amps and stuff.”

Please buy it.
Pretty please.

My mom looked at me as if I had just grown an extra arm.

“I’m so sorry I didn’t call to let you know. I was going to, but decided to wait till you and dad got home to call you here. But then I forgot. I’m sooo sorry. I promise it won’t happen again.”

She wasn’t buying it just yet, I could tell.

“Demi why on earth would you skip class to do such thing?”

Oh God, I was such a terrible liar. There’s no way this is gonna end well.

“It was paid. They offered to pay me if I helped them. I’m sorry. Really, I promise it won’t happen again.”

She still wasn’t buying it but let me go up to my room to shower. My dad was in the living room entertained by some football match on TV thankfully and didn’t even hear my poorly made up story.

As I got in my room, and quickly grabbed some clean clothes from my closet and headed to take a shower in my bathroom. I stripped down to nothing and got the water running to fill the bathtub.
Just as I was looking for my favorite bath salt in the cupboard I hear the door squeak open.

“Ronnie?! What the hell are you doing here??!” I yelled/whispered as I tried to cover myself with my arms.

He closed the door behind him and locked it

“I wanna take a bubble bath toooo” he cued as he started removing his clothes.

I turned around, wanting to give him some sort of of privacy even though I knew I was gonna have to see sooner or later.
The bathtub was already filled up to almost the top so I closed the tap.

I felt him embrace me from behind. Our completely naked bodies making contact.

“I seriously need you. Real badly.” his husky voice whispered into my ear and started planting kisses on my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I suck at writing sex scenes so I left it there. I'll try my best to continue it and make it as detailed as I can in the next chapter.... if anyone offers to write that scene for me, I'd be more than thankful! :)