Status: Damn, back at it again.... ACTIVE - determined to finish this

The Drug in Me Is You

You're So Good To Me, Baby,

I couldn’t help but think about the fact that my parents were right below us. Yes, my room and bathroom just happen to be right above the living room. Awesome, right?
Well I honestly did not expect for Ronnie to appear out of nowhere in my bathroom while I was about to take a bath, and start stripping down to nothing.

“How did you get in” I asked him, as his hands started sliding up and down my torso slowly.

“Window”

His hands now stopping on my breasts, softly groping them and giving them a squeeze. A soft moan escaped my chapped lips.
He started guiding me towards the wall, like he’s done before. Only this time, our nude bodies pressed hard against each other.

“So you’re not…going to ask me if I’m sure about this again?” I asked myself, taking a big breathe, as it was somehow becoming hard to breathe.

He smiled amused.

“Are you…?”

“Oh, just do it already, please! I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my life!” I blushed as I realized how desperate I was sounding.

He smirked, somehow satisfied with my begs, and started planting kisses down my neck. He kept making his way down till he got to my breasts, where he started softly sucking at one while massaging the other with his hand. He did this for a little bit more and then changed, massaging my other one.

“Ronnie….”

I grabbed onto his black silky hair as he kept running his hands and lips against my breasts.
I could feel myself getting hot and wet down there, which was embarrassing enough to feel my face flush red.

I have never, ever, imagine this would happen. I had expected this year to be another torturing and long school year, I was just trying to survive through it all. And out of no where, when I least expected, he appears. As if he were my night in shining armour, making his apperecence to save me from all my depression and self hatred. Since we first kissed, I felt a strong connection. Now it was stronger than ever. I won’t deny there was lust in the air. Quite a lot, actually. But there can’t be love without lust. Or at least that’s my thought.

As I lost myself in my train of thoughts, reflecting about all that had happened since that day we met, I was unaware of being touched in my most vulnerable area at the moment.
Moans were unavoidable at this point. Just naturally filling the room, as softly and quietly as possible, since we were afterall just some rooms away from my parents.

I could feel an intense feeling in the pit of my stomach, that had me feeling all weird and funny, as he kept using his fingers on me.
When he stopped what he was doing, it actually seemed to make that feeling stronger.

I had found myself unconsciously scanning his naked body with my eyes as I tried to let everything sink in. He caught me looking at him, and that’s when I realized where I was staring.
I lifted my gaze towards anywhere but there, blushing madly once again.

“Do you wanna…”

“No” I answered before he could finish the question, knowing what he was thinking.

He nodded, I’m guessing disappointed. But I just wasn’t ready to do such thing.
And well, actually thinking about it….I hadn’t done anything, I had just let him do about everything to me. But I hadn’t touched him in such way at all.
I had thought about it to be honest. Not now. But sometimes at night. I would get a similar, less intense, feeling as the one from seconds ago.
Blushing was just as natural as breathing at the moment.

“You ok?”

His husky voice brought me back to look at him. At his dark muddy brown eyes.

“If you want, we can just stop here. There’s no need to rush if you’re not ready love” he added coming closer and embracing me.

“Ok” I whispered into his ear, as I wrapped my arms tighter around his naked torso.

I know it seemed stupid and maybe even pointless to stop here, after all we had previously done. But I just, didn’t feel completely ready. I had, however, lost the fear of being seen naked by him. So, I would suppose that the next time, I wouldn’t be worrying about that as much and I might be able to touch him like we wanted to be touched. Just thinking about all that and what had been done recently I felt so dirty and unpure. Especially thinking how embarrassing and disappointing it would be if my parents ever found out.
My parents.

“Ronnie, I have to tell my parents”

He pulled away, bewildered.

“That we just almost had sex in your bathroom with them in the house?” he chuckled.

I blushed, embarrassed and ashamed by the simple thought of them finding out.

“No. God, not that. I have to tell them about you. I just can’t keep going behind there backs. Besides if they were to see you now, what would I say to them? How do I explain this? I think it’s best to let them know that…”

“You have a boyfriend?”

“Yes. I think it’s the best. Are you…ok with that?”

He looked at himself, and laughed softly at what seemed an inside joke.

“I have no problem at all. But I don’t think they’re gonna be able to say the same”

I knew just what he meant. He was worried about his appearance. My friends were as well, and well just about everyone else at school. His tattoos covered almost all of his upper body, plus some more on his legs. His hair was messy and long, and he happened to apply a fair amount of eyeliner every once in a while. Beside the fact that he smoked, and well did drugs.

“You smoke and do drugs. That is quite a problem”

He shook his head as soon as I said this.

“No. I don’t. I thought I had left this clear babe. No more fucking drugs. No more cigarettes. No more shit. I don’t need that stuff anymore. I really don’t. So you can have my word and not worry about that because that’s in the past.”

“Oh. Ok… it’s cause of your appearance , I suppose they will make some comments about that. But it shouldn’t matter. That would make them superficial, and they’re not. Or at least they shouldn’t be. I’m sure that as long as they know how nicely you treat me and that you love me, they won’t care about how you look. Besides, I’m the one that’s with you, not them”

He nodded, taking my hands in his.

“Well, I’ll leave you to take your bath then. I’ll call you later tonight.”

He pecked me quickly on the lips, got dressed faster than how he got undressed, and was soon out the door.

What a night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took quite a while to update this, sorry about that.
Comments?