Status: On indefinite hiatus.

I Vampiri Muoiono.

Eight.

“Where’ve you been?” I asked Gerard as he walked back in.

“Nowhere.” He replied. He never really gives much away, but this was new. There was something in his voice…

“Where’s Frank?” Tosh asked tentatively.

“Nowhere.” Gerard looked through some of the files on his desk. As though on queue, Frank walked up the stairs. “How’d it go, Frankie? Is she dead?”

“What?!” Me and Tosh looked at the two of them. “The Vamp?!”

“Yes, the Vamp.” Gerard rolled his eyes. “What else is down there?”

“Yeah, I killed her.” Frank’s breathing was heavier than usual, and I realised it must’ve been one hell of a task to kill her, especially for someone as new to the job as Frank was.

“Well done.” Gerard smiled at him, and I nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, well done.”

“She didn’t hurt you, Frank?” Tosh checked.

“Don’t think so.” He smiled at her.

“Good.” I could tell that Tosh felt the same way I did - shocked that he’d managed to kill the Vampire and guilty for doubting him in the first place.

“Guys, go home.” Gerard said suddenly.

“But it’s only-”

“I said go home. If anything happens I’ll call you, but it looks like it’ll be a quiet night.” Famous last words.

“You sure?“ I asked doubtfully. “Remember last time?”

“Trust me, it’ll be fine tonight. Frank, can I talk to you for a minute?” I looked at Tosh as she grabbed her coat, and sighed. There was something going on, and I didn’t like it one bit.