Status: New Chapter comming soon :)

My Fallen Angel

Chapter 1

Fallen angel

"What the fuck is that?" Ashley shouted as a column of light appeared in front of the large oak tree in the back of Ashley's house.
Curious, Ashley went to investigate.

"Dam, if it's on of the moronic neighborhood kids I'll-" Ashley cut himself off as he saw a large hole on the ground with smoke rising from it. The rain fell softly, gently soaking the confused man.

Ashley peered over the edge and gasped as he saw a small figure move at the bottom. He watched in awe as a boy with pure white wings stood up.

"Uh, hey my name is Ashley," he stuck out his hand and pulled the now shaking boy out of the hole. The strange boy looked at Ashley, with the purest blue eyes he had ever seen. They're radiating innocents, he thought.

"Hi, my name is Andy," the boy said softly, blushing while covering his lack of clothes with his wings. Ashley held his hand out, and Andy took it shyly. Pulling the younger man to him Ashley led him inside and into the bathroom to take a shower.

"C-can you stay with me?" Andy asked, unsure.

"Yeah," Ashley shrugged. He held in a gasp as he saw Andy in his fullness as he stepped into the shower. Ashley left for a few minuets to get Andy some clothes.

"Here," Ashley gave the clothes to a shivering Andy. Accepting them gladly, Andy slid on the black sweat pants, and the over sized Misfits shirt.

"So," Ashley said settling on the couch with Andy following him, "What are you?"

"I'm an angel," Andy said softly, “I was sent here by the high council to keep me safe."

"Why do you need to be kept safe?"

"Well, I belong to a special race of angels that allow both the males and the females to reproduce, but we can only reproduce with humans. There are a group of demons that are out to get me. But if I find my true love, he will be able to keep me safe," Andy said quickly and quietly. Ashley pulled him closer to his chest and hugged him.

"I'll do my best to keep you safe," he said kissing the small angel's forehead. Ashley glanced up at the cable box and cursed at the time.

"Dam it, I'm late for practice," Ashley cursed under his breath, while hunting for his guitar pick. He felt a finger tap his shoulder and he spun around violently. Andy shyly held out his hand with the pick in it. Snatching both Andy and the pick, Ashley pushed the younger male into the car and slammed it into reverse.

"W-w-where are w-we going?" Andy asked, relatively scared. Ashley looked at the quivering angel.

"To my band's practice, we're auditioning people to be our lead singer," Ashley said pulling up to a nice looking house.

"It's about time you showed your ass here, CC was about to go crazy from frustration, thought when is he not crazy," a guy opened the door and let the two of them in.

"Jake, this is Andy he's my Uh ... new housemate," Ashley introduced Andy to the other man. Andy gave a small wave.

"Can you sing?" Jake questioned.

"Only a little bit," Andy looked down shyly. Squeaking in surprise, Andy was hauled down to the basement of the house, to audition.

"Andy, this is Jinxx and CC, and CC be nice," Ashley gave the hyper drummer a glare.

Andy picked up the microphone and started to sing a soft lullaby she had heard when he was younger.

The rest of the band listened in awe at the sound of the angel. Looking down embarrassed, Andy shyly moved toward Ashley, and slid onto his lap.

"You're amazing, I think we found ourselves a new singer," Jake stood up and gave Andy a pat on the back. Wincing slightly, Andy curled into Ashley's stronger body.

"Do we all agree on this?" Jinxx asked the band members. They all nodded and Andy looked at them wide eyed.

"Really, I'm in?" Andy's face smiled brightly and his eyes radiated innocence and purity. Grinning, Ashley tickled Andy's sides, causing him to explode into peals of giggles, making him look even more adorable.

"I think we're goanna get going guys, see you later," Ashley strode up and walked out of the rehearsal space with Andy following behind him. Driving back, Ashley pressed a kiss to Andy's forehead while he slept peacefully.

"Andy, we're back home," Ashley shook the young angel's shoulder. Rubbing his eyes, Andy stretched like a cat.

"Carry me?" Andy asked sweetly. Unable to resist his charm, Ashley picked up the singer and carried him into the house.

"Well, I don't really have any thing for you to wear when you sleep, but my ex has a whole closet full of stuff from when we lived together, so pick what you want from it," Ashley said, placing Andy down in his bed room. Nodding Andy opened the closet and started looking through the clothes. Pulling out a silky black nightie with a hot pink playboy bunny, Andy walked into the bathroom to change while Ashley pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms. Raising his eyebrows and Andy walked back; Ashley stared at the way the nightgown fell gracefully from his shoulders, and terminated, barely, to the middle of his thighs. Folding his clothes, Andy placed them on Ashley's dresser, and bent down to put away the shoes he had used. Biting his lip, Ashley stared at Andy's perfect cheeks as he put his shoes away, realizing the angel had no underwear on. Standing up, Andy looked at Ashley.

"It has a bunny," Andy giggled and Ashley almost cooed at the angel's innocents. Playing with the hem of it Andy looked down.

"You can sleep in the guest ro-" Ashley was cut of by a soft whimper from Andy.

"Can I s-sleep with you?" Andy looked down nervously. Ashley nodded as Andy flashed a beautiful smile and slid into the bed. Snuggling close together, Ashley wrapped his arms around Andy's form, letting the skinner male rest his head against his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter
Subscribe and review

Aparna :)