Priceless Sensation

Raw: January 17, 2011

"It feels so different without Riss and Justin being on Raw." I say from the bathroom, as I touch a few things up before we end up leaving to go to the show.

"I know. Its going to be quiet."

"But at least we get to see them when we do NXT...until the season ends."

"Right."

"So what's going on for tonight?" I ask.

"That you'll have to wait and see."

"Why can't I know?"

"Well I can tell you this....it's after your match with Maryse."

"Okay..."

"Trust me."

"I do but you know me. I get curious."

"Right, I know."

"All ready?" He asks.

"I'm ready." I nod as I walk out of the bathroom, pull on my jacket and grab my bag.

Ted is ready and he offers me his arm. I take it and the two of us leave, heading for the car. Since I had dressed warm, I didn't have to worry about rushing to the car to get warm. Once we reach the car, he does the usual and opens my door for me, waiting until I get in to shut it and go around to the drivers side. He gets in and buckled before starting the car and driving to the arena. As he's driving, he grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine, lifting it and kissing the back of my hand. I smile and lay my head against his shoulder.

"Tonight's going to be fun. Messing with Maryse in a match again. I'm so evil." I laugh.

"You love pissing her off. Not that its hard to accomplish." Ted chuckles.

"Well me being with you pisses her off in itself, anything more is just a bonus."

"That's true."

"Oh and having the title she can't take from me too."

"Of course."

"Which she can't have a shot at, because Melina does. Haha."

Ted chuckles as I keep gloating. We soon pull up to the arena and find a place to park, heading inside once we grab our stuff. We go straight to our room.

"So are we getting ready fir-" I start to say before I'm pulled down onto the couch and on Ted's lap.

"-nope." He chuckles.

"Okay then Cuddly." I laugh.

"Don't you think you should let me go just for me to take my coat off? And yours?" I ask.

"Oh alright."

"Don't want to get too much warmer than we already are do you? Then it'll get hot in here."

"That's true."

He lets me go and then we both take our jackets off, draping them over the back of the couch.

"There, that's better." I say.

"Much better." He nods, his arms going back around me.

I snuggle into him, sighing in content.

"I'm not moving am I?"

"Nope. Not unless necessary."

"As usual."

"Can you blame me?"

"No, not really."

"I didn't think so."

*I shake my head amusedly, before kissing him quick.*

"Love you."

"Love you too."

After waiting for the typical stuff to be over, the show had started. First a video package, highlighting Martin Luther King Jr's speech was show, because it was the day in honor of him afterall. That goes right to Raw where John comes out to open the show.

"I'm sure Riss is glad to be off Raw and away from him for a while."

"That's true. With Punk being obnoxious, you forget she's had issues with John too."

"Right. Oh god, I hope that doesn't mean Punk will start to be obnoxious to me. He has a few times, but just to get to her."

"He better not."

"Trust me...it'll be the last thing he does around me."

Ted nods firmly.

"That...that right there was three weeks ago." John states about the attack that Nexus put on him three weeks ago.

"That was...easy easy easy easy. That was three weeks ago. That was last year. That was last year! This is my first time in a WWE ring in 2011, and I am ready! Just like everybody else, I have lists of New Years resolutions. One, take care of the world's most deranged psychopath CM Punk. Two, find a copy of Reggie's Prayer for later on in the show. Three, win the Royal Rumble! And four, go onto WrestleMania to become the new WWE Champion! I'm not one for wasting time. CM Punk is the first on the list. You want some, come get some."

Instead of Punk however, it's Mike.

"Really? You're going to win back the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. Really? Really? Really? Cena, I think it's safe to say that nobody wants that. You're played out, while I am the most must see WWE Champion in the history of this company. Even more must see than you. Ever since I became Champion, the WWE and Monday Night Raw in particular, have been more entertaining, more exciting than it's ever been in years."

"That's because he's entertaining himself, so of course Raw would be more entertaining."

"True."

"Besides, I hate to break it to you Cena, but the odds state that you're not going to win the Royal Rumble match."

"Hasn't won it for a while."

"Nope."

"In case you didn't hear, in case all of you didn't hear, but for the first time ever, the Royal Rumble match will have not 30, but 40 participants. So good luck Cena. It's the biggest Royal Rumble match in the history of the WWE. And the winner, gets to choose either the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion, to go against to main event at WrestleMania! And I suggest, whomever wins the Royal Rumble match, you don't come after me. Because if you do come after me, you will suffer the same fate as Randy Orton in our title match in two weeks. You will lose."

"You...will...lose." John mocks him. That's...that's very Ivan Drago of you. So if we're gonna do the whole Rocky IV thing, allow me to retort. If I can change, and you can change, and everybody can change! And that...that championship that you have, well that should've changed twice already. Because if it wasn't for Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler should be the WWE Champion. And if it wasn't for Alex Riley, Randy Orton should be the WWE Champion."

"Tis true." I nod.

"Let me get a good look at all of you guys. Must see? Must see? You guys look like a more feminine version of the Kardashian sisters."

"Ouch." Ted remarks.

"So not cool.

"Alex Riley's a chicken nugget who carries a choo-choo train in a briefcase."

"That was lame."

"Michael Cole's got the street cred of the Jonas Brothers."

"That's somewhat true."

"And Miz, the only challenging bout you've had in the last six months, is with irritable bowel syndrome. That means your body makes poopy noises."

"Boooooo."

"Guys, it's PG, I'm doing the best I can. Must see? The only thing I must see about the current WWE Champion, is you actually have a match. You had a chance last week to fight Randy Orton straight up. What'd you do? You tucked your tail and you ran. You left your human Mogwai to fight Jerry Lawler. Jerry big ups, way to get yourself a win last week. You're the only person in this group that actually wants to fight somebody!"

"Cena, you are so corny. And I am so sick, I am so sick of the label 'Miz is afraid to fight'. It's lame, it's generic, just like you. Because there is no doubt that I can fight with the best brawlers in WWE history. I know it, you know it, and the whole WWE Universe knows it. There is no doubt that I can outwrestle the so called greatest technicians in WWE history. I know it, you know it, and the entire WWE Universe knows it. Because I'm the Miz.....and I.....I will finish that sentence when I destroy Randy Orton."

"Randy Orton. Finally, the first thing that you've said that makes any sense whatsoever. You see, because when I think WrestleMania, when I think the biggest event in WWE history, and I see Randy Orton vs John Cena at WrestleMania, that sounds like WrestleMania. A championship worthy match. That feels like WrestleMania. That championship worthy match. That IS WrestleMania. You will not make it past the Royal Rumble. You will not make it to WrestleMania. Awww what's wrong? Is the corny guy getting under your skin yet? Because if we've developed a little difference of opinion, well, I must see you do something about it."

Before Mike or Alex could do anything about it, CM Punk interrupts him.

"Ohhh joy. There he is."

Ted scowls at the screen. Punk and the rest of the Nexus come out.

"Miz, pardon the interruption please, but you do not have to explain yourself or prove yourself..to the jerk known as John Cena. Miz, you are the WWE Champion. John Cena is not. And John Cena you will not be WWE Champion. As Miz has already stated, there are 40 participants in this year's Royal Rumble match, making the odds of you winning, lower than they have ever been. And if you take into consideration that I am in the Royal Rumble match, alongside every single member of Nexus. You couple that with the fact that...my members of my new Nexus proved their toughness and perseverance with their initiations."

"I'm so glad Riss and Justin left that group."

"So am I."

"The last thing they needed is to be under the thumb of a psycho."

"I know...he's especially psycho when faked trying to jump off the tron last week."

"Exactly. That and then the whipping thing..."

"Crazy."

"Very."

"And you compound that with the fact that the sole purpose each and every member of my new Nexus in the Royal Rumble match is to see to it that I walk out the winner, while your odds of winning go from slim to a big fat zero. And I myself cannot and will not wait to see you take on those odds." He then motions to the other three and they walk down to the ring, and entering it, going on the attack, the numbers game getting the best of him.

That goes on until Santino and Kozlov come in and make the odds even. The group backs up and Punk is not too happy. Punk pulls them together to strategize.

"You want to play games Cena? Let's see you take on these odds." Punk states, putting the mic down before all 4 head down to the ring, until the GM chimes in.

"Looks like someone says otherwise." I say.

"Can I have your attention please? I have received an email from the anonymous Raw general manager. And I quote. I wonder what the odds are of CM Punk beating John Cena one on one tonight....if the Nexus members are barred from ringside."

"Hahaha. In your face."

Ted snickers.

"In fact in fact, if any Nexus member is involved in the John Cena vs CM Punk match later tonight, they will be officially out of the Royal Rumble match!"

"Ohhhhh."

"He's not happy...too damn bad."

"Tough luck."

"I shall laugh at you. Haha haha HAH."

Ted laughs as I mock Punk.

"You're so easily amused." I laugh.

"Pretty much."

"Wonder if I stare at you if you'll bust up laughing."

"Maybe."

"Hmmm...." I trail off and doing so.

He stares back for a bit. That's when I start inching closer, trying to keep a straight face. I get inches away before he cracks and starts laughing.

"Aha!"

"I win." I laugh.

"You were about to crack too. I could see it." He chuckles.

"Who, me? Noooo." I joke.

"Oh yeah? How about....now." He says quickly before he starts tickling me.

I squeal and giggle helplessly.

"Nooo...noooo...noooooo."

"Yessssss."

"I....can't....breathe."

Ted eases off and lets me breathe. And just in case he decides to do it again, I quickly move from his lap and to the other side of the room.

"Awwww." Ted pouts.

"Oops."

"Now you're wayyy over there."

"Mmhmm. What're you gonna do about it?"

He gets up.

"Oh you know."

"Oooh, I'm so scared."

He starts to come after me.

"Ah! No!" I squeal, dashing away.

"Oh yes!" Ted chases me.

I then open the door to the locker room and run out into the hall, not watching where I was going and I ended up colliding with something. I kind of had fallen onto the ground and when I looked up to see who it was I bumped into, I made a noise of disgust, because it was Swagger. And here I thought I had started to successfully avoid him. Swagger smirks and looks me up and down. Ted skids to a stop beside me and kneels down.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'll be fine. But he knocked me down, and didn't even apologize for it."

Ted helps me up and scowls at Swagger.

"I think you owe....my fiancee an apology."

"Fiancee?" Swagger's eyebrows go up.

"Since Christmas." I nod.

I smirk and hold out my hand, showing off my engagement ring.

"Now what is it that you owe me?"

"Sorry." He huffs before storming away.

"Psh, maybe now he'll get the idea to leave me alone."

"Hopefully."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good." Ted kisses my head.

"Let's go back in and avoid anymore run-ins."

"Right." He agrees.

By the time we got back into the locker room, we had missed the first match and we saw Nexus backstage arguing over each other, until Punk comes in all smiles.

"Do do do do...psycho."

"Faith."

"Now he's preaching. I think he puts a shame to that."

"For sure."

"He shouldn't be preaching faith."

"No, not at all."

"Psh....hypocrite."

"Yeah."

But then Morrison was walking through the backstage area, heading to the curtain for his match. That's when he comes face to face with Daniel and the Bellas come to his side, before accompanying him out to the ring.

"Ugh." I make a face.

Ted just shakes his head.

"I say that especially about the wardrobe malfunctions of those shirts they're wearing. No one wants to see that."

"No, its disgusting."

"Some of them really don't know how to dress. I would not be caught dead with an outfit with an easy wardrobe malfunction."

"Because you have more respect for yourself than they do."

"Yes I do. Plus I'm your fiancee, I should respect myself. Because if I don't that makes both of us look bad and I don't want that. I love you too much to do that."

"I know you do." He kisses my cheek.

In the meantime, Riss was sitting in the living room as Justin was in the kitchen making dinner for the both of them. He's banned her from the kitchen so she's distracting herself with TV.

"Whatever you're cooking, it smells good!" She calls from the living room.

"It's supposed to!"

"Well I know that!"

"Just making a compliment."

"You'll love everything, I promise." He says, coming into the living room for a bit.

"I know I will."

"I would say just a few more minutes or so."

"Okay." She smiles.

"It feels great to be home though."

"It really does. I've missed it."

"Spend as much time here as we can before tomorrow."

"Definitely."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"This is sweet of you to do."

"I know. I thought you deserved it."

"Aww."

"Don't get to do this very often."

"No but I wish we did."

"So do I."

"We should try more often."

"Yes we should."

"But this is a start."

"Yes it is."

He kisses her head and goes back into the kitchen. After a few minutes or so, everything is done and he puts together two plates of food. He takes them into the dining room and sets them down. Then he goes to get Riss.

"Everything is done."

She gets up and shuts the TV off. He offers his hand and she takes it, letting him lead her along.

"Close your eyes."

She reluctantly closes her eyes.

"Alright, and....open."

She opens her eyes and gasps as she sees the decorated dining room.

"You did all this..."

"Just for you." He kisses her cheek.

He then leads her over to the table, pulling her chair out for her. She kisses his cheek and she sits, letting him push her chair in.He goes over to across from her and sits there.

"This looks great lover." She says after looking at the plate.

"I hope it tastes just as good."

She takes a bite.

"Mmm, great job."

"I'm glad. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Wait until you see dessert."

"Ooooh."

"I knew that would spark your interest." He chuckles.

"It always does. You know I have a sweet tooth."

"Yes, all too well."

She giggles.

"I can't help it."

"Oh, I know."

They finish dinner and he cleans up the plates and such.

"Alright, time for the dessert." He declares.

"Yayyyyy. Whatcha got?"

"You'll see."

"Aw come on."

"Everything has been a surprise tonight, this applies to that too."

"Okay." She pouts.

"You'll love it, trust me."

"Obviously."

It takes him a bit, but he finally comes back out with two plates of the dessert, that he made actually.

"You made it?"

"All by myself."

"Aww, that's sweet."

"I wanted to make everything tonight, including dessert."

She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"You've done a great job."

"I was hoping I did."

"Oh you did love." She assures him.

"Good."

He sets down the plate and she takes a bite.

"Mmm this is fantastic Jussi."

"Thank you...again."

"You're welcome."

"And I'm thinking after this, once the food has had time to digest we go use the pool and stuff."

"That sounds great." She agrees.

"I thought so."

They finish and again he insists on cleaning up.

"You sure you don't want any help?"

"I'm positive."

"Alright." She nods.

Justin goes and cleans up. Then he comes out and they go sit in the living room for a bit.

"You're gonna want to pick out the swim suit aren't you?" She asks with an amused look.

"But of course."

"You always want to."

"Yes I do."

"What can I say. I love to pick them out." He adds.

"I know you do."

"Can I go do that right now?" He gives her a look.

"Sure." She giggles.

"I'll be right back." He grins, getting up and heading to the bedroom.

"Alright." She laughs.

It doesn't take him too long and she hears him leaving the bedroom and coming back to the living room. He shows her what he picked.

"Nice pick."

"Thank you."

"I'm going to go put this on, okay?"

"I encourage it." He nods.

She laughs and goes to change. After a bit, he goes to change himself. She comes out and goes and puts away her clothes before looking for towels. Since Justin was all ready, he decides that he'll meet her by the pool, so he heads there to wait. She gets them towels and goes to the pool. When she gets there, she finds him waiting.

"Got towels." She holds them up before putting them on a chair.

"Now come sit."

"Okay." She laughs, walking over.

When she walks over to him, he pulls her down so she's sitting with him.

"Hi." She giggles.

"Hi." He grins.

"Can't get close enough huh?"

"Nope."

"Silly goose."

"Love you too."

She giggles and kisses the corner of his mouth.

"So when did you want to get into the pool?" She asks.

"Soon."

"Alright." She nods.

They snuggle for a bit and then go get in the water. When they get into the water, he still doesn't let her go, keeping her close.

"Touchyyyyy." She teases.

"Can't help it."

"Of course not."

"Never letting you go."

"I don't want you to."

"Good."

She leans in and kisses him.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"It's really feeling like home here now that we've filled the house with furniture and decorated, you know?"

"Oh yeah, it really does." He grins.

"I like it best here out of all our places."

"So do I."

"I'm glad." She smiles.

"Because one....it's our first place together being married."

"Very true. Our first place that we picked together, not just one moving in with the other."

"Exactly."

"And this is a family home."

"Yes it is."

"Which I'm hoping for soon but who knows."

"Right, just see what happens after WrestleMania like we talked about. Definitely want you to have a decent title run....a long title run."

"I know."

"Maybe even I'll get one. Didn't really have a long tag team title run myself."

"That's true. I hope you do. Though you wouldn't be quite as affected if we start a family."

"Right, I know. I would be able to be on the road, whereas you would only be able to travel until you couldn't. You would be able to hold the title for only so long before having to give it up."

"Exactly."

"Which would kill me to be away from you."

"I know it'd be hard but it'd be worth it."

"Yes it would be."

She sighs and leans into him.

"Just a couple more months until WrestleMania and then we'll see what happens. From now until then."

She nods and tries to relax.

"You brought the title to SmackDown though, and you can reign there."

"I know."

"You'll do great, I know you will."

"Thank you." She kisses his cheek.

"You're welcome."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine too. Who knows where this new group will go?"

"Right. It could actually be better than the last one."

"Right."

"We'll have to see."

"Mmhmm."

"Don't know what I would do if you weren't in the group with me. Heath would probably drive me crazy." He chuckles.

"I don't doubt it. He's an annoying little ginger."

"That's very true."

She laughs a bit and wraps her legs around his waist, draping her arms over his shoulders.

"Now I'm never letting go." She grins.

"I'm just fine with that." Justin chuckles.

"Of course you are."

"Jacuzzi time?"

"Thought you would never ask."

He carries her up the stairs and walks over to the jacuzzi.

"You get in first."

"Okay." She nods as he lets her down.

Then she steps into the jacuzzi first, and then he follows. As always she ends up on his lap.

"Much better."

"Mmhmm. I love our jacuzzi time."

"So do I."

"This was definitely a must have for a house. If it hadn't had this jacuzzi already, I would've demanded we get one put in."

"Definitely."

"I like them too much."

"They are pretty amazing."

"Yes they are."

"Especially when they're one of the best you can get...like this one."

"Mmhmm. This thing is fantastic."

"It really is."

"Thank you for all the stuff you did for me today."

"You're very welcome."

"One day soon, I'm going to do the same for you."

"And I'll appreciate it so much."

"I know you will." She smiles and kisses him.

"I can't wait for that day."

"We'll see when I can manage to do it. It'll be harder on the road."

"Right."

"I'll let you know."

"Alright." He nods.

"A little longer in here and then I think its bedtime."

"It has been a long day." He agrees.

"A long but good day."

"Yes, I agree."

They wait for a little while and then get out. He grabs the towels, handing her one and wrapping the other around himself. She wraps herself up and they turn off the jacuzzi before going to the bedroom. When they get to the bedroom, she finds something to wear to bed and heads into the bathroom to dry off, hang up the towel and then get dressed. She does all that and then lets her hair down. She walks out of the bathroom, messing with her hair.

"Want me to brush that out for you?" He asks.

"Sure."

He pats the spot in front of him on the bed for her to sit. She climbs onto the bed and sits there. He takes one of the brushes that she had on her side table and then begins to brush her hair out.

"Mmm, you're good at doing that."

"Yes I am." He chuckles.

She shuts her eyes, enjoying the soothing motion.

"It's fun. And I like the soft feeling of your hair."

"I know."

"You enjoy it a lot." She adds.

"Guilty." He laughs.

"Knew it."

"Of course you did."

"Alright, all done." He says when he finishes a bit later.

"Thanks lover." She smiles.

"You're welcome."

He puts away the brush and they get into their usual spots. Then he pulls her closer, his arms staying wrapped around her.

"Mine."

"Yours." She agrees.

"Should probably sleep now. Busy day tomorrow."

"Mmhmm. Night lover."

"Night. Love you."

"Love you too."

He kisses her quick and she snuggles down into him. It isn't too much longer where they both end up falling asleep. In the meantime with Ted and I, at this point, it was time for my match against Maryse. I was already dressed in my attire and ready to go and then Ted and I head to the curtain to wait.

"You're going to have an easy match." Ted says while holding me.

"Oh I already know that. Piece of cake."

"Definitely. She's no match for you."

"No, not really." I smirk.

Already out was Eve and Melina on commentary. Out first to the ring was Maryse. But as she was heading to the ramp entrance she purposely bumped into me once Ted let me go for a second. I glare at her.

"She's gonna get it."

Once her music fades, mine goes off and I walk out with Ted, a smirk on my face as I know she's glaring at me because Ted's out there with me and the fact that I have the title and she doesn't. When we get to the ring, Ted gives me a kiss for luck like always and then I get up and into the ring. Once I hand the title off, the bell rings to start the match. Instantly Maryse is in my face, trash talking, mostly about Ted because she's jealous now. That's when she shoves me away by the face and I come back with a hard slap to the face, making her fall.

I then grab her feet and she scrambles to the ropes screeching, and I have to let go. She gets me quick, kicking my leg and dropping me with a DDT. She goes for the cover, but I kick out at two. She then starts screaming at me...part in French so I can't understand her and then screaming at me for taking Ted away from her. She crawls over me and gets me in a chinlock and she starts slapping my head at times, and speaking to the ref in French. She's not that strong so I'm able to get to my feet and she screams when I stand. I then fall back so she lands on her back and lets me go. I quickly go for the cover, but she kicks out. I then go and pick her up by the hair and go to throw her across the ring, but she reverses and ends up slapping me in the face...a retaliation for me slapping her earlier. That angers me and I turn and spear her into the corner and start wailing on her, the ref having to pull me off. She tries coming at with with a clothesline, but I duck and turn around and kick her in the head, my finisher. I cover her and I get the three count.

Ted gets into the ring with my title and hands it over after giving me a kiss. I celebrate in the ring and Maryse has gotten up and out of the ring, and starts yelling at Cole to talk about her and not me. Eve gets up and shoves her and then walks away. Maryse keeps demanding that Cole talk about her. Ted and I just laugh at this spectacle. She then turns and starts to yell at him in the ring with me, blaming him for her loss and everything, and even goes as far as saying that I don't deserve him and that he'll lose the Rumble because of me. This pisses me off and I go after her.

Ted however stops me, because it's not worth it, then motions for a mic for both of us and we're handed them.

"You think she's going to cause me to lose the Rumble match?" He questions.

"That's ridiculous, because I'm not even gonna be ringside you dumb blonde!" I add, before whipping my mic at her.

The mic actually hits her and everyone else erupts into laughter. After that she ends up leaving thank god.

"None of you think I can win the Rumble do you?" Ted asks the crowd and of course they say no.

"I'll throw anybody over the top rope in the Royal Rumble match. I'll throw anybody over the top rope right now! I'm issuing an over the top rope challenge to any superstar on the Raw roster right now!"

He gets into the ring just as Raw gets off the air so we have to wait.

"Ted, do you really think this is a good idea?" I ask while we wait for the show to come back on the air.

"Too late now."

"So I'm guessing this is what you had planned for after my match?"

"Yup."

"I just hope someone easy answers your challenge." I sigh.

"We'll see. If not, I have you to take care of me."

"Right, of course."

"Which you're amazing at."

"Only for you."

"I know."

"We can leave after this right? Not needed for anything else I don't think."

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Alright, then we can leave after everything. I like these easy nights."

"Me too. More time together."

"Exactly."

"Which we love."

Soon the show comes back on the air and Ted gets ready to talk again.

"Do you know why no one has answered my challenge? It's because they know they can't beat me." Ted simply states before Mark Henry's music goes off.

"Ted...." I say in concern.

"I know. I'll be as careful as I can."

I nod, kissing him quick and get out of the ring, standing ringside. He removes his shirt and I take it, draping it over my shoulder. The bell rings and Ted tries to do his best, but he's thrown over the top rope in a very short time. I go right to him.

"You okay?"

"I should be fine."

"Good."

Just then Yoshi, Tyson and Regal come out and Yoshi gets tossed out by us, but Tyson and Regal take down Mark and then out runs Zack, Primo, Truth, David Hart and Darren. A fight then ensues in the ring.

"Come on...let's get out of here before it gets too crazy."

Ted agrees and we go backstage.

Just as we were heading to the locker room, we had passed Del Rio and he gave me a flirty look and then his famous wink, before heading to his car, which it seems he would be driving out near the stage.

"Gag." I make a face.

"One of the reasons why I want to get out of here." I add.

"Of course."

"I can't wait for the day when I burst his bubble."

"That'll be funny."

"I can just see him going off in Spanish all angry." I snicker as we reach the locker room and walk in.

"Mexican Hat Dance." Ted jokes.

"Hah, yes."

"I can picture it now."

"Too funny."

"Yup."

"Alright, I'll let you go get changed first since it won't take you that long." I offer.

"Okay. Thanks." He smiles.

"You're welcome."

Ted goes in and gets changed. It doesn't take him too long and then I head in to change myself. I come out with my bag.

"All set."

"Good. Jacket..." He holds out my jacket for me.

"Aww, thank you."

"Can't have you going out without the jacket on."

"Of course."

I put everything down for a minute, and he helps put my jacket on. I zipper it and pick my things back up and then we leave the room, heading out to the car. Ted drives to the hotel and we get up to our room without any interruptions or run-ins.

"Finally."

"I know."

I shed my jacket and put it with my things before falling back on the bed.

"Tired?"

"Maybe a little. Not too bad."

"You want me to pick your pj's?"

"Well I know how you like doing that, so go ahead."

He grins and goes to my stuff.

"I think I'll just let you do that all the time now."

"That would be awesome."

"You enjoy it so much so..."

"Thanks." He grins.

"You're welcome."

He finds what he likes and brings it to me.

"Good choice."

"Of course it is."

"I shall be back...like always." I say as I stand, taking the clothes from him and kissing his cheek before heading into the bathroom like always.

As usual, Ted changes and waits in bed for me. As soon as I come out and my clothes are with my things, I walk over to the bed and crawl under the blankets, snuggling closer to him.

"Mmm, much better."

"Couldn't agree more."

"Let's get some sleep, its been a long day."

"Another long day tomorrow."

"Yup. Night love."

"Night."