'Till Tonight Do Us Part

Hum Hallelujah

The lights were dimming as I finished his third beer. It was late, but I didn't want to go home. Anything but there. I ordered another beer and was suddenly aware of a body sitting on the stool beside me. I started singing to drown my misery, and must've looked pretty stupid, because the man began to laugh. A lot. 
"I sing the blues and swallow them too!"
"Heehee ha ha y-your funny!" The man laughed, grinning widely.
 He had small teeth and a lopsided smile, as well as a messy mop of black hair. To me he was beautiful. Even if he was completely wasted. I smiled and took a sip of my beer when it arrived. 
"I'm F-Frank...hic!" I finally introduced myself. 
"Bahahahaha! G-Gerard." The drunk replied, holding his hand out but then falling forwards, straight into my crotch. I tensed. Ever since my boyfriend dumped me a few weeks ago, nothing had pleasured me. Not even my hand. 
That's probably why I got hard pretty quickly. I felt Gerard's warm breath seep through my lose jeans as he laughed, before sitting up and gazing at me. He looked like a puppy, truly adorable. He had his hands in his lap, his long artists fingers twitching nervously. 
"You've -hic- gone a while without any, haven't you?" He giggled. I nodded, not being able to form words. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside to the parking lot, where there were only a few cars and a pickup truck. The whole car park was dimly lit by yellow street lights, making the place seem kinda creepy. Gerard led me to the red, no, black? It was hard to tell in the light. Anyways, he led me to the truck and held my hands, while looking into my eyes. 
"'Till tonight do us part." He whispered, before quickly pulling me into the back on the truck. It was one of those open ones with lots of space, so I was pretty comfy as Gerard began to unbuckle my belt while straddling me. His hair was getting in his eyes and he kept muttering angrily. That's when I realised. 
I'm in love. 
He finally snapped off my belt and dived down, connecting our mouths. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck as he unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders, giggling. He slipped off his tight pants and boxers, and I also removed the last piece of clothing on my pale body, before admiring him. He wasn't muscly, but he looked strong and kind...even with a creepy ass perv smile. I started laughing again, but soon shut up when I felt something slip in my entrance. 
"Gahhh!" I groaned as he worked his finger inside me, biting my lip ring when he put in another. 
"Ow! W-wait, do you have protection on you?" The beauty stared down at me, his pupils returning to normal size after being so big. 
"Sometimes we take chances." Gerard said simply, before removing his fingers. I felt another burning pain, but the alcohol seemed to numb it, and I was soon panting beneath him as he rapidly jerked his hips. 
"G-Gerard! Ohhh." I muttered, the beer finally wearing off. I squeaked as he began nipping at my chest, sucking my nipple as he wrapped a hand around my leaking member, pumping me in time with his thrusts.
"A-ah! I'm gonna cum, ah! Ah!"
"Let it out, sugar."
My stomach churned as my body tended up, finally releasing what I'd been holding for so long. 
"Ah! Ahh mmph!" I bit my lip, just in case anyone was around. Gerard, however, didn't even try to mask his screams. 
"OH OH FRA~NK!" I was surprised he remembered my name, actually. We lay there, breathing softly, before Gerard handed me my clothes and pushed me out the truck. We got dressed and he drove off, just like that. 
I guess I should've expected it, but it still hurt me. He didn't even say thanks. I thought there was a chance that he liked me. But it was just how you looked in the light.
I began walking to my house, praying dad was asleep. 
-morning-
I got up and dressed before the rest of the family, only having a small hangover from last night. To be honest, I can still remember exactly what happened. 
Is this what heartbreak is like?
I sniffed and our on my sneakers, eager to be out the house before anyone woke up to question my whereabouts last night. 
Not that they care. 
I kicked a stone on the pavement as I went to my favorite place, Starbucks. Usually I go to the one on the corner of my street,  but it was closed for revamping. The bell tinged as I entered the cosy shop, making me smile. I walked up to the cashier. 
"One caramel latte please."
"One caramel latte please." I laughed and turned to see who had ordered the same as me, but gasped upon seeing Gerard stood there, Glancing awkwardly at me. He looked different...mature. His hair was combed but still shaggy, and his hazel eyes looked brighter, shinier. He smiled but frowned when he saw me, and I coughed and moved to the end, collecting my drink, and following Gerard to a table. 
"This is my seat."
"I know. I'm sitting next to you." I replied, sitting on the sofa beside him, trapping him. "Why didn't you acknowledge me after I left?"
He tapped his coffee cup, staring. 
"What, did you have a boyfriend and feel guilty? Tell me asshole." He looked at me then, looming so innocent when I probably looked like a pissed bear. 
"I...." I slapped him. He looked shocked. 
"I thought I loved you." I spat, going to get up. He grabbed my arm. 
"I just wanna be a part of this..." His deep voice said softly, before he gently pressed his lips to mine in a loving kiss. "Frank, I'm sorry. I realised I loved you, but I thought it was a one night stand. I couldn't bear it. I love you!" Gerard said, on the verge of tears. 
"I love you in the same way." I grinned, kissing him again. I laced my fingers with his, resting my head on his shoulder as I stared out the window. It was like I was dreaming. You are the dreamer, we are the dream.
 We sat there all morning, drinking coffee, chatting and kissing. I had never felt happier, and judging by his gorgeous smile, neither had Gerard. 

~So hum hallelujah~
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)