Status: It was a dark and stormy night...oh, wrong story...

Fear And Freedom Go Hand In Hand

Silent Anger

Looking back I doubt I would change a thing.

It was true I was scared. Fear, much like chains, kept me in place. All I had was my dreams and inspirations. I thought there was no way out, not a niche in the wall i could hide, but I had my mind and with it I made an escape.

In that escape I had dreams. I would become an actress and fly to exotic places Ive only saw in books. I would be famous and people would look at me as a strong independent woman not what I was.

A scarred girl hiding from a monster.

2.
Silent anger.

I knew, before I had even sat down for breakfast, that he was angry. That was enough to make me eat quietly and stare at the pattern in the wood. The fact that I couldn't remember anything I had done to set him off scared me even more. Was it something I didn't do? had I remembered to do the dishes? Small things like that slipped my mind....A quick glance at the sink told me I was in trouble for something else. But what? Surely he hadn't found my plan. That was a week ago! It was already in motion. All I needed was the email.

The worry pushed and sloshed around in my stomach along with the rainbow cereal I didn't even like eating. It wasn't his fault. I mean I just didn't like food in general. It weighed me down and I hated the sickening feeling of chewed food going down my throat. It made me just want to puke it all up. I finished it anyway clasping my hands and staring at the table to wait.

A waiting game.

That's what it was. If I spoke I knew it would only get worse but the silence was louder than any noise. Sometimes I think he just likes watching me squirm. That's when he opened his mouth and let out two quiet words that scared me the most.

"Backyard. Now."
♠ ♠ ♠
This came from a very real nightmare I had, I created it into this...sick story. I never had something so real in my head and although it might take awhile to put into words I hope someone takes the time to read this.