You're in Control of My Heart

Jealous

“You two can go have a little reunion but I want to actually spend some time with my brother and my best friend!” Olivia said, dragging Dalton into the kitchen with her.

“I feel like I haven’t talked to you in forever.” I pouted, pulling Chad with me as I leaned back to lie on the couch, causing him to be on top of me.

“Well maybe that’s because I’m going to school and my smart girlfriend has like twenty five AP classes.” Chad said, putting his arms on either side of my head so that he was supporting most of his own weight.

“Actually, it’s three. I’m only taking them so that I can get into a really good college.”

“I thought you were going to Stanford?” Chad questioned, leaning his forehead against mine, his face only a few inches away from mine.

“It’s still my first choice but I want to apply to more places and keep my options open in case I don’t get accepted.” I leaned up to close the few inches of space that was between our lips but Chad moved back slightly.

“Leighton, your grades have always been better than mine, you’ll get accepted.”

I smiled up at my boyfriend, “I’m not too worried about that right now. I just want to spend as much time as I can with you before you leave again.” This time Chad didn't pull away when I kissed him. Kissing Chad always made my stomach do flips. As cheesy and cliché as it sounds, it was like we were two pieces that fit together perfectly.

As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away, “I should probably go get ready before Olivia comes in and ruins the moment.”

Chad smirked, “we could always just go to your room and lock the door.”

I snorted, “Its Olivia, she would find a way in, even if she had to climb through the window.”

Chad sighed, knowing that I was right and pushed himself onto his right side so that I could get out from under his. “I wouldn't want to deal with the wrath that is my sister.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


After my little reunion with Chad, I got ready for the day that I was going to spend with him, Olivia and Dalton. I didn't know what we were going to do or where we were going but I didn't care. Chad was leaving in the morning and I plan on making the best of the day I had with him.

“We could go to the mall?” Olivia suggested when I joined them in the living room.

“We do that almost all the time, something else!” I said as I sat on the arm of the couch, next to Chad.

“I actually wanted you guys to meet some of my friends from school.” Chad said as he grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together.

“Well that is something different to do.” Dalton said with his arm around Olivia’s shoulders as he looked down at her. I was jealous of Olivia sometimes. Not because she was dating Dalton but because the way he looked at her, like she was the single most important thing in the world.

Olivia shrugged, “it’s not exactly what I had in mind but whatever.”

“Good, because I already told them to come over in five minutes.” Chad smiled as I rolled my eyes; leave it to him to make plans for everyone without saying anything until the last second.

“But if I don’t like them then they need to leave, like right away.” Olivia said, obviously not enjoying the fact that she wasn't the one that came up with today’s activities.

After a few minutes of talking about absolutely nothing, the doorbell rang. Chad let go of my hand and went to open the door, his smile seemed to grow as soon as he saw his friends. “Hey, guys, this is Dalton, Olivia and Leighton.” Chad said, pointing to each of us as he said our names. “Guys, this is Michael and Justine.” Chad pointed to the blonde boy and girl.

“Hi,” the three of us said in unison, Olivia being her usual perky self when it comes to meeting other people. I, on the other hand, was not too happy since both of his friends looked like freaking models. I wasn't concerned about Michael; he isn't bad on the eyes at all. I was worried about Justine since she was beyond gorgeous and Chad didn't seem to try and hide the fact that he was looking at her.

I stood up and made my way over to Olivia and Dalton. “I wouldn't worry about her, so far neither of them has done anything together to question whether he’s being faithful.” Either Olivia was just trying to be optimistic or she just didn't see the look Chad was giving Justine.

“Leighton, you haven’t seen the way Chad looks at you. You have nothing to worry about.” Dalton said with a smile.

“I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been like three years since i started this but my life has been so hectic and its finally calming down and i'm getting back into the writing flow, so i'm really sorry for completely blowing this story off forever! and in case you didn't see, michael and justine are played by liam hemsworth and cara delevingne. comment, subscribe, recommend please (: