Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

Look in my eyes. You're killing me, killing me.

Callie had no time to react, Alexis was so fast now. Alexis had one hand wrapped around Callie’s neck and she was pulling her closer, so close that their faces were almost touching. Two sets of razor sharp fangs bared at her, was all Callie could focus on, even though she had bigger problems. Alexis’s eyes were black with her irises shining like the moon and they were boring into Callie.
“Don’t look into her eyes, Callie!“ Thor called.
Callie grabbed at Alexis’s arm and tried to break free from her, but Alexis wouldn’t budge. A thumb began to dig into Callie’s throat and panic filled her mind as Alexis lifted her off the ground with one hand. The thumb nail began to dig into Callie’s throat and her shriek died as the thumb punctured through her throat and blood gushed from the wound. Alexis didn’t stop tearing the wound open, not as half of Callie‘s neck was practically torn away and even as Zacky stepped forward to try and save his creation.
“STAY BACK, ZACKY!” Matt shouted.
Alexis turned around and saw Matt on his knees with blood staining his face and his arms behind him with Thor standing behind him, with Brian and Isabel to the side and back a bit. Thor kicked Matt to the ground.
“WHY WOULD YOU INTERRUPT HER?” Thor barked at Matt.
Alexis didn’t look back at Callie, just threw her to the ground.
Callie gasped for air and ran to Zacky, coughing up blood. She would heal, but she would never forget what Alexis was capable of.
Alexis’s flaxen eyes locked onto Thor, but he knew better than to look into them.
Matt scrambled up from the ground and tried to run to Alexis, but Thor slammed him back to the ground.
Alexis’s eyes followed Matt’s form and then shot up to Thor. Moving so fast she was nothing but a blur, she grabbed Thor by the neck and slammed him to the ground with a hand on his neck and her teeth glinting in the slivers of light from the moon. Her legs acted as a cage and pinned Thor to the ground as she loomed over him.
When Thor raised his arm to pull her off of him, she caught his arm and snapped it with one hand, a sickly grin on her face as she then twisted the shattered remains while Thor howled in pain.
Matt watched on in shock. His mouth was open and his hazel eyes followed Alexis’s movements. Judging by the rage that pulsed through him, Alexis was determined to end Thor right here. Matt shifted his eyes up. Johnny stood watching with Miranda crouched at his feet crying. Rev was almost laughing. Zacky stood with his arms crossed, Callie in a ball behind him. She would need to go to ground soon to heal or she would scar.
Thor finally burst out of Alexis’s grip but it wasn’t long before she was looking to get him again. It looked like a dance as Alexis and Thor prowled around each other.
“Alexis. Listen to me.” Thor’s arm healed quickly and now he held them both up, showing his submission, but Alexis didn’t care or want it.
Lunging forward, Thor grabbed Alexis’s hands and began twisting them back. She growled loudly and bared her fangs as Thor continued to try his best to twist her hands back, but she didn’t give up and eventually the exact thing he had tried to avoid happened to him.

He caught her gaze and it poured through him. Falling to his knees, Thor looked up at Alexis with something of a smile on his face. He was in a pleasant place. This was a trademark for Alexis’s kind. While she was reverted like this, her eyes would hypnotize any creature into welcoming her, even as she killed them. All the others here could only do it if they were unperfected and it would only work on a human for the version of the power they had inherited was weak.
With a growl, Alexis continued and lowered herself to rip into Thor’s flesh.
“Alexis, please!” Matt called.
She dropped Thor and turned around to look at Matt whose face was still stained with tears and dirt. Running over to Matt she pulled his arms around her and buried her face in his chest, sniffing at him wildly and throwing her arms over his shoulders and kissing his jaw line while breathing in the scent from his neck.
Thor stayed on the ground as his arm snapped back together and healed. Matt eyed him and tightened his embrace around Alexis right before she began sliding down his body. Matt looked down at her and anger had washed over him. Alexis’s eyes had gone back to normal, but as they were closing, panic flashed through them and covered her features. Clawing her fingers at Matt’s shirt, she eventually fell completely lifeless in Matt’s arms. This stunt literally had exhausted her.
“No more.” Matt shook his head and slung Alexis bridal style in his arms before he slowly began walking back to the nest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm getting shitty with updating. D: I'm really lazy.