Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

You'll never get out, 'cause you were never alive.

Matt was laying on the ground naked, thick silver chains wrapped around his wrists and ankles, pinning him to the ground. It was hard to tell who it was from all the blood shrouding him. Alexis’s eyes darted across the scene in front of her. The two identical women bent over him were wearing flowing dresses that were drenched in blood, Matt’s blood. One had shoulder length bright blonde hair, and the other had long caramel curls. They were pretty, their skin was shining and smooth like a ripe plum, and their eyes were dark and deep set against their high cheeks. Their most striking feature was their elongated, pointed ears. These were the elves.
“Alexis…” Matt smiled weakly, his face covered in deep cuts.
Her eyes went down the rest of his body. Her lip quivered at what she saw. Matt had literally been gutted. Stomach torn open jaggedly, his intestines spilled over his sides, and there were organs Alexis didn’t want to identify, tossed around as if they were garbage. The blonde elf had her hand inside Matt’s body, blood coating her arm past her elbow. Looking for more organs to rip out, Alexis thought. She stepped forward, with her hands out, tears dripping down her already tarnished cheeks.
“No!” The blonde elf barked. “He’s mine!”
Alexis’s bloody eyes shifted over to her after a moment. The darker haired elf was panicking behind her eyes. She had obviously not expected Alexis’s arrival.
The two stared at each other for a moment, Alexis’s eyes beginning to flicker as they tried to get each other to back down.
“Alexis…” Matt gurgled through his own blood. “Run.”
Turning around, a wolf slammed into Alexis’s body, making her crash back to the ground, its snapping jaws baring their teeth. Another wolf quickly joined the other, clamping its large jaws down on one of Alexis’s arm. Screeching in pain, Alexis tried to free her arm, at the same time as she tried to hold off the other wolf who was snarling above her. Saliva dripped down onto Alexis’s chest and she cringed as the wolf kept trying hard to tear apart her arm, began shaking its head to tear a chunk of flesh away.
Alexis could not see Matt through the wolves’ bodies, but she heard him pleading with the elves to make them stop, before he would scream out, making Alexis’s blood pulse quickly. She had both wolves held back at the chest, and she couldn’t get a firmer grasp without allowing the wolves for more space. Space they could use to snap at her. She was panting now, not knowing how she would continue when the wolf on her arm flew forward and yelped as it slammed into a tree. When she looked up she saw Brian trying to reach down to her before another wolf jumped onto him and sent him backwards.
Alexis swiveled her head over and saw Isabel ripping the heart out of another elf and looking around for any other danger.
The wolf lunged closer to Alexis and using one arm to hold the lower jaw and the other arm to hold the upper jaw, Alexis tried to hold the wolf’s jaws open. The tongue thrashed around wildly and loud growls rumbled into Alexis’s face. Her eyes were wide open and as she looked around again, struggling to get breath, she saw Zacky holding a wolf in his arms, crushing it to death. The others had come.
Hot breath poured into Alexis’s face and she began to be overtaken by the wolf, his sharp teeth coming closer. She turned her face and whimpered, even trying to kick the wolf off but it wasn’t working.
“Alexis, drink its blood!” she heard Matt call.
She looked back up at the wolf whom she was losing to. Saliva dropped onto her face as the snarling beast tried to come closer, its heaving body sinking itself into the ground to strengthen its position over Alexis.
“I…I can’t! It would bite me first!”
The sounds of death were all around her, as well as the smell of several creatures’ blood. She heard the wolves howling as the men crushed them to death. She even heard Isabel growling as she tore the flesh of a different elf away from its skeleton.
Looking to the side a bit, she watched Rev take on two wolves, grabbing them by the necks and tearing out their throats, creating a sickening red mist that freckled him.
Johnny ripped the head off an elf and hurled it at another one, causing the elf to shy away. As much as they were doing, the snarls and taunts of the elves told her they were still greatly outnumbered. The tooth of the wolf she was holding punched through her skin and it brought her attention back to what she was doing. The blood that leaked into the wolf’s mouth drove it into a frenzy and it began growling ferociously and swiping at Alexis with its gigantic paws. The claws sliced down Alexis’s face and chest, blood openly filling the large stripes in her flesh. Panic filled her and she looked up into the green eyes of the hovering wolf, and she growled, her teeth baring back as she pushed the wolf’s jaws open again. It was the wolf’s turn to panic as Alexis overpowered it, her wounds sealing shut as her eyes turned dark almost instantaneously, the irises glimmering like the golden sun. Alexis’s arms kept pushing, the wolf’s jaws splintering internally. The snapping didn’t deter Alexis, instead she pushed harder, ripping the wolf’s head back completely with a loud crack.
As it fell limp, the entire scene was quiet for a moment, but Alexis didn’t hesitate to bury her face into the crook of the creature’s neck, her two sets of fangs, ripping into the flesh there as blood began to spew into her mouth.
Hardly able to gulp it down fast enough, Alexis wrapped her arms around the creature as it shifted into a petite human shaped female. Alexis eyes burned as she took gulp after gulp of the thick warm substance that flowed freely into her hungry mouth. Growls resounded through the air as Alexis shredded the wound open, almost ripping the entire throat out. Finally the woman was dry and naked on top of her and Alexis flung the corpse away and jumped up, still lightly growling as she breathed, her eyes hung low as she scanned the frozen scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
More coming soon. Don't forget to subscribe! Enjoy lovelies! :)