Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

All I have is dead, so I'll take you with me.

Alexis’s head shot up when the sound of rustling through the wet terrain. Everyone was soaking wet, but the other elves, with the one other wolf who had accompanied them returned, binding the two twin females with their arms twisted behind them. Two other elves were gingerly carrying Matt who was not moving, his body dangling lifelessly as they moved him.
Alexis’s eyes locked onto Matt and studied him. His chest was now torn open, and although the rain had washed most of the blood away, the jagged wounds made Alexis sad and she wanted someone to pay for this, and she wanted to get Matt home.
Immediately she whipped around and decapitated the wolves who laid at her feet and flew forward and killed all the elves in what looked like one stroke as their heads flew all over and their limp bodies cascaded to the mud. Blood flowed freely and mixed into the mud. The only ones alive were the ones who were carrying Matt and holding the twin elves.
Alexis’s eyes shifted over to Rev and Brian on the end.
“Get him.”
Rev and Brian stood up and headed over and as the other elves moved to meet them half way with the body.
The blonde twin twisted around and twisted the neck of her captor, her own kind at that and the body crumpled with a splat into the wet dirt. Soon after the darker haired one did the same and they stole back Matt’s body. The two other random elves looked scared and Brian and Rev looked at each other and killed them both.
The blonde was strong, but she struggled to hold up Matt’s body.
Alexis made a move forward, but the blonde stepped back quickly and brandished a silver blade and held it to Matt’s neck. He was unconscious, but the warmth in Alexis’s body told her he was still alive.
“Come any closer and I will kill him.” The blonde said, the rain masking her tears, but her voice betraying her. It was obvious this one knew better than to look in Alexis’s eyes, so she kept her eyes locked onto Matt.
“No you won’t.” Alexis taunted.
“What makes you think I won’t!” The blonde elf screamed. The other one stayed close, but didn’t know what to do with herself. Instead she pleaded with her sister with her eyes for an answer about what to do.
Alexis raised an eyebrow and a grin curved up one side of her mouth, exposing her sharp teeth.
Val cried onto Matt’s limp body, pointing the blade to his neck directly. “He was mine! You took him away!”
Alexis’s face dropped.
Val kept going, her blonde hair clinging to her face. “He said he loved me! He tasted my blood! My blood tastes better than yours, even when you were human!” The knife drew blood from Matt as Val dug deeper, piercing him with the blade. Matt’s skin sizzled and began smoking, but he didn’t react.
Alexis flew forward and wrapped her arms around Michelle and snapped her neck. Alexis turned to Val and tilted her head.
It took Val a moment to register what happened, her mouth open in shock. Her hand clasped Matt’s hollow body and the other held the blade, but it began to weaken. Alexis began to lunge, but movement behind her caused her to turn around.
Callie flew towards Alexis, her arms reaching outwards into claws. “Don’t fucking touch her!”
“Callie, no!” Zacky yelled, jumping up.
Callie crashed into Alexis, and Alexis whipped back around to see Val sawing into Matt’s neck with the blade. Before she could even throw Callie away, someone else flew forward and used a flat hand to decapitate the elf.
Alexis looked back at Callie who began to panic and back up, immediately regretting her decision. Alexis wrapped an arm around Callie’s shoulders and bared her teeth, wrapping the other arm around Callie’s head as she twisted in opposite directions, ripping Callie’s head from her body, the flesh ripping audibly, blood shooting out and spraying in a disc shape as Alexis twisted the head away and the bones crunched as they broke away from each other.
Still in her hands, the body began to wither away and Alexis let the remains fall as Zacky screamed out and she turned back to Matt and the dead elf, Val.
This had happened so quickly that the strange man was handing Matt’s limp body to her. Alexis took it and looked up at the man. He was tall and lanky, and had tattoos covering parts of his body. His long dark hair was spiking up and clumped together. He was covered in dirt and had no shirt on, only tight black, tattered pants and shoes. He had a thin face and thin lips, although the bottom was fuller. He looked like a kid, his face was so smooth and his skin was pale, almost as pale as Isabel’s. His eyes were a piercing true blue. As he handed off Matt’s body his mouth almost brushed against Alexis’s.
“Get him home. You come find me when you’re ready.”
Alexis noted his teeth, which had two sets of those sharp fangs.
Just as fast as he had come, he was gone.
Turning around, Alexis’s eyes returned to normal, and upon seeing the carnage, she collapsed to the ground, seeing Callie’s withered body lying on the ground, and holding Matt’s destroyed body.
She began crying hysterically. “I’m so sorry.” She said to Zacky, cupping her mouth with one hand, the other arm cradling Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last one for the night lovelies. Kudos to anyone who can guess who mystery man is. ;D Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe.