Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

You've been lied to just to rape you of your sight. WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT

Alexis woke up to what felt like a tongue licking over her chest and neck. At first she ignored it, but a bite over her right breast made her eyes shoot open. Matt was at the very least conscious, but his skin was gray like Brian’s had been when he first attacked Alexis, and was flecked with what looked like grime, or fungus growing on him. His eyes had become sunken in and when Alexis met his gaze, his eyes were a pale yellow with a soft glow. Keeping his eyes on her, he licked the wound in Alexis’s breast and smiled up at her with a bloody grin.
“Matt?” Alexis said with a hiss as the wound in her chest stung as Matt lapped at it again.
Looking up at her sharply, Matt smacked a hand over Alexis’s mouth and positioned himself over her. His body had healed over somewhat, his organs had started to return, and the area was slightly covered with a thin sheet of skin, but nonetheless, there was still a large hole in him that made Alexis quiver.
As he forced himself between Alexis’s legs he slammed himself inside of her, causing her to scream into his hand as she tore open so badly that she could hear the tearing of her own flesh around him. Using his hand to push her head over, he exposed her neck and buried his head in the soft flesh of her neck as his body crashed into hers in an uneven rhythm. This must have excited him, because he took a big gulp of Alexis’s blood and she felt him pulse inside of her. Alexis kept trying to scream into his hand, but it was no use, no one would hear it. She tried to writhe out from under him, put he would just lay his hips into her with more force. Reaching her free hand around, she grabbed a chunk of his hair and tried to pull him away from her. He clamped his teeth around her even harder, but eventually he let go as Alexis began crying. Matt looked down at her, not missing a beat and licked at her tears, before pulling away and going back to the bite he had already made. As Alexis whimpered, she tried to push him away, but he wouldn’t budge. She didn’t even know if she’d be able to fight him since he had made her, but she had to try. Each thrust was almost unbearable. He was not kind, or gentle, nor was he slow.
Shaking beneath him, Alexis was almost resigned to this, the edge of his ribs scraping against her body and making her nearly sick. He was growling deeply, and he yanked Alexis’s head to the other side and buried his face there, opening his mouth wide and sinking his fangs into her neck again.
Her legs were kicking wildly and she scratched and pounded on Matt’s back with her fist, but she could only do it for so long before Matt would go so deep inside of her she felt as if she’d vomit.
Her insides stung, and she felt like she was going to die. Matt was almost draining her of blood and she found herself getting weaker and unable to fight him off. Sniffling, she could barely make out what was happening through her crimson tears. She felt it though, every nerve on fire as she became raw.
Her whimpers became fewer and farther between as Matt took his sweet time, using the one hand to clamp her mouth shut, the other curling around her back and clawing into her. Shutting her eyes tightly, she waited for the end.
It couldn’t have come soon enough. When Matt finally finished, he rolled off her and stared at the ceiling creepily. Alexis listened to her own raspy breaths as Matt finally went back to being unconscious.
She waited for a few moments more before she shot out of the bed, and left the room, slamming the door shut behind her.
“Isabel! Isabel!” She screamed, flying up the spiral staircase from the hallway.
She came to the communal space, and Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny and Miranda had parked themselves on the couch. Jumping up they all stood at her in shock.
“ISABEL!” Alexis screeched once more, looking down at the blood that flowed between her legs. “Fuck!” she said through her tears, pushing her legs together in an effort to stop the blood.
“Are you okay?” Zacky asked, his large blue green eyes wide with shock.
“Do I fucking look alright?” Alexis asked, before choking on a sob. “Ugh” Alexis cried, bending over slightly.
“Isabel went out hunting with Syn…” Miranda said softly, her eyes pouring over the naked form in front of her.
Jimmy rushed to Alexis, shoving past Johnny and Zacky. “What the fuck happened in there?”
Alexis took a moment, her face contorted in pain and tears. “He fucking woke up unperfected.”
“Is he still awake?” Jimmy asked, running a comforting hand over Alexis’s hair, afraid to touch her bleeding back. Since these wounds had been inflicted by a vampire, they would take longer to heal.
Alexis couldn’t choke out an answer, so instead she shook her head.
“I’m sorry, sweetheart.” he cooed.
Alexis shook her head again and pushed away from him, gunning it for the hatch and breaking out, naked and bloody, into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a dark part. Why I thought of this, I don't know. But it was dramatic and it fits with where this story will go. Subscribe if you haven't done so, and enjoy! :]