Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

It feels like I am just too close to love you.

"Brian, Matt said I won't find another mate, like I wouldn't be able to, and I think it's a fucking lie." Alexis sobbed, rolling onto her back. She didn't stop, her hand sliding in between her legs, and it was obvious that it was embarrassing her, and it hit Brian that what she was doing was almost involuntary.
"Alexis...what...what do you mean? What's going on?" He took a slight step forward and when Alexis moved slightly, he froze mid step.
She growled and curled her fingers into her, turning her head away from Brian. "Brian he said it was impossible for me to do this. I just got raped. I shouldn't want to." Finally she stopped, but didn't move her hand. "But I just want to fuck you so bad. I fucking hate how bad I want it. You are older than me Brian, but if you touched me right now you'd be done because I know I'm stronger when it matters. It would happen."
Listening to the sound of Alexis pleasuring herself on the floor, her dark hair splayed around her, and her sobs, Brian was both becoming aroused and a tad depressed. He wanted her enough, and he really wanted to take her from Matt, but it was almost like a dare. What he found himself most attracted to was that Alexis' self control was almost as poor as his.
"Alexis, I..." Everything was happening so fast. Things had went from her kissing him to her basically saying she needed to mate right now. Brian couldn't figure it out. The sun would be up soon, and if he could leave her long enough, they would both let this pass. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Matt was the leader of this nest, and mating with Alexis could end up getting him destroyed, although why Isabel thought she'd be destroyed was unknown.
Something snapped in Brian and he found himself on the ground in front of Alexis, grabbing her leg and spinning her towards him and pulling her back before smashing his mouth to his. Leaning her body up into him, Alexis propped herself up on one arm and flung the other one around Brian, curling her fingers into his hair as she kissed over his soft mouth.
Brian's response was enthusiastic, dipping his hips to Alexis', but when she moaned, Brian snapped back out of his lust and flung himself off of Alexis and out of the door.
True to her word, Alexis flew up off the ground and let her long legs rush her through the door and chase after Brian's scent. He was nearly in his room when Alexis slipped in before he could even close the door.
Her face was stained pink from her tears, and her hair was almost unruly.
"Why did you do that when I told you..." Her voice was stern, but still soft.
Brian was silent and just stood at the door. It was still cracked, and he held it open, staring at Alexis. He couldn't tell her to go because he didn't want her to, so several moments of silence passed before Brian took a deep breath.
"Do you even understand how bad I want to do this, Alexis? How bad I've wanted to. I wanted to while you were human. I still smell your human blood. I still smell that cinnamon and sugar, that fucking blood. Every single time I smell you, I remember the taste. I remember not being able to drink it fast enough, and when there was no more blood left, and you were practically dead, after I drained you, I still couldn't get enough of you. That's why I stopped in your dressing room before it went too far. I can never get enough and you're not mine to have."
Alexis had nothing to say, instead she sat on the edge of Brian's bed and held her arms out for him. "Make me yours."
The intensity of Brian's eyes increased 100 times over and before he could even think he had slammed the door and bolted it with the silver. No one else would be getting in here tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last two chapters I may go back and work on when I'm more awake and can focus. I'm just half falling asleep and my OCD made me stay up til I got up something. I will hopefully think/dream about some awesome stuff to put into this. Thank you for your patience! Things will get steamy when I can write and stay awake! Enjoy!