Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

See the lies you've given me.

Alexis didn't for a moment think that Brian would be a more forceful lover than Matt had been. But indeed, this proved the case.
It took only seconds for Brian to have Alexis stripped naked in front of him, before slowly undressing in front of her. His speed being a mixture of his own preference for a lick of dominance, and his carnal desire for Alexis.
He watched the fire that was lit behind her eyes as he revealed his body to her. Her eyes poured over him, her powerful eyesight not missing a part, and Brian did the exact same in return.

His sex was almost violently desperate in its execution, his power lapping at Alexis's body like a fire to wood. He pulsed inside of her, and yet, everything about it felt wrong to her. Several times she thought she was going to be sick, but then the feeling would fade and once again she'd get lost in the pleasure of Brian's hips thrusting into her from behind as he bent her over on that broken street. He wrapped his hand firmly, but not tightly, around her neck and pulled her up, so that she arched her back away from him. He kissed her cheek roughly, and rather sloppily. She moaned to him and turned her head to try and kiss his lips, but as they were about to meet, he gathered up the will to pull away and did, leaving Alexis in want.

Wrapping his arms around her, he held Alexis tightly to him, as the frustration faded away with every thrust and every breath he took. On the other hand, every time his fingers touched her, Alexis felt wrong in every way. Wanting it so badly, she ignored these feelings, her hips rocking in tune with Brian's. It was almost made better if she remained silent but given the force of it all, it was nearly impossible to stay quiet. Her legs began to quiver and her body throbbed, and she knew by the way Brian responded, that he was nearly finished. Thinking only of him finishing for her, she leaned back quickly and pushed Brian back before straddling him before he even touched the ground. Pinning him to the ground, she finally took what she wanted, her lips lightly trailing along his neck and jawline as she slipped him back into her. Moaning right next to his ear, she then came back up and sat straight up on top of him, working her body furiously as her hands roamed the parts of his body they could reach. Looking up at Alexis in a state of bewilderment, Brian pulled Alexis back down to his body and held her tightly against him. Determined to tease him by keeping the power he wanted away from him, Alexis used her strength against him and they drifted between wrestling each other for the position and letting each other be used to their own pleasures.

Grimacing frequently, Alexis would fight with bouts of repulsion, it sometimes becoming so bad she was sure she should run and go home and forget about this. But now that Brian was getting what he wanted, he had no intention of letting her go. The fight seemed to turn Brian on, and he would grunt and growl, baring his teeth against Alexis' flesh. He managed to pin her back to the ground bent over, his hand on her back, pinning her chest to the ground. His intensity was becoming painful and Alexis gritted her teeth and growled back to him, which only urged him on. Chuckling at her struggles, he didn't even let her move, not even when her growls turned into menacing rumbles. He knew Alexis was letting him have this power, which made it all the better. Distracted by the lust blurring out everything else, they hadn't noticed the two boys who had been silently watching in shock. Only when one of them tripped on a crack in the sidewalk and landed hard onto the broken street did they even notice their existence. The one boy's hand became scraped and the scent was easily picked up by Alexis and Brian. Their heads snapped up and they hissed with the inhale of the sweet scent. Within a second, Brian and Alexis were scrambling up off the ground and bolting after the teenagers who realized they had made a mistake in coming this way. Quickly Brian had pinned the boy who had fell and Alexis turned her sights to the other boy who was running. She closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of them both again before she herself bolted after the runner. It didn't take her long and she ended up in front of the boy who stared at her in fear, paralyzed with it to the point he couldn't even scream. Alexis grinned, and it appeared to the boy as a snarl, sharp teeth being the main focus of her face. Her naked body didn't even deter from the sheer terror that pulsed through his veins. Alexis's face dropped and a sudden sadness filled her. Staring back at him silently, she watched the expression on his face change as her eyes darkened and the irises turned. His gaze stayed focused on her as he fell to his knees. He was smiling now, and Alexis glanced up to Brian who was more forceful with his meal than she had ever figured he would be. Turning back to her own, he was crying, but not in fear. He was in a joyful place now. Smiling, Alexis dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her arms around him. More than willing to return it, the boy hugged her back tightly, and didn't complain, even when Alexis' teeth were ripping out his throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this took much longer than I ever planned to have up. It's been saved as a draft for like 2 months. I don't know why I never got around to posting.