Status: I'm a horrible updater.

Bat Country

Young Blood Spills Tonight

"Handsome, can you hear me?" Alexis asked softly.

"Yes..." The man responded almost inaudibly.

"Good. Did you drive here tonight?"

"Yeah. I came with my friends, but they are taking a cab home tonight because they all hooked up."

"Why didn't you hook up?"

"Because you're so pretty..." The man told her, holding reverence in his voice.

Brian chuckled softly, crossing his arms.

"Take his key."

"You want to give me those keys, baby?" Alexis asked, holding her hand out.

"Anything for you." He began fiddling around in his pocket until he held out his keys.

Alexis took them and handed them to Brian who shoved them in the back pocket of his jeans.

"It's time, sweetheart. Time for you to make me the happiest girl in the world, and nothing excites you more than making me happy. You've never been more ready, and you're willing to give your life to please me."

"Okay." The man smiled and Alexis released him and took his hand, looking back up at Brian.

He turned back to the blonde and went and picked up her hand, as they began heading down the street.

Alexis and the brunette man followed them until they made it to a small wooded clearing.

Brian and Alexis sat their victims down and Alexis looked up at Brian.

"Teach me how to be neat like you."

Brian nodded, although he was slightly irritated Matt didn't teach her how to feed herself without making a mess.

Turning around, Brian sat behind his prey and wrapped his strong arms around her waist.

"Ready, darling?" He asked her.

"For what?" She asked meekly, a small smile brightening her face.

Alexis watched the pained look cross Brian's face. He hated causing them pain and she figured she could do one thing for him since he was teaching her tonight.

Walking up to them Alexis knelt down and looked at Brian. "Let me do my thing really fast."

"What thing?" Brian asked, confused.

Alexis's eyes shifted to the blonde girl and Alexis smiled as she met her eyes. The irises blacked out slowly, and Brian watched as Alexis's sapphire eyes swirled into a fair yellow. The woman sitting in Brian's lap smiled and moaned softly as she leaned against Brian.

Alexis turned away from Brian and went to her own food item. "She'll feel nothing. Either will he." She said, leaning down and look at her prey.

Once the man smiled at her she knew she had him, and she took the same position as Brian. Looking over at him, he took great care not to catch her gaze.

"When you go in," Brian began. "Don't bite as hard as you can. Bite hard enough to make them bleed. Not soft enough to not injure them enough, but not so hard you shred them. Feel it with your teeth. You'll be able to tell by the blood flow."

Brian ran his nose along the side of his victim's neck, taking in her vanilla scent, but he was hesitating.

"Watch me, Brian. She won't feel it, I promise." Alexis said, biting into the man. Once her teeth broke the skin, his blood seeped slowly into her mouth and he relaxed into it, smiling wide.

"Are you happy?" The man asked weakly.

Alexis responded by petting his hair which made him smile even more.

Brian hesitated again, but decided to go for the bite. As his teeth sunk into the girl, she moaned loudly making Brian slap a hand over her mouth.

They fed for several minutes, and occasionally Alexis would rip her wounds a little to maximize the blood flow once it struggled to release.

Brian finished his faster, but Alexis savored the blood and he stood up to watch Alexis as he laid his victim's crumpled body hidden in the shadows.

Alexis's eyes stayed the same, but she gestured for Brian to join her, her finger curling at him.

He joined her, and the man looked like he was about to sleep better than he ever had. He was still enjoying his death, being in a peaceful place.

Alexis held out the man's arm and offered Brian the chance to feed with her. He took it and smelled it. At the very least, he thought, Alexis had good taste. He sank his teeth into the man's wrist and since he was very close to death, it oozed out slowly. He tasted better than he smelled, like a sorbet, but Brian chocked it up to the man's overwhelming number of screwdrivers.

Alexis would be drunk after this, but it was the easiest place to lure a victim since there was a high concentration of potential food items.

Once they finished the man, and he took his last breath, and his heart beat its last beat, Alexis moved him to the side and scooted towards Brian, wrapping him tightly in her arms.

"Thank you." Alexis whispered to him.

"You're welcome." He said, hugging her back. "But we have to get moving. We gotta get to his car."

Alexis nodded and tucked her victim's body away with the body of Brian's.

They stood up and Alexis was woozy. The world spun but she felt good.

"Stay here while I go get his car. Make sure no one finds them."

Alexis nodded and waited as Brian disappeared.

She sat herself inside the shadows, smiling to herself, the remnants of the orange blood in her mouth making her want more.

It wasn't long before Brian showed up with the car and bolted out of it, picking up the bodies of the victims and heading back to the car.

"Pop the trunk." Brian told her, and Alexis went to the driver's side and popped the trunk. Brian shoved them both in and closed it before he came to the passenger side and opened it for Alexis. She flew into it and Brian flew into the driver's side, and closed the door before taking off.

This was a nice car, and Brian looked content to drive it, although he looked more concerned about getting out of here unnoticed.

"Any ideas?" Brian asked her.

"On disposal?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah." He said, licking his bottom lip.

"Put the bodies in the front seats and sink the car."

"Is there a lake around here?" Brian asked, unsure.

"I smelled fresh water about 4 miles north."

"Good job." Brian said, watching where he was driving.

Alexis was slightly aroused by the way Brian's arms moved when he drove. The way his muscles were contoured.

As if Brian could read her thoughts, he stepped on the accelerator and sent them flying down the road and onto the freeway.

It wasn't long before they made it to the lake Alexis had smelled. When they pulled up to it, there was a gate that kept it locked.

"Fuck." Brian sighed. Before he even unbuckled his seatbelt, Alexis was already out of the car and she had broken the lock and chain and threw it to the side before kicking the gate open.

Brian drove through and Alexis closed the gate behind him. He pulled through the parking spaces until he was rumbling through the sand. Stopping the car he popped the trunk and pulled out the man, slumping him into the driver's seat and buckling him in. Alexis repeated the process with the woman on the passenger side.

Closing the doors Brian and Alexis headed to the back of the car and began pushing it into the lake. They didn't have to push far into the water before the car began heading towards a huge drop off in the depth of the lake.

Alexis was the first one out of the water and she took Brian's hand. She was still a little woozy and she could tell he was too. Brian embraced her and kissed her forehead while watching the car's lights become dimmer and dimmer as it sank.

"Remove the tracks." Alexis whispered as she began kicking at the tire tracks in the sand.

Once they were gone Alexis turned to Brian who was silent.

Alexis laid down in the sand and gestured to Brian for him to come to her, which he obliged. He dropped to one knee, then the other and climbed over Alexis as she parted her legs for him.

"Alexis." He whispered.

"Hmm?" She said softly, leaning up into his neck, her damp clothes sticking to her like glue.

"This could get us destroyed."

Alexis kissed his neck softly then came back face to face with him.

"I'd protect you."

"I don't know how well that would work, Alexis."

"Well then we don't have to. But I know you want to."

Brian kissed Alexis softly and held it for a moment. "You're right. I do want to."

Alexis stared up at Brian and within a split second they were both tearing their clothes off as fast as they could, Alexis's hands roaming Brian's body hungrily as she pulled him back to her.

"I won't make it like last time." Brian told her, assuming his original position over her.

"Shhhh." Alexis quieted him and wrapped her legs around his body.

As Brian's tanned, sleek body slid into her, Alexis moaned and licked up his chest. He pulled himself back out of her and then slammed back in, kissing Alexis hard and rough, his hands roaming the sides of her thighs.

Burying her face into the crook of Brian's neck, Alexis held onto him tightly, using his skin as a muffler for her moans.

Brian stroked her hair and pushed himself in deep and held it there feeling Alexis's anxious body shiver around him. Once he regained his stride, he picked up the pace.

Alexis noticed the distinct lack of the revulsion she had before and let her get lost in the pleasure of being with Brian. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled his hair, making his head come back as she pushed her forehead to his. Brian didn't even stop, but groaned a little.

Eventually she let him go and nestled her face against his neck again, letting her lips trail over his skin until she opened them and let her fangs sink into him which made him gasp and pull her head back to him.

"Why did you do that?" He asked her, without stopping his rhythm.

"You smell like sunshine." Alexis said quietly.

Brian kissed her. "I wish I could show you what you tasted like before all this. It was the best blood I've had."

"You drank all of it." Alexis whispered. "All of me, Brian. Matt never even tasted my human blood. But you did. You'll always have that over him. Remember that."

"Believe me, I do." Brian kissed her again and resumed what he was doing.

They had begun to get lost in it again, before a strange electric hum came over them.

Alexis gasped and Brian shot up.

"He's awake." Alexis said, jumping up and looking at Brian with her eyes full of panic.