Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- "What's Up?"

I actually wasn't ready to go home, I could've stayed there with Jimmy forever. I don't know what I'm gonna do about Danni though, I'm so frustrated about that. I need to tell him so I can get it over with, and make him understand what he put me through. The drive back was actually pretty fast. We listened to some CDs. He would sing along, then I would sing to some stuff, then maybe nap a little bit. I need to ask mom when I get home if Danni has called. I don't really know what to say to Danni, or how to even break it off after we've been together for so long. This is going to be tough. I looked over at Jimmy to see him eying the road cautiously. I smiled at him; knowing that he made me a lot happier than Danni ever did. I just don't know when I should break the news. Okay, I know. I shouldn't drag it out and hide anything from anyone. I just don't know how Danni will take it at all. Yes, Jimmy makes me happier, but I don't want Danni to take it the wrong way...? I really don't know what the fuck I'm saying right now. Maybe there's just too much going on for my mind to handle it. Basically, what I'm trying my hardest to say is. I want to be with Jimmy, he makes me very happy. I just don't know how to tell Danni without him going fucking nuts and doing whoknowswhat. I don't want to hide Jimmy. I don't want to act like I'm with Danni, then secretly being with Jimmy who treats me so much better. I just have to tell him and get it over with, fuck Danni. He doesn't mean shit anymore really, and he doesn't need to. I looked back over to Jimmy and smiled loudly. He glanced his eyes over and looked at me, it was so adorable. The littlest things made me happy with him...like it used to with Danni...I looked back out the front window. I saw the roads moving past us, going about 60 down the interstate. The hot air filling the car since we had the windows rolled down. We wanted fresh air. I enjoyed the smell of the salty ocean, the hot air. And, especially, the site of seeing Jimmy without a shirt on. That was a GREAT sight to see, hee, hee. I was all smiles and all happiness. I wanted to always feel this way, forever. Jimmy pulled over to stop at a gas station. I really had to pee, but I didn't tell him.

"I'll be right back." he winked at me.

"I'm going in, I have to use the ladies room." I said as I was opening the door.

"Okay," he opened his door and we were on our way inside. I saw the restroom and shot towards it instantly. I went inside and used one of the stalls. I felt so good to pee after so long. I did what I had to do and washed my hands, dried them off. I opened the door, I saw bleach blonde hair swing past me in a fast. I crinkled my nose up at the smell of this ladies hair. I walked over to Jimmy who was getting a pack of cigarets.

"Are you ready?" I asked, waiting patently for us to go.

"Yeah, baby." I laughed at him trying to be cute and calling me names. I leaned up and kissed his nose. "No, no. I want them lips." he grabbed me back up and gave me a nice tender kiss. I just love the way that he kisses me. He let go and we both smiled at each other. I walked with him outside to our little vehicle so we could scidaddle on through. We got in the car, I looked over to my side, and my mouth just dropped. I looked over and saw that blonde bitch that I saw earlier. And could you ever guess who was there in the car with that blonde bitch? Danni. I tried to look away, but I couldn't. Staring isn't going to make this go right, it's gonna make him turn and look at me and it's gonna be bad. I turned away, with hate running all through me. Jimmy looked over at me with a questioning look. "What's wrong?" he asked very worried.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something angrily." I guess that was the best way I could put it together...? I looked back over real quick to see them still laughing and giggling. It made me sick.

"If you say so. I've never seen your face like that." My expression turned from anger into worry. How could he tell something like that? He's never really seen my angry side before, I don't understand.

"Trust me," I smiled my head and turned to him. "It's nothing." He nodded and cranked the car up, putting it in reverse so we could get the hell out of here and be on our marry way back home. As he put it into drive, we rode by the car that those fucktard's were in. I glanced gracefully over at them. I didn't see any foul play, but that doesn't mean there isn't none. When I get home I have to let Danni know it's over, I can't be with him anymore, I'm with someone else. I don't really want to tell him who it is though, I just want it to be over with. Done and done. That's all. Jimmy drove and drove, we were so close to getting home. We pulled onto my street, down the curb and I saw my house I've been waiting for. Jimmy pulled into the driveway and popped the trunk for me. I grabbed my stuff and knocked on my door, I knew mom wouldn't have it opened. I looked back and saw Jimmy closing the trunk. I knocked again. "Mom, it's me! Open up!" I finally heard footsteps and saw the doorknob twist. I was greeted with my mothers arms, hugging me tight. I hugged her back, but not as tight as she was hugging me. She let go and looked at me.

"It seems like you had fun!" She was so happy to see me. I looked at her laughed.

"We had a lot of fun, I have some stories to tell you though." she smiled.

"I know you do!" She looked over and saw Jimmy standing by the car with a lit cigarette. "Oh, Jimmy, I didn't see you! Come in, come in!" she spoke with excitement wanting to know what all had happened at the hotel, and what we did and everything. I really couldn't wait to tell her. I just don't know how I'm gonna tell her about Jimmy actually. Jimmy strolled over and walked into the house with us. "Just sit your stuff in your room Nattie, I have some tea made. I'll pour us some." She was so happy. Jimmy followed me to my room. I put my stuff down and saw my little baby! I looked at him in his little hiding log, looking so cute and shit. I tapped on the glass, knowing he couldn't hear me. But at least he could feel the vibrations. I put some water in his water bowl. Jimmy just watched me, probably not knowing what to do. I told him to come with me, I gave him a kiss before we went out of my room. I was going to tell mom what happened and all, I just don't know if I want to tell her while Jimmy's here or not. We walked into the kitchen where mom had our tea and our sugar lumps. "So," she spoke smiling. "How was it?" Jimmy was getting a sugar lump out of the bowl.

"It was one of the best times!" I was excited to finally say! "We got to go to the beach, enjoy the nice warm weather. Take pictures, wake up to a beautiful balcony and drink your morning coffee with the sun rising." I let out an 'ahhh'. Talking about it just made it so soothing.

"And we got stuck on an island." Jimmy spoke, easily sipping his tea.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." My mom looked in my direction.

"No...no you didn't..." she smiled at me, making a face. I laughed.

"No mom, we seriously did. We were only stuck there for a day though." She looked at me, stirred her tea a little bit more.

"No one came to look for you? You couldn't get in touch with anyone?" She asked me nervously.

"No, but we're okay now. Let's just be happy about that." She nodded her head. I didn't want to talk about it if it was going to make her worry when; and if we get to go somewhere else. I put 3 lumps in my tea, I always know how much to put in my tea. Jimmy was taking another sip of his, while mom was just not taking the spoon out of hers.

"Well, I'm glade you're safe." She looked up and smiled. She was back to normal. I laughed in my head.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" Jimmy asked my mom, looking at her. She sat down her tea.

"No, not at all. It's down this hall way on your left. A few feet before you get to Nattie's room sweetie." She smiled at him while pointing the directions.

"Okay, thank you." Jimmy has such manners. I don't think I would've ever guessed that.

"Okay, so tell me. What's up?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"What do you mean 'what's up'? I tried not to smile when she asked me. She had another big grin on her face and looked at me with her all knowing eyes.

"I know there's something going on between you and Jimmy, you just don't want to tell me." She took another sip of her tea; while I was trying to catch my breath on Jimmy. "I see how he looks at you, and I see how you look at him. I just want to know how you broke it off with Danni?" I felt that weird feeling in my heart when she asked me that. I twiddled my fingers.

"I didn't tell Danni yet. He went off with one of his friends, remember that girl? Danni hasn't been treating me right mom. I didn't like it. And Jimmy made me feel so much better about everything. He's there for me, he takes my feeling into consideration. He has actaully taken me somewhere, where Danni hasn't done that in two years. Like an actually get away. I just feel something with Jimmy I never felt with Danni before." She starred at me long and hard before saying one word to me. It seemed like it was taking Jimmy forever to get out of the bathroom.

"As long as he makes you happy. That's all I want." I smiled at her.

"Deal mom, I know he'll always make me happy." She poured me another glass of tea. And refilled Jimmy's for him, just in case in wanted some more. Jimmy came out of the bathroom and sat down with us at the table.

"I'll start some dinner, how about that. Jimmy, will you stay for dinner?" She looked at Jimmy, and smiled brightly at him.

"Yes ma'am!" She kept her smiled and turned away. I looked over at Jimmy. I saw his hair slightly tangled, and a cute grin on his face. I leaned in close and gave him a peck on the lips. He looked at me, he smiled. I couldn't be happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm having so much fun writing this now! I just know where I'm going now with it, it makes it so much easier. Thank you everyone who subs, comments and recommends! Thank you all very much!