Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- I Don't Love You

I opened my eyes to see Jimmy sleeping, he was holding me the same as when we went to sleep. I don't know how I didn't toss and turn, I guess I was too relaxed. I didn't want to move out of his arms at all. I looked at him while he slept. His pink frizzy hair slightly in his face. Me and him really need to redye it sometime soon. I looked towards my window to see the light shining through. I heard the phone start ringing. I wasn't going to get up to get it, fuck that, I'm too comfortable. I heard it go to the answering machine; I didn't hear anyone leave a message. I mentally shrugged my shoulders. I heard it ring again, this time it didn't go the the answering machine. I heard it ring again, and again. It was really starting to piss me off. It rang one more time, then I heard my mom stomping to go get the phone.

"Hello?" I heard her answer angrily. I heard most mumbles. I laid my head back on Jimmy's chest. "She's sleeping." I knew she could only be talking about me, but to whom? I tuned into the conversation so I would know what was going on. "I'm not going to go wake her up, she had a long day, she'll have to call you back." I fuck, I had a pretty good idea of who she was talking to. I was ready for this. I pulled Jimmy's arms off of me so I could get out of the bed. I opened my door and peaked my head out to see if I could see her. "Look Danni, you can talk to her later. She is fine and she is sleeping." I sighed. I walked into the hallway, then my mom looked up at me. "It's Danni." She put her hand over the phone so he couldn't hear.

"I know, let me get this over with." She made a face, then agreed. She handed me the phone without saying anything to Danni. "Hey." He was still talking when I spoke.

"Oh, hey!" He seemed very excited, but I was very angry.

"Hey..." There was a slight silence.

"What have you been up to, baby? I haven't heard from you." I cringed at the sound of him calling me 'baby'.

"Please, don't call me 'baby' Danni."

"What? What do you mean?" He is one dumbass motherfucker.

"Danni...I have done some serious thinking. I don't really think we should be together anymore. I don't like the way you have been treating me, it's not going to work out." He didn't say anything, I didn't even hear breathing.

"What in the fuck are you talking about Nattie?!" This bullshit right here.

"You've been a complete ass to me. All the time. I'm not dealing with this anymore. I'm not happy with you like I used to be, I just don't feel it anymore Danni. It's not right." I hate breaking this off over the phone, but I don't want to be anywhere near him. I heard a dial tone at the end. I hope he isn't thinking about coming over here. I'm not dealing with this drama bullshit. I was honest and blunt. If he wanted to keep me he should've thought about how he was acting. I knew he was on his way over here, but he can't act like he doesn't know what's happening. I heard the door receive a knock. I opened it, ready for whatever Danni had to fight about.

"Nattie, what is going on? What's wrong with you?!" I told you.

"Nothing is wrong Danni; I just don't want to be with you." I had my arms crossed. I was in bitch mode. He gave me this look like he had no idea.

"Why?!" He had the saddest look on his face. I wasn't dealing with that shit.

"I have already told you. What else do you wanna know? If you wanted us to stay together you shouldn't have treated me like you did. I'm not taking your shit anymore. I want you out of my life."

"We've always been together!" He had tears in his eyes. "We...we lost our virginity together..." I saw the tears slip. Yes, so what if we did? He needs to stop.

"Look, I know that, I was there." I'm sounding bitchier than I want to. "If I still felt the love for you like I did it would be different, I just don't feel it Danni." He was sobbing at this point. I've never had to break up, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it.

"I love you so much Nattie! I don't know why you are doing this to us? Why?! What do I have to do?!" Nope, nope, nope.

"I don't love you Danni." I turned my back to him. I was going to my room, I wasn't dealing with this. He already broke my heart, why shouldn't I break his? I think he needs it actually. I was opening my door. I felt a fingers grip around my shoulder. "What do you want?" I turned to face him.

"You—you don't love me anymore?" His eyes were red and puffy.

"No, I don't Danni. I opened the rest of my door. Jimmy was still sleeping. I wasn't even thinking about him being in here. My heart jumped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Danni yelled, I know he saw Jimmy. Jimmy didn't even budge. "It's because of him! You fucking left me because of that fucking faggot fuck!" Cool your jets with your words in my house. Totally disrespectful.

"NO! I would've left you anyway. Quit disrespecting my house!" I can yell as much as I damn well please. "I left you for the ass that you were, and how you didn't want Jimmy around. He took me somewhere you haven't taken me EVER. You took that blonde whore that I can't stand. You took her, before you took me. You really fucking love me Danni, you really do. He cares. Do you hear that? He actually cares, unlike you. So fuck you, and get out of my house!" He looked at me. Jimmy woke up.

"What's going on?" Danni was gonna charge in.

"I think you need to leave Danni." My mom walked in. "I heard you swear in my house, you are not going to yell at my daughter like you. You are not respecting anyone in here by your actions. Please, I will only asked kindly once. Get out."

"You don't get it...she...she's...she's leavin..." He was trying to plead to my mom.

"No, I don't want to hear it. He's good to her, I like him a lot more than I ever did you. Even though, I never told Nattie that because I wanted her to be happy." Jimmy got up and walked over to me.

"Look dude." He was talking to Danni. "You need to leave my girlfriends house." He winked at Danni and gave me a kiss on the lips. Danni turned his back to us and finally decided to leave. He slammed the door on his way out.

"Way to go mom." me and Jimmy said in union. We both high fived her.

"He was a shit head." She smiled. "Who wants breakfast?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I llllllllllllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeedddddd writing this chapter, it was a lot of fun. I don't update often and I couldn't wait to get this out. I hope everyone likes it. Thanks for the subs, comments and recs!