Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- I'm Not Going to do Anything to Hurt You

“Nattie wake up, we have to clean this mess up.” I heard someone say, I just grunted and rolled over. I didn’t feel like moving right now, my head kinda hurt. “Nattie, come on now, we don’t need your mom coming in her and seeing this.” I realized it was Jimmy speaking to me. ’Go away right now, I’m hurting’. “Nattie?!”

“My head hurts Jimmy.” I didn’t want to be talked to or do anything.

“Oh yeah, I forgot you never drunk before. We still need to clean this mess, beer bottles and tops all over your room. And I can’t find your snake in his tank.” After I heard that I jumped up real fast, it made my head spin, jumped over to Braano’s tank and opened the lid up fast. I moved his house and saw he was curled up in his house. I looked over at Jimmy and glared at him. “I knew that would get you up.” He cheered. I looked at my room and saw that we had beer bottles and thing I needed to clean. Jimmy didn’t have his jacket on; I looked away once I noticed.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“About…8:30am” my eyes widened, I haven’t heard from Danni since yesterday and I wonder what he’s doing. Is he coming over? Is he at his little shit female friends house? So many questions. I began cleaning really fast throwing the bottles in my trash can and making sure I throw it in the dumpster when I get done. Jimmy was just standing there watching me because I was moving too fast for him to do anything. “Well I guess you don’t need any help then.” He looked at my now clean room, he pulled his lip down. “I have failed.”

“What?” I asked him.

“I got you hung over; I was going to make it my mission to not get you hung over the first time you got drunk. I have failed myself.” He looked down.

“I think that’s pretty impossible for someone not to get a hangover the first time they get drunk.”

“I never got a hangover before, ever.”

“You’re weird then,”

“Yeah…noo.” He pulled his head back up to say no. My head was fucking booming and I didn’t like the way this felt, yeah, getting drunk felt alright, but this shit right here. It hurt! Jimmy looked back at the clock. “I’m sorry I have to leave you all hung over, but I’m meeting some friends to go party at this old mother fucker’s house. I’ll see you soon Nattie.” He hugged me real quick.

“Okay, I’ll see you later Jimmy.” He waved as he walked out the door. I thought about it, what just happened in these two days. He’s stayed two nights here now that I think of it, I woke up in the bed. Did we sleep in the same bed, were we beside each other? I just remember us lying on each others shoulder and went to sleep. I felt a blush; I don’t know why I’m blushing about something like that. I made up my bed and gave Branno some water; I don’t like his water getting slimy and nasty. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, it made me feel a little bit better. I heard the phone ring, I dried my face so I could go and answer it. I got to the phone and saw the caller ID. Danni. I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hey Nattie, what are you doing?” Danni asked.

“Oh nothing really,” I twirled my hair “just waking up really, I was washing my face when you called.” I heard static on his side of the phone.

“Do you mind if I come over and hang out?” I felt a little nervous butterfly in my stomach.

“Sure, you know I love for you to come over.” I told him with excitement.

“Okay babe, I’ll be over soon.”

“Okay, see you. Bye.”

“Bye.” I love to see my Danni but I felt a little strange, I felt like I’ve done something wrong when I know I haven’t. I just hung out with Jimmy, and I’ll tell him about it when the time comes, or when he ask me what I did yesterday. I opened a bag of chips I got out of the kitchen and started eating them. I was watching TV, there’s nothing really on and TV is always disappointing. I heard the doorbell ring. Danni! I jumped up and headed to the door, I opened it and saw Danni standing there. I wrapped my arms around him giving him a big hug. “Hey my girl.” He hugged me and it lifted me off the ground.

“My little Danni, I missed you.” I told him as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

“I missed you too.” He told me squeezing me tighter. I love this so much, he’s so perfect and I love everything about him. It’s just like when I see him I get extremely happy. We let go and went over to sit on the couch. We sat down and started cuddling. He put his arm around my shoulder and I huddled into his side as we just sat there not really paying attention to the TV.

“I’ve been wanting to do this all day.” He squeezed me a little bit. It made me smile when he said that.

“I just wanted to see my Danni and love on him,” I snuggled into him more. “I love my Danni.” I looked up and he was smiling, he always smiles when I say that. But then that always comes back in my head. ’I love Danni but I’m not sure how I love him.’ and every time I think about it, it bums me out. I tried to shake the thought out and just enjoy Danni while he was here and while he wasn’t asking me thing like, what I did, who was here and how was it. Mom wasn’t here as she had gone to the store I believe. Danni put his face down to my neck and started kissing my neck, I kinda didn’t like where this was going. I wasn’t really in the mood to do anything. He kept kissing my neck till he went up to my ears. ’He knows I love that’. He started kissing me all over and then moved to my lips. We kissed softly and then started to stick our tongues in each others mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waste. He picked me up and we started going towards my room, we were still making out at this point. He put me on my bed and shut the door and locked it. He lay on top of me and stuck his hand up my shirt, feeling on my boobs. I stuck my arms up the back of his shirt feeling his skin. ’It was so warm’. he started to undo my pants…

“NATTIE I’M HOME!” we both heard my mom yell. We quickly sat up and got straightened up, I was actually getting into that and she just had to come home right now. She usually never comes home when we get in the mood and everything; we just didn’t have this planned out right. I look over at Danni and he’s adjusting his penis in his pants to hide his erection. “Has Jimmy been over today?” my mom just had to ask. Danni looked over at me with a questioning look. I opened the door to my room before she came in and noticed it was locked.

“No mom, I haven’t talked to him.” I lied.

“Mother thought he was kind of a weird boy, but I assured her that he was the nicest he could be.” She said, I could tell with her voice she was smiling at what she said. If only she knew Danni was here, but she still probably wouldn’t hide it. I don’t know why I want to hide it, he shouldn’t care but I just feel nervous talking about Jimmy to him.

“Jimmy was over here?” Danni asked me.

“Yeah,” I answered nervously. “He came over yesterday and we hung out and played Banjo Kazooie.” He looked at the video game console, and then he saw my trash can bag on the floor. ’Shit, I forgot to throw it away.’ he went over to the trash can and looked in it.

“Why are there beer bottles in here?” he said a little angrily.

“Jimmy had bought some beer yesterday and brought it over here.” He looked back at the beer.

“Did you drink any?”

“What?”

“You heard me, did you drink any?” he questioned me so angrily.

“Yeah Danni—“

“You know we don’t fucking drink Nattie, you fucking know that! It’ll kill you, do you think I want you dead?!” he was being so hateful. I wanted to cry, yet I had to stand my ground.

“I only drank two.” I told him like a scared child.

“Were you drunk?” he just keeps on questioning.

“Yes I was Danni.” He looked back at the bag and shook his head.

“What the fuck did you and him do?” he was so mad.

“We played Banjo Kazooie and got drunk, that’s it. You have no right to get mad at me, you hang out with your female friend a lot, why can’t I have one. You know since Cody left without any reason at all it’s made me sad. Jimmy’s nice and I want you too to get along Danni. I love you and I want you to be able to hang out with my friends.”

“Why?” he asked, “You don’t hang out with mine.” He looked at me like a smart ass. I sighed.

“Because your friend is a fucking bitch to me, she had no reason to treat me like that and you damn well know it. Yet, you let her treat me like that. You don’t even know Jimmy so don’t make it seem like I never tried to hang out with your friends. You just think because he come over I shouldn’t ever talk to him or something, or that we did something. You know me too fucking well and you don’t need to fucking be an asshole Danni.” He looked down and shook his head.

“I just don’t want that fucking cunt looking at you.”

“I don’t want your fucking bitch ass friend looking at you.” It got silent after everything was said and I felt like I stood my ground and it, it felt well. But Danni here looks like someone just shit in his cereal and he needs a new bowl. Danni walked out of my room and shut the door. I ran and opened the door and ran after him. I didn’t want Danni to leave like this. I stopped him. “Danni don’t do this, we don’t need to argue, I just want you to understand how I feel. I don’t want to keep anything from you.” He turned around and looked at me.

“I like your honesty, but right now I feel like I shouldn’t be here.” I looked at Danni and I wanted to cry, why was he doing this to me?

“Don’t do this to me Danni, I love you and you love me. We’re gonna have arguments but you don’t need to take it like this.” He stopped and turned around.

“I love you too, just don’t hurt me Nattie. Don’t hurt me.” I felt sad by what he said and I felt bad and I haven’t even done anything.

“I’m not gonna do anything to hurt you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have updated yet again, I liked writing this chapter and I got so into it XD. Thank you all for reading. I probably won't be able to update till next Thursday-Friday because school and doodoo. Thank you all again!