Status: Active

She Killed My Brain

- Probably About 5:00

I turned in my bed, I kept hearing this noise tap...tap...TAP!. It was making me pretty pissed, then I heard a knock and that scared the fuck out of me. I jumped out of my bed to see who or what was doing this. I creepily put my head close to the window, not looking out yet but trying to easily put my head to were I could see. I let my face raise so only my eyes would see, I saw a face staring back at me. My breath caught in my throat. Then I saw him smile, a big toothy smile. I looked at him angrily, glaring at him for making me scared. I opened the window. 

"Jimmy, what the fuck?!" I angrily whispered. He just smiled and chuckled at me. 

"I thought I would come by and see you, I didn't know you would actually be asleep." that's right, I was asleep. I looked to the side and saw the clock, it was 11:45pm. 'Damn, I slept long. I looked back at Jimmy and just stared at him. "Well, are you gonna let me in?" 

"Oh!" was all I said, I somehow completely forgot to let him in, I opened the window more so he could climb in no problem. "There you go." I motioned for him to come in, he did as I motioned. He just kind of tumbled onto my bed, loudly. "You're so stealthy Jimmy." he laughed. 

"I try my hardest." we both smiled. We stood there awkwardly. "So, Nattie, you should go with me!" Jimmu was always happy and I was glad he came by to see me. I looked at him. 

"Go where?" I questioned. He let his head fall to the side. 

"Into town, let's go hang out somewhere. The nights still young!" he shot his head up, making his pink hair fall to the side of his face. I thought about my pink hair and brushed it to the side. 

"I don't know Jimmy-"

"Please, please, please?!" he cut me off "I've missed you." that made my heart beat do weird scientific things. I laughed it off like it was nothing. 

"Okay Jimmy, let's go while the nights still young!" I shouted as we decided to go through my window into the night without even a thought coming through my mind. I didn't think about telling my mom, informing Danni about any of this. They were all asleep anyway. I slept the day away and I can always make time to spend with Jimmy. Jimmy and I walked beside each other, I was still wearing my same clothes while Jimmy was wearing a white shirt with dark grey shorts on. We walked awhile, we weren't really conversating at this point. "So what's been going on since I last saw you?" I asked him while smiling, he smirked back. 

"Well I went to that party right?" I nodded "I was having a great time you know? Being my Little Jimmy Self, keeping the party going." he was explaining, I chuckled. 

"Don't get too cocky now." I teased him. 

"Don't get me started with that missy," he laughed at me "Well this girl was getting in to all my shit, I was talking to the guys and she was just there in the middle. I thought to myself. 'Who is this chick and why don't she move along'. Apparently, she wanted to get with me-" 'Get me with me. it echoed. -"And I wasn't really paying attention to her in the first place, then the next day she calls my fucking house.  The phones hurting my ears because i had it right beside my ear  I answered it and told her I was trying to sleep. She called back and hour later an I just cursed her out, bitches that are desperate make me angry!" he threw his arms in the air, I looked around to see if anyone was around and they heard all that. I giggled. "And then, I told that bitch to stop calling and that she was a 'Skank-slank-hoe'." my eyes widened. 

"JIMMY!" I yelled at him, he looked at me a little funny. "I talked to that girl!" he looked at me and started laughing his ass off, I looked at him so confused. 

"How did she act?" he asked still laughing. 

"She acted so heartbroken, so much pain..." I said slowly trailing off. 

"I don't even know her, she just called my fucking house!" I just shook my head at him. 

"You hurt her Jimmy." I stated. 

"I wasn't even interested!" he threw his arms up. 

"She acted like you where the one that got away." I told him, he looked at me like I was crazy. 

"She's crazy, I don't know why Don gave her my number." he shook his head. "He knows better, some ladies be nice looking but I don't want nothing." he protested pointing his hands to himself. 

"Well tell him not to give your number to psychos." I giggled. 

"I try..." Jimmy said. We continued walking, we made it to a park. He saw the Mery-go-round and instantly ran towards it. He ran around while holding onto the rail making it spin, he then got on it letting it spin while he was on it. "Come on Nattie, spin with me!" he said whilst spinning. 

"I can't join you while you're spinning Jimmy!" he was still spinning. He started to slow down letting me join him. 

"Hop on," he said cheerily, he looked so excited. I jumped on and joined him, he started to spin again as we held on. He laid down while he spun, he grabbed my arm to help me get to where I could lay on it with him. I steadied myself and laid down beside him, we were spinning a little fast. I saw the stars spinning around us, turning into whirls. Jimmy and I just stared. Stared long and silently. I took in a deep breath ad I was enjoying all of this. I looked over at Jimmy and saw a smile on his face. "Isn't this fun?" he asked me as we kept spinning. 

"Yeah!" I smiled not being able to take the smile off my face. It started to get a little slower, but not by much. He turned his head and looked at me. 

"By the way you're smiling you seem like you don't have that much fun," he laughed, I poked him. 

"I do have fun! Just haven't in awhile." his face went blank after I said that, making the air have a tense to it. I poked him again making him smile. Trying to get the tension out of the air, it seemed to have worked so far. He poked me back making me laugh. We came to a slowing stop, I hopped off trying to get away from him poking me. He chased me around trying to get me but I wouldn't let him catch me. 

"I'm a get chu!" he said right behind me but he still could t catch me. 

"Never!" I shouted still running away from him. I tripped over something making me fall over in my tacks. Jimmy fell right over me since he was right behind me. I heard and 'Umpf' and he was on his face. I laughed at him, I honestly couldn't help it. 

"Why are you laughing?!" he also shouted while I still couldn't stop laughing. I held my sides. He got off of his face and turned towards me. "It's not that funny," he folded his arms and pouted. It just made me laugh more. I finally come to my senses and stopped laughing, I let out a sigh from all the laughing, I had to catch a breath. Jimmy was sitting in front of me Indian style. 

"So, now that your funs over." I chuckled one last time, he glared at me. "Did everything work out? I never asked." he scratched his head. 

"Wha-Oh!" I realized what he meant. "Danni, oh, yeah. We got everything worked out. We talked and it really wasn't a big deal." I lied. I didn't want Jimmy to worry about anything. 

"Well that's good," he was a little awkward with it. I was trying to find someway to change the subject. 

"We should re-dye our hair together." I told him. He smiled. 

"Oh yeah, we're fading." I laughed at him. I felt the tip of my hair and saw it fading slightly more than what I realized. I looked at him and he was looking down, he looked up at me. I smiled. A smile played on his lips. "What do you want to do now?" he asked. 

"I don't know, I'm gonna be full of energy for a long time." I sighed. 'DAMMIT!' he must've saw the frustration on my face. 

"That's nothing to sigh about. Let's go to a party." he said excitedly. 'I'm not a party person'. He got up and grabbed my hand making me get up. He started walking with me. "You might not be a party person Nattie but I want you to party with me." I felt uneasy about this. We were still walking and it seemed the party wasn't that far away. 

"How do you know about all these parties Jimmy?" he looked at me. 

"I always get informed from friends, and I just want you to go to one with me." he smiled, I might feel weird about this but Jimmy wanted me to go with him. We were at the building, I saw people outside smoking, carrying on conversations, laughs occasionally. Jimmy still having my hand made his way past the people outside and went straight inside. There were people everywhere, I felt so tiny in this crowded room. 

"There's so many people." I barely whispered. 

"I'll get you a beer and it'll calm your nerves, just stay with me and you'll be fine." 'I don't know if I want beer, I don't really know how I act.' I was thinking hard but I didn't want Jimmy to know. I still held his hand as we made our way threw the people into the tiny kitchen where alcohol would be found. I looked around at all these people staring at me, obviously they never seen me before but I mean, don't stare at me. I felt a little self conscious. Jimmy reached into the fridge and got be a beer, the only one I ever had. Budlite Lime. I smiled at Jimmy and he shot one back at me. He handed it to me. 

"Thank you." I smiled. 

"No problem." he winked. We went back to the living room and sat us on the couch. People say close to us, Jimmy seemed to know them and started talking. I just paid attention to my beer, taking small sips not wanting to get back up anytime soon. 

"So who's the girl?" I heard someone ask, I didn't turn my head. 

"Oh that's Nattie," Jimmy told them. "She's a great friend of mine. She had a snake and he's the coolest snake evar! Then her mom is so sweet, and we match." he turned my head to see the person and then put our hair beside each other. I smiled weakly. "She's just awesome!" he messed up my hair. I chuckled. The guy just seemed to stare at me and squint his eyes at me, making me feel VERY uncomfortable. 

"I feel like I've seen her before." I heard him hushly tell Jimmy. I didn't hear him reply though I was prying my ears in to try to hear him, nothing. I don't know that man, but he scares me. I just feel like Danni's gonna find out and he's gonna come here and get me, I haven't heard from him and it just makes me think he's gonna pop out of nowhere. 

"Jimmy," he turned his head to look at me. "I need to go to the restroom." I told him nicely

"Follow me." he grabbed my hand and we got up off the couch, people stared as they sipped they're drinks and I swore I saw Danni's female bitch friend, I brushed it off. He lead me to this big hallway and this tiny door. "Hear it is." he opened the door trying to be a gentlemen, I giggled. 

"Thank you Jimmy," he bowed. 

"I'll wait for you." I went in and closed the door, I went and looked in the mirror, I looked scared to death. I was pale and slightly tipsy. I'm not getting drunk around people I don't know. 'What have I gotten myself in to' I put my hands on the sink trying to think of how to have a good time. This bathroom was very quiet, it blocked out all the sounds of the party that was just going on outside the wall. I was in a small closed off area with no noise, I enjoyed it. I got myself together. 'I'm going to enjoy myself' I looked at myself stern in the mirror. I opened the bathroom door to see Jimmy still standing there waiting for my patiently. He smiled, grabbed my hand and we went on our way. Through all those people again. Me, still holding into my beer. Jimmy slowly started to move his feet to the music, I looked up at him. 

"Go dance." I encouraged him. 

"I don't want to leave you." I could tell he really didn't, I wanted him to have fun though. 

"I'll be fine! Go have yourself some fun girl!" he laughed at me and lead me over to the couch, no one was sitting there. "I want you to go have fun Jimmy."

"I'm not going to leave you, if you'll dance with me we'll dance. I don't think you're too comfortable being in this environment and I want you to be comfortable." 

"Don't be so serious," I laughed at him. "Maybe the next party you take me too I'll dance with you." he smiled. We glanced as all the drunken people were around and this guy was trying his hardest to hit on this girl. Jimmy and I laughed at how he was failing, she was drunk and not giving in. The guy looked away in shame and took the walk-of-shame away from her. Jimmy and I laughed. Everybody was slowly dying down and I had been ready to leave. "We should get going Jimmy, it's probably real early in the morning."

"Yeah, probably about 5:00." my eyes shot open. '5:00?!' he said it all nice and calm, he doesn't have a boyfriend or mom to worry about. 

"Jimmy! We gotta get going!" I jumped up and grabbed him so we could make our way out of here. 

"Hey, hold on now." Jimmy was trying to speak, I wasn't listening to him, I just was trying to get the hell out of here. 

"You getting you some tonight Jimmy?" I heard a 'gentleman' ask. I glared at him. 

"Fuck you!" I angrily yelled at him, he flinched his head back slightly like 'Da fuck' look. I saw Jimmy's expression and he even looked shocked. We rushed out and we were out the door, I saw the sun coming up and knew we had to hurry and get going. We walked her so if I had to run I would. I just grabbed Jimmy's hand as he had been doing me all night and we ran, I could tell he was getting it of breath but I honestly didn't care, I had to get home. We arrived at my front door and I saw all the lights were off. I opened my window and stopped myself from climbing in to stare at Jimmy. "What are you going to do?" I asked him. 

"I don't know," he looked at me blankly. 

"I have to at least be in my house. Come over later and we'll figure out something else todo." he nodded his head. 

"Okay Nattie," he hugged me. "See you in a little while." we hugged. We let and I saw him walk away, I climbed in the window and just hopped in my bed. I hurriedly made it look like I had been sleeping for hours. 'Please Dear Lord, don't let anything groundful happen.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to write on my iPod again and I just got wifi, thank you all for being patient. I love you guys! I made it I believe longer than the other ones because of my lack of updating on my usual days. It's usualy Friday-Sunday I post, but no wifi means no posty story which makes me sad >.< at least I can type on the go if I type on my iPod :D but I do prefer to be at an actual computer doing my typing, it's just better that way, for me! I hope you all like this one because I loved writing this chapter (I loved writing all of them but some you just have fun with and get carried away) Thank you geewayluver1335 for being there from the start, you're a great fan! And my second subscriber, I suppose it's you because you left a comment The_Mysterious_S. You two are awesome! And to anyone else who reads and subscribes, I love being motivated to write because people actually like my story, thank you guys! <3 <3 <3 <3