Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

kickin' ass

A song i'd never heard of came onto the radio, it was really catchy, I liked it. I got myself a drink from my fridgeand took a sip. Fixing my scarf I made my way to the sofa, pressed The Jokers head on my xbox. Then sat down with my controller. The familiar sounds ringed in my ears and a smile spread acorss my face as Saints Row 3 was in the tray. I pressed start and begin to play.

I loved Saints Row, not just being it was hilarious beating people with giant dildos, but because I was good at it. I paused the game as my phone rang,
"Hey Lush!" the sound of Elle's high pitched voice came through the phone,
"Hey El" I replied, knowing what she was going to say.
"You online?"
"Of course I am" I smiled through the phone,
"Good! Ready for some COD bashing?"
"Of freacking course! You comin on?"
"Just updating now! I'll invite you when it's ready!"
"Alright, Talk in a minute!"
"Bye Lush." the line went dead and I placed Black Ops into the tray and waited for her invitation. Lush isn't my real name, Lacey is.. But in high school people had taken to calling me Lush Lacey which got shortend to Lush when I moved to college. I got a little impaitent waiting for Elle to come online. I took another sip and swallowed fast as the usual party invite came through my inbox. I plugged in my headset and pressed accept.
"Beaunos nachos" I said with a giggle, Elle giggled back,
"Ready to kick some ass?"
"Course!" I pressed multiplayer on the main menu, then wager match, invited Elle, then pressed One In A Chamber. I was better than Elle.. as much as she didn't want to admit it. I camped for a few seconds in the green house on Nuketown then watched as some guy walked straight passed me completely oblivious to me standing there. I knifed him and voiced my victory threw the microphone at Elle who was used to it by now and just laughed at me. A couple seconds to the end it was me and Elle left, securing us in 1st and 2nd place. I had no bullets left and neither did Elle. I was about to knife her when the game ended. I smiled proudly as my name showed first place. However, I quickly pressed the home button and switched to game chat and annouced that all the guys below first and second place had just been beat by a couple of girls. A couple of moans and sighs later we switched back to party chat and left the game and waited in the lobby as we finished our drinks.
"We still got it" I mentally winked at Elle at the end of my sentence and as if she knew she laughed along with me.
"What you wanna play?" I asked flicking through the options of multiplayer.
"Just normal team deathmatch."
"Righty oh!"
We joined a lobby and decided to spend this game in game chat as it seemed to be filled with an obvious party of lads. We remained quiet as the boys talked, silently judging them. In all honestly they sounded cute.. one of them was even irish. I got a text. I picked up my phone and looked at it.
"omg." I said over the mic without realising. All the boys immediately went quiet.
"What?" Elle said,
"Nothing, I'll tell you after, It's about Danny."
"Alright!"
There was a pause,
"Oh boys, looks like we've got a pair of girls in here with us." The irish one said, the game began. The guys laughed.
"You won't be laughing when we kick your ass. Girls play xbox too you know." I replied. Determined to beat them now. The game counted down from 5 to 1. Then. We began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mibba deleted this when it crashed..
So I had to RE-upload it:)
Hope all teh subscribers come back with new ones too!
-April(: