Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

*** *** *** ***.

"I have to be completely honest." Liam said, I felt the vibrations from his chest as I snuggled in closer.
"what is it?" I asked not moving from my spot to look at his face.
"I like you." I smiled until a loud buzzing noise interuppted what was going to be my answer. My eyes opened at looked around, I was in my room. Oh. I thought. It was just a dream. I wouldn't be lying if I said I was slightly disappointed. My dream was realistic which is what made me believe it. Just like how, the time I woke up was the same, and my UV body stickers and the people at the party. But realistically I doubt my friends knew One Direction that I just so happend to have met on xbox. I got up and got dressed ready for a evening of pampering.

When the time got to around 9:30pm and I wasn't dressed, and me and Liam were only texting, I realised the dream cannot be true. I chose a simple blue/white dress and made my way to Elle's house for 10pm. Her brother was there just like in my dream. I shook it off and focused on the night ahead. Me and Elle chatted non-stop in the taxi until we reached the venue. I had a good time that night, up until around 3am... I started to feel faint and felt a little sick so I made my way through the hot bodys towards the door. I walked up the stairs and clicked past a lad around my age.
"Hey." he said bluntly not even looking up from his phone,
"Hey" I said, not looking up myself. I gasped a little as the cold air hit my face, arms and legs. It was beautiful and instantly refreshing. A cluster of people were sat at the smoking shelter who I didn't know, and leaned on the side of the shelter was Brad. I tottered over,
"Hey there birthday boy!" I smiled as I playfully swung my hip into his. He laughed and almost fell to the ground.
"I'm a little tipsy Lush." I giggled,
"A little?" He giggled along and smiled his cute smile back at me.
"You look real pretty tonight Lush!" He said giving me a smile then taking a drag from his cigerette.
"thank you! you look handoms yourself!" I said with a smile looking down at my own dress.
"you coming?" i hadn't even realised Brad was on his way back into the building.
"No thanks! Need some more air" I smiled as we waved to each other. That was probably the last time i'll see him that night. I smiled to myself, I loved Brad's company, he was so charming. I leaned on the wall that was parralell to the shelter and jujst soaked up the cloggy early morning air. I breathed in deeply and raised my head once more. I looked voer to the group I didn't know. 4 lads all having an indepth conversation, proberly about some girls they'd pulled or something. Well, so I thought until one by one then glanced up at me. Curly locks, blonde hair, stripes and a tanned complextion. These seemed all too familiar. I thought for a second.
"Do you want a picture or something?" I said, they all looked my way at the same time.
Click
"Shit!" I muttered to myself, curly head made his way towards me but I walked on by as if I didn't notice. I reached the door, openend it and then closed it behind me without a second glance. I rested my head on the metal of the door and let out a big sigh.
"you alright love?"

REALLY?! LIAM?! REALLY, DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH GOD!

"i'm fine, thank you, excuse me?" I turned and walked as fast as I could and swung around the door to the girls bathroom.
The door openend, the oh-so familiar accents graced my ears, leaving the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.
"Dude, has a girl with bright red hair come in here?" It was Niall.
"Yeah why?" Liam.
"Did you not recognise her?!" Zayn.
"should I of?" Liam was obviously confused.
"Dude! That was fucking Lacey" Harry.
Shit. they knew I was here. What if they looked for me? What if they saw me again? fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Around 15 minutes later, the boys were still outside talking about me. I couldn't escape the toilets. I decided to brave it and run out. I peeped outside. They weren't looking this way. Maybe I'd make it? I walked out on my tip-toes not wanting to make the slightest noise. Then just walked normally as their voices faded into the music. I got into a crowd of people and sighed. I was relieved. Until a hand touched my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
what is this?! A twist?! How dare you, you say?
well, I couldn't help but drag out the meet a little longer;D
There will be more twists;)
Thankies to my subscriber!:D
I love you all, aswell as my readers!
Don't be silent:)
Comment&Sub
-April(: