Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

there was an awkward silence.

I froze in my spot, not wanting to turn around. The hand pulled me around and I came face to face with Elle. I sighed as I let out the breath I'd been holding in,
"Great Party huh?!" she screamed at me with a MASSIVE smile on her face. I grinned back,
"Yeah, amazing! I need to tell you something." She took my hand and dragged me to the stairs again near the girls toilets right where they had been, but they'd gone now. Thank god.
"what is it?" she asked, still grinning at me,
"the guys.. they're here.." I said, hoping she'd know who I was talking about.. She didn't.
"You are going to have to be more specific Lush, 'tis alot of 'guys' her" She laughed at her own joke.
"Louis.. Niall... LIAM!" I responded, raising my voice at the last name. Her widend and her mouth opened.
"Seriously?"
"Yes!" we sorta mumbled between ourselves for a few minutes then thought it was best to try and forget they were here. We departed from each other again until 5am when our taxi came for us. That was it. They'd avoided them for a whole night... near enough...

Sunday. See, usually.. I don't like Sundays.. But tomorrow was bank holiday Monday. Which meant a day off tomorrow. I rolled outta bed at around 3pm, got dressed, then sat on my sofa with the stash of sweets that I kept in the back of my cupboard for those 'cant be arsed' days, took out all the packets of skittles (I LOVE Skittles), turned on my xbox, flicked to netflix and put on 'She's The Man' Mmm. Channing Tatum. He is such a babe.
bleep
It was Liam, inviting me to a party, I paused the movie and sent him a message.
Watching a movie, can it wait?:)
I continued the film, and literally 3 seconds after I put the pad down..
bleep
I took a handful of skittles and placed them into my mouth then clicked to open the message.
We need to talk, please?
I swallowed the skittles and sighed, the invited Liam to a party.

He joined, but seemed to be talking to people in the background, I waited impaitently as he mumbled between what I assumed was Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn.
"Hey Lace" he said after a few mometns of silence between us. something was wrong. He sounded worried and stressed.
"Hey guys! You guys alright?" I asked a little concerned.
"Yeah, can we ask you something?" My face dropped,
"Of course! What is it?" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could because I wanted to get back to my film.
"Where you at Brad Matthew's party last night?" Then the pin dropped, I totally forgot that they were there.
"erm.."
there was an awkward silence
"I... erm.. Yeah.. yeah I was.. why?" I asked them why, even though I knew fully well.
There was a few mumbles in the background of the mic, something about a bet, and some comments like 'I told you so' and 'I knew it!', I heard everyone speak.. except Liam. Liam remained quiet. Just like I did.
"erm.. Guys?" I said, wanting to leave the situation. They went silent.
"I'm gonna carry on with my film.. I'll talk to you guys later yeah?" A few mumbled goodbyes floated down the mic and I just left then sat in silence for around 10 minutes then started to play my film again while munching on the skittles as if nothing had happend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the chapter!:)
Been a while again.. look.. I'm SORRY! D:
I love you all really!
And if you haven't watched She's The Man, seriously.. GO WATCH IT!:D
It's hilarious!
Comment&Sub!
-April(: