Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

Chick & ***

I must of fell asleep on the sofa that night because Netflix was still on and the skittles were still out. I sighed as my eyes opened and I sat up stratching my head. I turned my controller on and pressed the home button only to see that I have six messages. All from Liam. I sighed and put down the controller not wanting to think about it. I picked up my phone and pressed the unlock button.
7 unread messages
What did I do? I clicked on the first one.
alkmnevion
the fuck? I tapped the second one open..
Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly cat, smelly cat, It's not your fault.
I giggled to myself at thef riends reference.. but seriously.. what the fuck? I read the rest and I read the xbox messages, they were all really random and made no sense. I replyed on xbox noticing he was online..
The fuck Liam? you high?:L
I got myself a drink and then reclaimed my chair and read the new message..
Sorry, I was drunk:L I apoogise for anything I said..Or any of the guys:L
I laughed to myself feeling stupid for not realising this.
It's fine! ahahaa:)
I downed the remains of my drink
Party Lush?:)
I thought about it for a second then looked down at my clothes then around at my living room..
I'll invite you to one when i'm dressed and I've tidyed up a bit:) Fell asleep after the party last night, the guy's still there?
I took ym cup to the sink and returned to my seat
Okay!;D &Yeah, they all passed out in some other rooms:L
I giggled.
Ahh!;) To the shower! talk in a bizzle:)
I got up without waiting for a reply and went straight to the bathroom and climbed into the shower putting on some music as I went. I liked the feel on the cold water on my hot skin, it was refreshing. I smiled as I put my head under too and washed my hair singing along to my music. College tomorrow. I was actually looking forward to it for once, I was the only one finished for the term so I had a free song-writing session! #winning.
I climbed out fo the shower and danced naked to my room next door. I then stood in my underwear for around 5 minutes deciding what to wear on a beauitful day like today. I picked out my outfit and then dried my hair, leaving it just touched the tip of my waist. I fluffed the fiery red mess with my hands. It was time for a change of hair colour.. I was bored of being fiesty.. I wanted to go a natural-ish colour for a while. So I skipped the cleaning and decided to go to the shop and pick up a bunch of hair dye.

I stared back into the mirror an hour or so later at my new hair.. I'd had it cut aswell, I'd keepen my 'waist' length hair but had it dyed dark dark brown and dip dyed it red. I was happy with it. But later on in the week I was going to go back and hair the dip dye changed to blue. I remembered about Liam and returned to my living room and wuickly whizzed round and cleared up adn few things but kept the skittles on the table.. of course. I took one and popped it into my mouth then invited Liam to a party.
He accepted of course
"why hello Liam!" I said, loading Halo and popping another skittle into my mouth.
"Hello Lacey!" He said enthusiastically down the mic, I smiled at the sound of his voice.
"Guess what?!"
"what?!" He asked even more excitedly,
"My hair, Is no longer red!!" i said clapping my hands happily,
"Whaaatttt?! What colour is it now?!" he asked,
"Deep brown, dip dyed red!" I replyed. He asked if I could skype him so he could see it, I agreed and opened up my laptop,
"the guys still there?" I asked, I'd never skyped with all of them at once before..
"yeah! one's in the shower, three's in the kitchen!" he replied, Greeaaatt.
My mac loaded up and I doubled clicked on Skype, accepted the incoming call and was greeted by Liam's smiling face.
"I love it! I can hardely recognise you! but you look gorgeous!!" his smile grew wider and so did mine as I thanked him. We chatted for a while, then in the background Harry appeared..... Naked. "LIAM! HARRY?!!! I screamed as I pointed at my screen and a shocked Harry turned our way and just stood shocked.
"Don't just stand there. MOVE! Liam shouted, Harry ran back into the bathroom and came out with boxers on. He walked towards the camrea, leaned down with cheeks the colour of the bottoms of my hair.
"Sorry Lush!!!!!
"It's fine Harry! It's fine! I laughed at him being embaressed and watched as he walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
new Chapter!!!!
imagine that the hair is waist length please;)
Rawr rawr.
Loves you!
Gimme a comment?:)
-April(: