Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

"Hows 12?" "Sounds good!"

"We have something we want to ask you.." Liam said, I raised an eyebrow wondering what his question was,
"Yeah?" I asked, with a slight smile cursing my lips. The rest of the guys gathered round the webcam.
"We want to meet you.. and Elle of course.." Zayn said from behind Liam. I thought for a second, what could go wrong? What was so bad in meeting people you'd known for almost 7 months? exactly nothing. I smiled.
"I don't see why not? When would you like to meet?" I asked smiling even more. Grins broke out on the other side of the screen as a sign of happiness.
"When's best for you guys?"
"Let me ring Elle and find out yeah?" I asked them while picking up my iPhone from the table.
"sure!" They said in unison all looking at the screen, paitent for an answer. I pressed Elle from the contact list and pressed the call button. After a few rings she picked up, I greeted her then left the boys waiting on the screen as I went into my bedroom. I talked over everything with her.
"So when are you next free?" I asked her as soon as she'd agreed to meet the boys.
"Tomorrow till Thursday this week!" I could hear the smile and excitement in her voice. I told her i'd tell the guys and they can pick then text her the day, she agreed and we hung up. I walked back to the living room and sat infront of my screen once again; the guys' face lighting up.
"well?" Harry said impaitently.
"Any day this week from tomorrow till Thursday! you guys choose!" I smiled at them. the guys exchanged some glances,
"how about tomorrow?" pipped Niall.
"Sure! Where to? need to know what to wear!" I winked at the guys playfully.
"how about we talk you girls to a film, then to dinner then back to our place for some mingling!" Louis suggested. It was almsot as if they'd secretly discussed this.
"sounds good! I'm gonna ring Elle and see if she wants to go shopping then!" I said, smiling at them, "Oh! I almost forgot, time?"
"how's 12?"
"Sounds good!"
.................................................................................................................................................................

Almost immediately I rang Elle and told her the news, she declared a shopping trip was in order right away and was on the way to mine. we hung up and I grabbed my bag and car keys and headed outside to wait for her. Elle arrived, got out of her Parent's car, waved then walked up to me giving me a big hug.
"Lets go!" I said, hoping into my car. We dorve with the top down blasting Owl City's new EP as we went. When we arrived in the centre on London we ran into our favourite shop. Forever 21. I passed all the beautiful dresses until my eyes were placed on the perfect one. A simple white dress that was belted. It was perfect for during the day and perfect to the night. not dressy, but not casual. Perfect. I picked it up, a went to pay for it.

As we sat in satrbucks after an amazing afternoon or retail therapy, we sipped our drink and made light chatter over the day that was to come.
"Elle, I'm actually pretty nervous."
"So am I Lush. What if they don't like me?" she said, she looked disheartend by this.
"Elle, they're gonna love you! you're gorgeous!" I said and a smile reappeared once again on her face.
"Thanks Lush, you too." We both smiled at each other, then continued sipping our drinks while enjoying the comfortable silence that lingered in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short chapter, I'm sorry.
And it's not very interesting.. but fillers.
Sorry!
Another Comment before next update would be nice please?
I love you all!:)
-April(: