Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

right decision?

Once our drinks were finished we exited Starbucks and headed back to my house. I unlocked the door and we placd our bags in my room. We turned on the xbox and signed into both accounts. I placed Halo Reach into the tray and got myself and Elle a drink while she set the game up. I walked to the kitchen swiftly then as I was waiting for the kettle to boil, a look of shock grazed onto my face. A lightbulb switched on in my head. I was meeting One Direction tomorrow. But most importantly I was meeting Liam tomorrow. i let my thoughts wonder as I contemplated why I was so nervous. I wasn't attracted to Liam in.. that way.. I mean, yeah I liked him, but I haven't even met the guy. Yes, he was physically attractive.. VERY physically attr-
"LUSH!!! THE KETTLE!!!" Well, back to reality.. I switched off the kettle and poured the water into the cups, stirred in the milk then rejoined Elle in the living room.
"Thanks Lush!" Elle said as I gave her the mug.
"Welcome!" I sat down beside her, "You wanna sleep round tonight? You know, then we can get ready and go together!" I asked her.
"YES! Good idea! I'll text my mum and let her know!"
"Alright! I'll drive you back so you can pick up your stuff if you like?" I asked her as she picked up the purple cased iPhone.
"Alright! Thanks!" We got up, forgetting about our coffee's and headed out the door for the second time today.

We pulled up outside her house and I waited in the car as she collected her things. My phone rang it's little tone from my pocket and I pulled it out.
Liam: Hey, so glad we get to finally meet you.. So excited!
I sighed a little. Yes I was excited, but my nerves were overpowering everyone other feeling in my body.
Lacey: Hey! &Same! But to be honest.. I'm extremely nervous...
I pressed send and pushed my phone back into my pocket as Elle opened the passenger door to my car. We smiled at each other and she put her clothes in the back. I pushed Asking Alexandria's CD into the player and turned up he volume.. I wasn't really in the mood for talking. As we neared the roundabout near my house, I pulled out the CD. My phone chimed again.
"Ooo. Who's that? Liam?" Elle said playfully, and even though my eyes were on the road, I could hear the wink in her voice. I laughed and shrugged it off. She didn't seem to mind. We arrived at my house and walked the slight slope after parking up. I unlocked the door and tossed the keys on the side. We walked into the living room, I noticed we'd left the xbox on and our coffee's were still on the coffee table. I picked up the mugs and emptied them down the sink then returned into the living room where Elle was setting up a fresh game of Halo. I took out my phone, ignoring the text from Liam.
A good hour passed playing Halo before a party invite from Liam popped up on the screen. Elle pressed the home button and accepted the invite as I grabbed the two headsets from the table. I plugged them in and waited for someone to speak.
"Hey guys!" Liam said after a few seconds of silence.
"Hey!!" Elle replied excitedly.
"Hey" I tried to sound enthusiastic.. But it came out flat and uninterested.
"You guys alright?" I don't think Elle noticed but I could hear a sense of worry in his voice.
"Yeah, we're fine aren't we Lush!?" Elle replied to Liam, Answering for me.
"Yeah." I said, pretending that I as lost in the game.. when really I was lost in my thoughts..

After a really awkward silent Xbox party, Elle annouced we were going to watch some movies on Netflix until we fell asleep and we'd see them tomorrow at the movies. We made a den on the sofas and floor to cuddle up on. I pressed the 'A' button on Netflix then got comfy under the duvets. We got half way through 'Music & Lyrics' and I noticed Elle looking at me.
"What is it Elle?" I asked not removing my eyes from the screen.
"What's wrong?" She asked. I looked her way,
"What do you mean?" I asked, pausing the film.
"you seem... thoughtful tonight.. what are you thinkking of?"
"I just.. I was just thinking if we've made the right choice, meeting the guys tomorrow." I looked down and started to fiddle with my fingernails, picking the self-painted design off.
"of course we did. Especially you. You've spent ages thinking about this.. Stop worrying, it's going to be great!!" A smile re-appeared on my lips again.
"Yeah.. you're right." I resumed the film and drifted away as Titanic opening credits began to play.

The next day was beautiful weather. the sun was shining and I could hear birds chirpping outside. I turned my had towards the coffee table and I picked up my phone and pressed the lock button to check the time.. 10am.. Perfect.. If we got up right now and got ready, we'd be on time! I shook Elle awake, greeted by a groan I annouced that we have to get up and start getting ready. After half an hour we stood in my room in our underwear with wet hair. Just thinking about the day ahead. I placed my newly bought One Direction CD into my CD player and turned it up full blast and watched as Elle hogged the hair dryer first. I picked up the dress i'd bought from Forever 21 yesterday. It wasn't right. i'd changed my mind on this outfit and walked over to my wardrobe, planning on picking a new outfit. After at least 5 minutes of staring I picked out my outfit. A white strapless Bralet top matched with high waisted floral shorts belted with a leather skinny belt, and on top a thick chunky woolen cardigan and to finish it off, some ivory brogues. I turned around to Elle.
"What happend to your dress?" she asked as she straightend the last big of hair.
"I realised it wasn't perfect enough, What do you think?" I asked, motioning to my new outfit.
"I love it! you look gorgeous!"
"Thanks babes!" I said swapping places with her to dry my hair. I blew my hair dry into place and then applied my makeup. My usual foundation, a silvery grey eyeshadow, and a natural lipstick. I hairsprayed my face, not wanting my makeup to remove throughout the day. I stared at my log hair in the mirror, picked up the straightners and roughly straightend it. My hair had a natural off-centre parting so this way my hair looked perfectly imperfect. We were ready by half 11, Just enough time to be 'fashoinable late'. We got our bags together and climbed into my car. 35 minutes later we parked up. My heart has never beaten faster in my life. I was terrified. One last glance in my little rearview mirror and we walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!:)
A little longer than usual I guess:)
But.. THEY MEET THEM NEXT CHAPTER!;)
Comment&Subscribe please:)
I like hearing from you guys!:)
-april(: