Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

and his lips.

All I could hear was the sound of my shoes on the ground and a thumping in my ears. My head started to hurt. I pulled my fingers to my temple swiftly as a sharp pain ran through my veins. I looked up and saw the people I had been dying to meet. Each one of them dressed in their own style. I grazed along the line of five boys who were yet to notice us. Niall being first, he was wearing a bright red polo shirt, cream chino's that were almost white matched with lack hightops. It matched it personality, simple yet fun. Zayn was next, perfect hair (As usual). He was wearing a white shirt with a red collar, and the same chino's Niall is wearing, and red hightops. The colours of his outfits complemented his skin tone amazingly and he looked gorgeous. Then there was Harry, who wore a white t-shirt with the same white-ish cream chino's Zayn and Niall had on. What was with these chino's?! Harry's hair was a perfect mess of curls, as it usually was on webcam. I couldn't help but think for at least a second about him naked. Then there was Louis, Same style that made him look amazingly cheeky, a navy and white striped t-shirt with bright red chino's on, which were turned up at the bottoms as usual. My eyes traced over the four boys again then eventually landed on Liam. The white chino's he wore suddenly seemed different the others. My eyes continued up his body and past his blue, white and red checkerd shirt and onto his face. His usual grin plastered on his face as Niall ruffled his hair. I watchd as he put it back into place again. here I was about to meet 'the guys over xbox' and I was focused on what they were wearing? What is life?
We were getting closer to them, with each step I took came a beat of my heart. I turned to Elle who was smiling away to herself. I grabbed her wrist,
"What if we've made a mistake?!" I asked, getting paniky at the sight of the five boys ahead of us, "What if something goes wrong or they don't like us, or we look awful or they dont recognise us or they aren't who we think they ar-"
"LACEY JONES! Listen to me right now!" I glanced at the boys who were now all looking at us, they must of heard Elle scream my name..
"we did not make a mistake, today is going to be fabulous and you do not look awful, you look stunning now show me that amazing smile and lets do this."
"You're right, I'm sorry, I'm nervous, Thank you!" I gave her a tigh squeeze before we started to walk towards them again. This time a smile on my face and on Elle's as we exchanged looks and comments along the way. The boys tried their best not to look as us walking over but it was obvious they were growing nervous too. Niall and Louis sent us some massive grins and waves as we were literally a few steps away. We walked back and smiled sweetly as we finally stood infront of them.
"Hi!" I said, ignoring the fact that this could be awkward.
"Hey!!" Niall shouted from infront of me, and before I could even offer a handshake, he pulled me in for a tight hug as if we had be friends forever, he hugged Elle.. and that was that, The awkwardness had practically been broken. But, there was one person I was yet to speak to... Liam
The boys and Elle were pretty into a little conversation already so I drifted the three steps away to where Liam was stood, and gazed up at him infront of me. His eyes shone a bright brown colour.
"Hello!" I said to him, holding back a giggle.
"Hey!" He gave me a big grin and then pulled me in for a hug. We held on for a tad longer then let go as Louis announced the film would be starting soon.
"What are we watching?" I asked, now standing inbetween Liam and Zayn.
"The pact!" Said Louis, then he made some 'spooky' hand gestures and noises. Great. I wasn't one for scary films. Elle loved them.. Me on the other hand, I was a scaredy cat..
"cool!" I tried to muster up as much enthusiasm as I could. We all smiled them walked into the theatre, tickets kindly been already payed for by the lads.
We sat in our seats as the adverts were still on and the background music still played. Elle was sat at the end of the isle with only Zayn for comfort.. I was sat one from the inside, Liam on one side and Harry on the other.
"I take it you don't like scary films much then?" Asked Harry as he pushed a curl away from his eye,
"What do you mean?"
"Your shaking already.." Liam added, motioning towards my hands that were indeed violently shaking. I shrugged then smiled shyly at him.
"Don't worry, we'll protect you" He even added a cheeky little wink as I giggled. A familiar song played through the stereo. All the boys sighed and laughed. So did I to be honest. Liams voice came through the speakers at the start of 'Gotta Be You'. I watched his expression from the side as the song played. I admired his eyes and his skin...... and his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeyeyeyur.
btw... you're all assuming Lacey will end up with Liam..
I never said that.. Might twist it! You never know!!;)
comment who you think Elle and Lacey should end up with:D
If they do end up with someone;)
Subscribe!:)
-April(':