Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

5am meetings

My eyelids fluttered open, only to be faced with glowing red numbers on a clock I didn't recognise. I frowned slightly as I moved my head away from an unfamiliar pillow, I looked around at a room that clearly wasn't mine. My eyes landed on a sleeping Liam next to me, then it all began to make sense. I feel asleep during the film, Liam must of took me into his room later on. I glanced back at the clock at I sat up on the edge of the matress. 5:06am, I rubbed my eyes then ran my fingers through my now wavy hair. I sighed, stood up and walked over to the big glass double doors that led out onto a little balcony. I opened it as silently as I could and slipped outside. The cold air instantly hit my bare shoulders and legs. When I say cold.. I meant freezing. I underestimated just how cold the early morning London air could be. I sighed and I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned on the railing. It gave a great view of the city, It was still pretty dark so it was quite quiet to. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and just smiled. It felt great up here.
"Hey" My eyes opened slowly and I swiftly turned around to see a shirtless Liam facing back at me. Oh those abs, why must he tease me like this?!
"Morning." I slightly chuckled to myself, as I turned back around to look at the city again. Liam joined next to me, rather close may I add.
"How come you're awake? You okay?" His rough morning voice sent chills down my spine, my eyes met his,
"I just woke up, I dunno." I shrugged a little and crossed my arms around me once more. Liam must of took this as an indication that I was cold because he slipped inside and then returned with a hoodie,
"Here, you must be freezing." I smiled at him as I took the hoodie,
"Normally I'd refuse, but I am cold." He laughed at me and then returned to his spot as I pulled the hoodie over my head. It was huge on my and went way past my short shorts. I shrugged and then tied my hair up into a messy ponytail. Liam smiled as I leaned against the railing once more,
"So how come you're awake?" I asked him regaining eye contact with him again.
"I'm an early riser, plus I wondered where you'd got to." he tapped my nose on the word 'you' and we both started to laugh. Despite begin covered by Liam's -nice smelling- hoodie, I shivered against my will. He must of took this as his chance because without any words and his arm was rest around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him. I moved my arms, so one was at the back of his waist and the other at the front, I felt like a little kid hugging their mother or father. It didn't last long though because Liam moved his arm and pulled me in for a cuddle. I giggled slightly as my head touched his bare chest and I instantly felt his warmth. He held me tight but gentle.
"You're so warm." My voice muffled slightly as it was buried between his chest and the hoodie. He laughed and I felt the deep vibrations on my head.
"erm.. thank you?" I pulled back and so did he, but we remained close.
"I'm grateful believe me." I smiled widely at him and he returned the grin. A big gust of wind came from behind me blowing me forward back into Liam's arms. He hald my elbows amking sure I didn't face. His hand raised up to my cheek, moving a peice of hair from my face. I smiled, blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. His hand softly moved around my cheek, his thumb leaving a trail of heat behind. His moved his fingers to my chin and lifted my head up slightly so my eyes met his once more. I smiled a little as he did too. He leaned his head closer to mine and I did the same until our foreheads were touching. We smiled a little more as he tilted my head up further. Our faces only milimetres aparts, I closed my eyes as he closed his. Then, I felt his lips brush against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it:D
I know it's been a while guys:D
But I still love you!;D
Subscribe & Comment:)
I like to know what you guys think:)
- April ox.