Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

My retro little radio.

"I'm back" rang one fo the guy's voice.
"Welcome back Lou! We have a couple of girls who think they can beat us." Said the boy kmnown as Harry. He was slightly cocky. That didn't bother me. Challenge Accepted.
"They've gone quiet because they know we can be-"
"What were you saying?" I said triumphantly interrupting the boy known as Liam as I shot him. Me and Elle laughed again as Elle killed 'Lou'. Aftera 10 minute Team Deathmatch. The guys finally admitted we were better as we did truely kick their asses.
"Alright, So maybe you girls are good." the irish accent echoed slightly as the scores showed on the screen.
"Told you we were." Elle said as if she could read my mind.
"Well.. until next time boys!" before the boys even said goodbye we left the lobby and had a minute to ourselves.
"So, what was this thing with Danny?" Elle said after a few moments of silence. I remembered my phone had gone off at the start of the game.
"His mum's out of the hospital." I said happily as I text him back.
"Awwh thats great! Imma get food!" Elle said the end of her sentence drowned out by her putting her mic down. I took off my headset and placed it on the table knowing she's buzz me when she's back because she takes ages when she eats. I placed my phone down beside me and went and got changed into my pajamas.. Or more suitabley known as the clothes I sleep in. When I returned I checked my phone for a message and when there was none. I picked up my controller and pressed home.
Messages-1
I cocked my head to the side, a little confused. I pressed the A button as I hovered over the inbox section.
1 Friend request
HoranHD
I was puzzled at first, trying to remember the gamer tag that seemed familiar. Then I realised it was the Irish boy from before.
Accept
My phone buzzed. Elle was ringing me.
"Hey! you ready?" I asked,
"No, My mum told me to clean my room or no more xbox for the week."
"Omg. well i'll see you next week." I chuckled lightly, laughing at my own joke.
"No! I'm gonna clean it tonight, I'll be on tomorrow Lush!"
"Alright!" We said our goodbyes and hung up. At that moment I was happy I lived alone in a little apartment.
EllieCarls has gone offline.
The words flashed at the bottom of the screen. I sighed and placed Skyrim into my tray. I smiled as the opening music played. It was awesome.
HoranHD invites you to an Xbox LIVE party.
The words came up before I could load my game. I pressed the home button, then pressed accept. All the guys from before were there. I coughed quietly and everyone went silent not knowing what to say.
"Hey!" the irish accent once again graced my ears. I smiled
"Hello!" I replied, all of the other guys said hello, following Horan's lead.
"I'm Niall!" I could hear the smile in his voice which made me smile too.
"I'm Lacey." Niall introduced everyone. I said Hey and the awkward silences reoccured once again..
"So, where you from?" Harry. I recognised his cocky sounding voice from his game rage.
"I live in London. you?" I asked returning the question.
"We all live in London too." the guy known as Liam replied. His voice was sort of gruff and deep. and sexy.
"Ahh nice!" I was slightly uninterested in the conversation as they began to talk amounst themselves. I paid attention to my little retro radio. It was a different radio station to what I normally listened to. I liked rock. This was pop. But this song.. this song was good.
"Guys! Be Quiet!" my confusion returned and It was silent.
"It's Us!" Louis shouted.
"You?" I questioned, what where they talking about.
"on the radio, what you're listening to. That's us!" Zayn answered my question. I was still slightly confused. The radio presenter annouced the name of the song and a burst of noice came from my headset again.
"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!"
♠ ♠ ♠
uploading what Mibba deleted
comment&sub!
-April(: