Status: Mibba deleted this when it crashed-.- so here it is again!:D

Girls Play Xbox Too.

Feelin' guilty

"you don't, now goodbye" I replied to Louis, then annouced we had to go and turned off the xbox without a second thought.. We'd just met these people. Elle stood up,
"I best get back actually." She straightend her jacket and walked over to the door. We hugged and she left. I turned my xbox back on an hour later and sat down and jsut stared at the main screen. For once in my life I wasn't phased by the games that stood in a pile next to my fireplace. I turned off the machine then went to bed and looked forward to the week off.

I opened my eyes to the bright shade of red and the Mockingjay staring me back in the face. I smiled at the big Mockingjay and the words above it, 'Hope is the only thing stronger than fear'. I quickly got dressed and had something to eat. I stared at my xbox, wondering if I could really be bothered kicking ass on my own as Elle had gone on holiday with her family. I switched it on and before I changed my mind, 4 friend requests beeped onto my screen. One from each of 'the guys'. Except Niall of course, as I already had him. Liam was online.. I thought about what I was about to do for a minute then decided to invite him to a party anyway. I changed my mind a little too late as he accepted almost straight away.
"Hey Lacey" He sounded sleepy and impaitent.
"Hey, Have I bothered you?" I asked, feeling a little guilty.
"No, no," His tone lightened, "I'm just tired I guess."
"alright, up for a chat? I'm bored." I said, not wanting to play a game yet.
"sure!" and as if to read my mind. "I don't wanna play a game." I giggled as he said teh sentence that was in my head.
"What?" He asked, thinking it was something he'd said.
"I just said that in my head." He laughed too and claimed he had magic powers. We laughed and talked for at least 2 hours. It was like I'd known him for years.
"Hey buddy!" I heard a faint voice say in the background of Liam's mic.
"who's that?" I asked
"Niall, He wants to ask you something hold on." I heard a shuffling noise as the mic was passed from Liam to Niall.
"You alright Lacey?" his accent put a smile on my face.
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah i'm good! I've got a question, then I'll pass you back onto Liam" I heard a faint cheer from behind Niall. I giggled.
"What is it Niall?"
"Would you and Elle like to come to our next concert?" I gulped down the drink that was in my mouth.
"w-what?" I asked, a little confused.
"Our next concert, you and Elle. We wanna meet you." Niall sounded excited.
"Niall. we've known each other for literally 2 days.. I barely know you all." the mic shuffled again and I heard Niall shout and OW.
"sorry about that." Liam's tone refreshed the atmospere.
"It's alright.."
"Sometimes, Niall does things without asking us..It'd be weird.. He gets it." I heard a slamming door.
"Was that Niall?"
"Yeah, he's a little angry that I pushed him off the sofa to apologise to you."
"Oh.." I said, feeling guilty once again. And again as if to read my mind,

"Don't feel guilty, he knows deep down it wasn't a good idea."
"yeah.." I said flately. I still felt guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like!
Comment&Sub!
-April!(: