Status: Hiatus

P.S I love you.

EVANDER

After spending time after school with Skylar, I finally decided to head home. Arriving home, I quickly removed my belongings and headed into the kitchen where my mother was cooking. 
"Hi Mommy , How was your day ?" I asked while trying to get onto the island. 
" It was good, by the way  Evander why is their film all over your floor?" my mom asked while handing me some ice cream.  While trying  to remember the reason I left the film on the floor, my brother Dakota entered and kissed my mom on the cheek and stole my bowl of ice cream.
"Mooom, Dakota stole my ice cream. " I whined hoping for her to save my ice cream from the mouth of my stupid brother. I pouted as she just ignored and continued questioning me about the mess in my room. 
" Oh! Yeah mom, I was looking for the pictures I took during the trip in that one place. " I said while glaring at Dakota for finishing my ice cream.
 " You mean Yosemite ?" Dakota questioned, which I simply nodded. Now being reminded of my task I headed up to the room.
"Dinner will be read soon!" I heard my mom yell right before I shut my door. Time to look for those damn photos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah. Its been so long. So I wasn't happy with this chapter do I rewrote it but I'm still not content but oh well ....
Dakota
Comment &Subscribe?