Status: Writing in progress

Lingering Kisses

What Happens Now

Riley's P.O.V

I could still feel his tongue in my mouth. It was wrong but it felt so right. No one bothered to stop him from kissing me. Charlie and Paul were too drunk to do that. They just laughed and said that Chuck is already drunk but he wasn't. I stared at him the whole time and he just drank one bottle. Why did he kiss me anyway? Is it to blow off some steam? Did someone dump him? Why?

The next morning, I found him lying next to me. He was asleep and then his sudden shift of movements made it harder for me to move. Chuck placed his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He snuggled with me for quite some time. I didn't have the strength to push him away. Instead, I just stared at his face, tracing every feature. "Why do you always make me feel this way?" he mumbled under his breath. Then Chuck moved again and this time, I felt a bulge from below. Ah... morning rituals. Darn. Why now?

"Are you gonna take care of that?" Shit! He woke up. His brown eyes stared at me and I saw a smile form on his lips. "Shut up." I pushed him away and went to the bathroom. I swear, if he does that again, I'll rip his head off.

end of P.O.V


Chuck watched the flustered teenager lock himself in the bathroom. He let out a loud sigh, "I should've just take him when I had the chance." he mumbled to himself. Then he got up and went to the kitchen.

He found his little sister staring blankly at the wall, "Careful, you might burn a hole in the wall." he said as he went to the grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Perfect timing! I have to ask you something and I want a serious answer, alright?" She snapped out of her daze and placed her attention to Chuck.

"Alright, I'll be as serious as you want me to be. Fire away." He said.

"What if... you can't stop staring at this person and he makes you feel all... jittery or something and when you think that he's already with someone else, your heart feels tight. What if this person makes you feel something really..." She stopped and then sighed.

He chuckled at the sight of his sister, "You like him, don't ya?" Chuck asked.

It took a while for Charlie to say something. She didn't think that Chuck would easily figure out what she was thinking. "I--I don't even know that yet... geez." she blurted out. Chuck flashed her a grin. It was a 'I-know-something-about-you' look that was on her brother's face and she didn't like it.. at all!

"I know you better than you know yourself, Charlotte. This person, you're referring to doesn't have a girlfriend. I asked him myself." he said, then he went back to the gym upstairs.

As Chuck made his way to Riley's room, Maybe I should check up on him? he thought to himself but before he could knock on the door, he heard the teenager arguing with someone over the phone.

"I'm not going back, mom. You said it yourself, you don't want a faggot as a son." He said. Chuck didn't mean to eavesdrop but he couldn't help but feel sorry for the kid. "Dad won't even look at me. What makes you think that I'll want to... go back." he said. Chuck could hear the kid's voice trembling. Then, in a split second, he suddenly went inside his room.

"What the!? Bye mom." Riley jumped from where he stood when Chuck suddenly came in to his room. "What is it now?" He glared at the man who was making his way towards him.

Without any thought, Chuck pinned down the teenager on his bed and stared down at him with a concerned look on his face. "I can't believe I didn't do this last night." Chuck said. He leaned in and kissed Riley. The kid, on the other hand, was too confused to fight him off but he eventually gave in.

I didn't know that I could lose control like this. Shit! I want him. Chuck thought as he kissed Riley's lips and placed soft kisses on the kid's neck.

Riley let out a soft moan when Chuck rubbed his crotch. He tried moving away but Chuck wouldn't let him. "Ch-Chuck... stop." He said.

"Riley! Are you up? We still have a lot to--- Whaaaa!" Charlie suddenly barged in to the teenager's room without even knocking. She was shock to see her two tenants in a very provocative position. "At least lock the door, you two!" she said as she went back to her office.

Riley pushed Chuck away and went for the door, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he lashed out at him. Riley could feel tears streaming down his face.
"I'm so sorry. I-- I just lost control." Chuck sat on the bed.

"Lost control? Why?" the teenager asked as he placed his hand on his side, he was getting impatient.
"I don't really know either but when I kissed you last night, I didn't want to let you go." Chuck replied ruffling his hair in frustration.

"When you kissed me... it felt like we're the only people in the world and nothing else mattered." Riley said.

It made Chuck look at him in disbelief and he breathed in, "What happens now?" he asked as he stood up and walked towards Riley.

"I... I really don't know." He said. Riley couldn't look at him straight. Then he felt Chuck's hands on his cheeks, "If you don't tell me what you want, I might not stop." Chuck said.

I don't know what to do... but I want him. I need him. Riley thought as he reluctantly wrapped his arms around the man's neck and pulled him in to a passionate kiss. When he pulled away, the teen's cheeks flushed red and he felt weak, "I want you." he mumbled under his breath.

"Good boy." Chuck whispered to the teen's ear and kissed him once again, "Trust me, Riley."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? ♥♥