Status: Being written as we read this. Please bear with it though.

Almost Easy

Chapter 12

Previous chap recap:

“... What the fuck dude…” He started slowly, allowing himself to laugh with his friend, he watched as Matt stood with the support of the couch and resumed his initial seat on the opposing couch, “You can’t come on me and try shit like that...” Matt’s gaze shot up at the same time as his eyebrows did, a devilish smirk smoothing into his features, “What? … Oh, dude! THAT is definitely not what I meant! Come ONTO me, like, flirt! That is what I meant to say.” They both laughed, albeit for different reasons but Brian didn’t know that, “Man, everything’s sounding so kinky and wrong…. I must be real fucking horny! God, I need to get laid...”

Silence incased the two for a moment before Brian hummed softly, he plastered a look of feigned innocence and sincerity as he lifted his gaze to meet Matt’s, sounding as genuine and as honest as he could he spoke his next four words as a gentle whisper,

“Maybe we should fuck…”


-------------------

Matt stared at Brian and Brian stared right back, both waiting for the other to speak. Matt shifted as his cock tingled again,

"You serious?" He finally spoke, voice just as soft. He watched with bated breath as Brian shuffled to the edge of his seat to be closer, their lips were a breath away now. Brian licked his lips and watched eagerly as Matt did the same while his gaze followed guitarists' hand. Brian had decided to go all out and begun stroking his chest, over his nipples and down his stomach to his crotch. He smirked and looked up through his lashes as the bigger man groaned when he began kneading his junk in his palm and petting his member, encouraging it to wake.

"I need this Mattie...." His whisper was so low and seductive, drawing Matt by his dick. The guitarist rested long, slender fingers inked with 'BORO' on the singers' right knee and caressed it gently for barely a heartbeat, he leaned back, hands resting either side of his crotch, thumbs hooked into the waistband and fingers rubbing slow circles against the material of his boxers. Wondering how far he could take it, he spread his legs a little, gripping his manhood in a palm and groaning, "Gonna show me what you got there, big boy?"

Matt swallowed thickly, not fully sure whether this was reality, his fingers slid to the front of his jeans as he stared open mouthed at the almost-naked guitarist. Brian raised an eyebrow in question, in his mind it was a question of whether Matt though he was actually serious but in Matt's it was an urging gesture of 'hurry up'. The still fairly inebriated singer scrambled to undo his pants, he popped the button and had worked the zipper half way down before Brian started laughing uncontrollably, his hands froze as he lifted his gaze uncertainly, wondering all the while if he'd done something wrong. As the laughter subsided into painful body-wracking coughs, Brian winced and looked to the singer with a smug smile tugging on his lips, the occasional chuckle returning.

"Sorry man, I just couldn't keep a straight face any longer..." He re-situated himself on the couch until he was comfortable, a hand ghosting over his busted ribs again as twinges of sharp pain joined the usual dull throb. He stared at Matt for a moment before chuckling again, "You were so into it, man, like you thought I was serious!" Matt sat frozen for a second, his hand fully opening the zipper so he could fumble with his junk a little, giving it enough room to breath and twitch unrestrained by his too-tight-to-fit-his-boner-in jeans. Brian's expression changed as he took in the look on Matt's face, he began worrying that Matt really did think that was gonna happen, "You... You didn't actually think I was serious, right?" A smile stretched forcefully across the singers face as he sat back, he let out an equally forced chuckle, shaking his head at the beautiful man opposite him,

"Of course not, man. Playing you at your own game." They shared a laugh but as quiet settled in, it reminded Matt that he'd never get Brian, he sighed loudly before looking up at his dream man and forcing another smile, he had to play this out carefully and make it seem as if he was joking too, "Gottcha didn't I. Haha, to start with I thought you were serious but I figured you couldn't have been and decided to play along, see how far it'd go, y'know? But I wouldn't have actually got my dick out man! Nahhh!" Brian smiled over at his larger friend before pursing his lips and shaking his head, he then let out a little giggle,

"Well, seems like you've sobered up a bit." He let out a long yawn followed by, "Shit, fuck, damn." he was too absorbed in the pain sparking through his ribs to notice Matt's saddened and guilty look, "I'm heading to bed then, now I know I'm not bedding you... Wait, I mean, I don't have to drag you to bed. Yeah, I ain't going to bed with you man." He giggled again, grabbing his meds without sparing a glance towards the singer. Brian slunk into his bunk with a grumbled 'G'night Mattie' and another cute giggle, leaving Matt sat in the main area feeling like shit.

He heaved out a pained sigh, forcing himself to hold back any of those emotions he'd previously deemed as 'too-girly' while pushing himself up, it was pathetic to Matt, but that rejection hurt more than he'd ever admit. The room span a little so he clutched onto the small table until he deemed himself stable enough to make it to the bunks. Stumbling still, he managed the short distance and hauled himself into the dark, tight-fitting den he called his personal space, just about managing to drag his pants down his legs and his shirt over his head, he proceeded to pass out. Dick still saluting him in all its throbbing glory, aching for a delicate and loving touch it wasn't going to get tonight, or any night following, Matt was sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Okay so, ridiculously long time no post, huh?
And such a short part as well...
Well, this is actually only half of one, the next part is a monumental turning point for Matt and it's hard as fuck to write but I felt I HAD to update with something NOW. So here it is. That rape part I mentioned before? Yeah, that's the hard part I'm currently writing... don't fret, you shall see why it has to happen....

I wont going in to all the reasons for my lack of updates, anyone who has moved house (especially to somewhere they've never been before, 5-6ish hours away from everything they've ever known) will understand and know, I've been swamped with a thousand things to do all within the same few moments. Plus a handful of still unresolved medical issues. However, on a positive note, things are starting to settle down and there's less decorating and home improvements to do so I should be back to writing more often!

Last note; I'm loving hearing from you all, you've been really patient with and supportive of me and my horrendous updating. I'm immensely appreciative of all your feedback and such. Keep it up and I'll keep writing.

Last last note; Go here and vote for the obvious choice... A7X are only second so if we all keep voting they'll win and come on.... It IS an amazing album, it deserves all the love and support we can possibly give!

Hope to hear from you all! Next time will definitely NOT be such a wait, I promise you that! <3