Status: Subscribe and comment if you think I should keep this going

Leaving Here, Not Coming Back

Court

“Get your useless ass down here bitch!” A harsh male voice barked. Marina left her room and flew down the stairs to see her drunk father laying on the couch naked. She looked away. “You aren't for me today slut, today I'm sharing.”

She gasped as large hands closed around her hips from behind. “Right now, you're all mine.”

She looked up to see Brian smirking, his caramel eyes filled with lust. “B-Brian no!”She tried to pry his hands off but he held tighter, she saw that she was now naked...as was Brian. His erection pushed against her butt and he began to cry.

She thought she could TRUST Brian, that she was safe with him. How could he?!

He turned her around and shoved her to the floor, wrestling her down with ease so she was pinned. He put all of his weight on her and slanted his mouth over hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth. He pinned her hands above her head with one hand, the other traveled down to grope her breast. Marina's stomach was in knots, there was a lump in her throat and tears poured from her eyes.

His hand went down more and he lined himself up with her, holding her hips to the ground roughly. With a grunt h-


Marina bolted up right in bed, breathing hard. She wiped her wet cheeks, and felt her body making sure she was clothed; she was.
She took a deep shaky breath through her mouth and looked at the window. The sun was just peeking above the horizon, the clock told her it was 7:02. She shook her head, Brian would never do that to her.

Never.

She shook the dream from her head and knew if she tried to go back to sleep the dream would pick of where it left off. And she certainly didn't want that.

Today is the day of court. The trial isn't until 2 in the after noon so she showered and got dressed, then did her hair and make up. She needed to calm down before the trial, she needed a friend. She needed Ronnie. She headed to the kitchen and had some breakfast. Brian came down and headed to the fridge, noting how she eyed him warily for a moment before smiling at him.

“Good morning Rina.”

“Good morning.” He made up a bowel of cereal and as he ate, Michelle came down.

“Can I see if Ronnie can hang out today until court?” Marina asked, now that both of them were in the room.

Michelle figured she'd ask that. “I don't see why not.” she looked to Brian who nodded.

“Okay, thank you.”

An hour later Ronnie and Marina were at a park. She sat on a swing and he pushed her on it, she smiled. She then told Ronnie of her past, and about court. She refused to cry, because she knew that part of her life was over. It would be better now.

Ronnie was furious, but knew it wouldn't help to show it. Their time together flew by and before she knew it, it was 1:45.

They were standing on the porch of the Haner household. “Good luck Marina, don't be scared.” He hugged her tightly, pecked her forehead and walked down the path to his house.

Marina blushed and went in the house to see a smirking Brian. “What?”

His smirk grew but he walked away. “Time to get changed.” Michelle told her as she walked by.

--Time lapse---courthouse--

“Marina Chelsea Stow against Steven Jacob Stow for emotional, physical and sexual abuse.” (blah blah blah Steven's side of things, its all bullshit about how she raped him and just wants attention)

The judge sat down. “Miss. Stow can you tell me who you are with today?”

“Yes your honor. Brian and Michelle Haner.” She answered into the microphone.

“And what is your relation?”
She bit her lip “Brian and his friends saved me from...him.

“By his friends I assume you mean Mr. Seward, Mr. Baker and Mr. Sanders?”

“Yes.”

“I understand that you have a journal of Mr. Stows that depicts his feelings and actions towards you?”

She looked at her lawer who gave it to her. “Yes your honor.” her father gave her a murderous glance.

“Mr. Stow, read from this journal. Pages 20, 33,54 and 56.” The baliff took the book from Marina, escorted her father to the stand and gave him the journal.

Angerily, he read the told pages; they told of the times he hit her and pushed her down the stairs, the time he first got sexually attracted to her, the first time he raped her and the plenty of other times.

Val and Michelle were in tears, as was more than half of the jury.

Finished he put the book down. “Does she have any proof though?” he growled.

The judge looked at Marina expantly. “Yes your honor, I do.”

“Please show the jury, if you can.”

The bailiff escorted her over to the jury where she lifted her shirt a bit, showing obvious scars from stab wounds, where he bruised her a few days ago on her stomach. She showed her hip bone where he carved SLUT into it that scared over.

The jury gasped.

“BULLSHIT!” Steven stood up out raged.

“MR STOW control yourself or you will be removed from the trial and custody will go to Mr. and Mrs. Haner.” the judge yelled.

Marina gasped, she didn't know they wanted custody of her. She was overjoyed.

“Continue please Miss. Stow.” the judge said as Mr. Stow sat, fuming.

She turned her back to the jury and lifted her shirt, showing more scars and a few burns. What stuck out the most to the jury was Steven's initials going down her spine, scared over.

_--10 minuet recess while jury and judge deliberate—skipping it---

“In a unanimous vote, Steven Stow is convicted of all charges, twenty five years in jail with no bail. I hereby give custody of Marina Chelsea Stow to Mr. and Mrs. Haner. That is if it's alright with Miss. Stow?”

She smiled and nodded.
The judge smacked his mallet and it was done.

Steven leapt over the table and over to Marina. “This isn't over you whore, I'll get out and I'm coming for you! You WILL be mine! You will regret ever resisting me! I'll show you just how violent I can be! I'll destroy that sweet little pussy of yours!” Outraged, Brian stood and punched Steven in the face, sending him to the ground with a bloody nose. The police present hand cuffed Steven and took him away.

Marina cried, Michelle held her as Steven was yanked out. The jury and audience left, the Judge walked up to Brian.

“I won't apologize for punching him.” Brian said stiffly.

“Oh no, I don't want you too. I just wanted to say...nice shot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, also shitty. I think I don't know anything about trials so please excuse this. I just wanted you to know Steven lost, was arrested, fliped shit on Marina, Brian and Michelle got custody of her and Brian got a good punch in.

Pretty cool judge huh? "...nice shot." XD

Sorry it took so long, I don't have an excuse except for lazyness :(

I made this layout, do you like it? Its public, use it if you want.