So Much Has Changed

Rating because I may or may not have said the word fucker. But that's irrelevant, now, isn't it?

These are Josie's significant memories from growing up with McFLY. I like them. It doesn't get romantic for a while, so if you want a lovie-dovie story, subscribe and come back later. If you want cute, well-written chapters following a girl's life with this band, then read on, reader, read on.

So I changed some facts, like McFLY growing up in the same neighborhood and being childhood friends. Don't bash me. I know this. But I did a lot of work to make sure the rest of it was okay. Case-in-point, for the first chapter, it was originally Harry's birthday. I soon realized that his birthday was December 23rd and that any involvement with a pool was out of the question. So it became Tom's birthday and I changed the entire chapter.

The ages of all of them are hinted. They're all accurate for the time of year and they're all good in relation to each other. I worked really hard to get this. Even the ages of the sisters are good. I changed the fact that they didn't know each other when they were kids, but that's it. I even checked if they would have to pay bus tolls when they were 12. Turns out, only recently a bill was passed letting 16-year-olds or younger take the bus to school for free so they would have had to pay at the time.

Oh, and Tom may or may not have had a pool. Whatever.
  1. Six Years Old
    Tom's birthday party.
  2. Eight Years Old
    Hide and Seek
  3. Ten Years Old
    A walk home from the bus.
  4. Twelve Years Old
    I gave in. You can have the happy First Day of School chapter. ***ers.
  5. Fourteen Years Old
    Hormones fly like... things that fly. Like McFLY. Yes. I have won. Winner winner chicken dinner.
  6. Sixteen Years Old
    Band practice
  7. Eighteen Years Old
    Graduation. Merry Christmas, bitches.
  8. Twenty Years Old
    The last of the two-year interval chapters. This one's a bit longer. Okay, a lot longer. After this they'll be in weeks.
  9. Week One
    A set up for Week Two, but it's still good. A little filler-ish.