Status: Brand New Mother***ers!

My Immortal

Head Over Heels

"Fuck this shiting life! America. Out of all places we moved to America!" I said to Mikey,clearly ticked off. Right now, we are walking to school.

A filthy human school. Well, there are vampires in the school but they're probably infected with human germs...Just eww.

"Oh c'mon Gerard. This can't be that bad. Stop over reacting," He said. I rolled my eyes. I am not over reacting!...Am I? Ugh, whatever.

We finally made it to school grounds. "Ooh! Let's play I spy! I spy something thats sluty!" I said to Mikey. He laughed, knowing I was speaking of the sluts who were on a red mustang. Mikey pointed to them. I nodded and laughed. "Your turn!" I said to Mikey."Okay hmm....lemme think," He said looking around. I nodded and let my eyes study the area.

My eyes got wide as I saw the most beautiful fertile ever. He was a male with hazel eyes and black hair styled so the sides were shaved and dyed red. He wore a Misfits hoddie with black skinny jeans and black combat boots.(Gerard is wearing Black skinnies, and a red 'The Smashing Pumpkins' tee. He is wearing all black converse and his hair is like it was in the I'm not okay video). I also noticed his height. He's pretty short. It's cute though!

"Oh I know!" Mikey suddenly screamed, causing me to jump slightly. "I spy something that Gerard wants to fuck so hard he will knock the poor dude out. Do you know what I see?" He asked. I blushed like mad. Mikey laughed hard.

"Shut the hell up, Michael," He hates when I use his real name.

He flipped me off and stormed into the school.

'Poor messed up Mikey,the fertile is an idiot,' I chuckled to myself at the thought.

I opened the blue double doors and went into the school. "Okay, locker 27 on the second floor." I said to myself, reading what I wrote on my arm in black scent marker.

I sniffed it. Whooo! Vanilla! I love how it smells(its fucking amazing)!

It took about 6 minutes for me to get to my locker. I put in the combination and it swung open. While I was putting stuff in my locker I heard the locker next to mine open.

I peeked from behind the locker door to see the same beautiful man. His locker is next to mine! Oh god I'm gonna pass out. My eyes are probably a forest green right now. Forest green means anxious. Jesus Christ what do I do!? Do I say 'hi' or do I walk away?

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to see the small fertile smiling.

"Hey, I'm assuming you're knew." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Cool.Well, I'm Frank by the way. Frank Iero." He said still smiling."Gerard Way." I said grinning. "Like I didn't know that! You are an amazing dom! I swear!" I laughed. "Thanks. You are a gorgeous fertile by the way," He blushed and smiled shyly."Thanks," He mumbled.

Aww he's so fucking cute! Well, I can't handle this shit anymore.

I slowly inched my face closer to his untill our lips touched. He didn't kiss back instead,he quickly jerked his head away. Why'd he pull away? Oh god what did I do?!

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, panic clear in my voice. "Well, umm.No," He said biting his lip ring nervously. "Then why'd you pull away?" I asked tilting my head slightly. "Umm....You see, er,-" He stuttered but continued. "I sorta, uh dontwannabewithyou," He spilled out.

The truth hurt me. I frowned and I felt tears come to my eyes. I knew my eyes were an icy blue.

Stop being a pansy Gerard!

But I was for sure he was going to be my mate!

Well he isn't so suck it up.

While I was having my little mental fight, I felt someone take my hands in theirs. I looked down to see it was Frank's. "Please don't cry Gerard," He sad sadly. "I'm not crying," I said looking down, trying to hide my face. My raven black locks hid the front of my face well.

I felt a slight pull on my hand and then saw Frank's yellow eyes stare into mine (Frank was bending down if ya don't understand and yellow means sad in fertile I believe). He stood up and lifted my head. "Gerard, please don't cry.You are a sweet dom, an amazing dom! Not to mention very handsome." He said and I smiled slightly. "But-" He continued. "I don't want to be with someone who has people all over them.I wouldn't know if they were with me and only me," He said and I frowned.

"Wait, so you think I would cheat on you?" I asked. Frank nodded truthfully. "Oh Frank, I would never do that! Why do ya think I would do that?" I asked.

"Because, its happened numerous times before, Gerard," He said trying to hold back tears. I was silent. I didn't know what to say.

So I guess Frank doesn't want to be with me because of his past.

"Well umm, I gotta get to class. What do you have first?" He asked me. "Math," I answered shortly. "Me too. Wanna walk there together?" He asked. "Yea! Course I do!" I said happily. He giggled. His eyes turned hazel again and mine did the same.

"Okay let's go,"

And we did walk to math class,together, hand in hand. Deep inside I'm still sad.

I will fight for him and I will win him. I will show him how much I love him. Yes, I love him. This guy has me head over heals.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys! Another Fanfic! Time to slap myself! *slaps* ow! XD
I like this tho!
Go tell 'Jeanette Iero' to update sometime today or tomorrow cuz I wanna see where she goes with this.
Comment/Subscribe
Xox Tyler L.