Status: Brand New Mother***ers!

My Immortal

Staring into my soul

Frank POV (LOVE YOU FRANK)

I hurt his feelings. He still had a sign of sadness on his face. When I was about to say something, I heard a heavy German accent from down the hall. It was Aidan (she is a dom). We have been really good friends since... who knows when. She gave me a huge hug and started talking rapidly. "What up?!" she bursted. When she talked it was funny because she was German.

A growl emmited from Gerards throat. Aidan stopped in the middle of her sentence (which was more like a paragraph) and glared at him. "Wage es nicht, mich so zu behandeln." (Dont you dare treat me like that) she growled in German. Sadly I dont know German, so i have no idea what she said. "Frank ist mein so wieder aus." (Frank is mine so back off) he growled back. Holy shit! Gerard speaks German. They kept fighting in German so I wouldnt know what they were saying. "Er ist mein bester Freund." (he is my best friend) she said angrily. "Guys stop it!" I yelled. Both heads turned to me. "I dont want you guys to fight!" I said getting a little scared with both of the powerful doms staring into my soul. A human bumped into Aidan and she got really angry. "Dude, WATCH WERE YOU ARE GOING!" she screamed and pushed him into a locker, knocking him out.

Aidan grabbed my hand and pulled me into math class. Gerard followed close behind, not taking his eyes off Aidan.

***** Time lapse cuz i dont feel like explaining MATH (WHO WOULD?)******

After math we have free time or whatever you wanna call it. Aidan said she would take me to her favorite german resturant. When Aidan started to pull me away, I leaned in close to Gerard. "You can have me later." i whispered and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh its not my best but oh well. Ty didnt give me much to go off of so i did what i wanted too.