Status: Brand New Mother***ers!

My Immortal

Complex Shit

Well, currently I'm going to eat lunch with Mikey. He says he has a 'suprise' for me. What's that supposed to mean.

Honestly, it sounds like he's gonna rape me but whateves.

I got to the doors that lead to the cafeteria and opened them. Immediately, I felt a pair of arms wrap. What the hell!

I quickly pushed the mystery person away. I looked at their face and my eyes turned a bright yellow (happy in dom).
Tears of joy rushed to my eyes. I blinked to make sure this was real. The teen that stood in front of me wore a "The Rolling Stones" tee which had their symbol, red skinny jeans, and regular black converse. She also wore an AC/DC wrist band.Her hair was black but dyed purple in some parts.

"I-is that really you?" I asked in a hushed tone. She nodded, her eyes were an emerald green (happy in fertile). She hugged me tightly. I did the same.

"Oh Emilia! I can't believe I'm seeing you again!" I said happily. You see, Emilia was my best friend in Italy but then she moved here to America and we haven't seen each other since.

"I know right!" She said looking straight into my eyes. Damn she's super tall for a 14 year old! "Where's Ryan?" I asked. Ryan is her twin brother.

"Oh, he's eating with his mate, Brendon," She answered."Awww, he has a mate!" I said happy for the small, feminine, fertile.

She laughed. "Yep! So what have ya been doing with your life?" She said leading me to the table where Mikey, Ryan, and some other people I didn't know sat.

Ryan wore a blue "Jet" shirt, blue skinnies and black boots that reached justly below his knees. His hair was styled like it always was.

My eyes widened as I saw Aidan and Frank sitting next to each other at the same table. I growled when I saw that Aidan was playing with Frank's fingers.

"Gerard, what the hell was that?" Emilia asked stopping in her path. I decided to play dumb with her.

"I have no idea what your talking about," I answered plainly. "Oh really? Why are your eyes that famous tangerine color? Or in other words, the dom's color of jealousy," She raised her eyebrows.

Damn these eye colors! "I, er, don't know..." I said biting my lip. I knew my eyes were a mix of forest green and tangerine orange.

"C'mon Gee you can tell me anything!" She said hopeful I would tell her.

I sighed and nodded an okay. "Um, so I sorta love Frank." (They were feet away from the table and everyone in the cafeteria was talking) I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"That's so cute! No wonder you're jealous!" She said grinning. I blushed and nodded. I looked back to Frank and Aidan. My eyes were again fully tangerine orange now.

"Okay, you have any shades for your jealous eyes?" She asked amused. I rolled my eyes and shook my head 'no'.

She hummed as she thought. "Oh, I got it. How 'bout we try and make Frank jealous!" She suggested. I cracked a smile. "Sure, why not." I said and walked her over to the table holding hands.

I gave her a peck on the lips before sitting down. Everyone sitting at the table exchanged confused glances except Emilia and I. I also noticed a few specks of dark blue and red specks in his eyes. (Jealous and angry)

"So, everyone, let's all share who we are shall we?" Emilia asked. We nodded.

"I'll go first!" A fertile with black medium length, fluffy-ish black hair spoke up. He wore a black black button-up shirt, black pants, and black shoes. He had a black beanie on and his makeup was done perfectly.

"Okay, well, my name is Andrew Biersack.But call me Andy Sixx.... And my mate is Jayy!" He squealed at the last part. I held back a "Awww!" even though it was extremely hard. "Nice to meet ya Andy." I said smiling. He returned the smile.

"Alright, who's going next?" She asked.

A sweet looking dom raised his hand so it was at a 90 degree angle.

He wore a tight black shirt that complemented his torso,black ripped skinnies, and black boots. His hair was dark brown which was short except one piece of hair that hid a small portion of his face but continued on to the side of his head. His hair was dyed red in some parts of that area. He also had snakebite, nose,bridge,and ear piercings.

"I, am Jeremy Griffis. But I only answer to Jayy Von Monroe...Or Jayy. My mate is the beautiful Andy." He said kissing Andy on the side of his head. I smiled "Nice stage name's to both of ya,"

"Thank you!" Andy quickly said. "Same as Andy said," Jayy rolled his eyes in an annoyed way playfully.

"Okay, you're up." Emilia said pointing to another dom. His hair was short and combed so it was not to neat nor to messy. He wore a black button-up vest over a white tee, white skinny jeans, and all black converse.

"I'm Brendon Urie, Ryan's mate." He said interlocking fingers with Ryan.

"Well, you know the rest Gerard but I'm guessing Mikey doesn't so keep going!" Of course the one and only Emilia screamed.

"I'm Aidan." She started.

Aidan wore a white ASPCA shirt, light blue skinnies and light blue flats. Her pink and blonde hair was styled nicely.

She continued"No one's mate and I'm bisexual." She said, voice filled with boredom.

"I'm Frank..Iero..." And that's all he said.

"Okay well he's Gerard and I'm Mikey. Neither of us have a mate." Mikey said. Yay! I didn't have to say anything at that part.

"Nice to meet ya all" I said and Mikey agreed.

Emilia slowly attached her lips to my neck and started kissing softly. Yes, we are still trying to make Frank jealous and it seems to be working. A loud growl escaped from his mouth.

He got up and stormed out of the cafeteria. Emilia stopped and bit her lip nervously.

I sighed "Explain why we did that," I ordered Emilia and got up to follow Frank.

I soon found him in the male fertile bathroom sobbing against the largest stall's wall.

"Aww Frank. I'm so sorry." I went over to him and embraced him in a hug. He sobbed into my chest. "Shh," I rubbed circles on his back.

I feel horrible. Why the hell did I agree on the plan!?

"W-why did you lie Gee?" He asked. "What do you mean Frank?" I asked. When did I lie?

"Y-you s-s-said you wanted to be with m-me!" He chocked out.

"Frankie. Listen to me sugar, I was just trying to make you jealous.Emilia and I are just friends." I explained. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed happily and hugged me tighter.

"Wait, so does this mean you want to be my mate?" I asked.

His happiness quickly faded."Gerard, its complex. I would love to be your mate but I'm not ready. I'm not sure when I'll feel ready and I'm not sure when it will happen if it even does. You will just be wasting your immortal time waiting for me." He said truthfully.

I sighed and nodded.

There was an awkward silence before I broke it.

"Alright, we should be heading back."

He nodded. He grabbed my hand and gripped it tight. With that we went back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this as much but whatever.
Please all you subscribers comment! I wanna see who ya are!
I would like to have at least 5 comments before we write the next chapter.
Comment/subscribe
Xox Tyler